Charlottesville House for Rent: Acadiana - Luxurious home close to UVA Football, weddings, golf & wineries - Property 332104
House 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Call Denise LaCour
(International +1 434 295-3350)
- Property type:
- house, 5033 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- accept credit card, Town, Lawn / Garden, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
Enjoy a BBQ dinner, sip some wine or simply relax on the private back patio
Read a book by the fire or watch birds outside while sitting in the living room
.An extra leaf and chairs makes this dining table perfect for 8 people.
The Great Room offers oversized leather furniture and flat screen TV.
Let the gourmet cook in your group go wild in this custom kitchen!
The suite living room has a Queen pull out sofa, kitchenette and flat screen TV.
The wall mural in the pool room makes you feel the mountains are just outside.
The expansive master bedroom with King bed offers plenty of privacy.
Pamper yourself in the jetted tub or large shower in the master bathroom.
The Jefferson has a Queen bed, walk-in closet and private bath with tub/shower.
The Madison has two twin beds with a private bath with shower.
The Monroe offers a Queen sleigh bed and private bath with tub/shower.
Location of House 332104
Charlottesville House Availability
- May 20, 2013
- Special Offer
Charlottesville House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Apr 1, 2013 -||Dec 28, 2013||$3,900||n/a||$875||$575||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- A reservation/security deposit of $250 is required at booking. The deposit is FULLY REFUNDABLE provided no damage is incurred during your stay.
Special weekly rate available only for arrivals on Sunday thru Friday.
- We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard or Discover through a secure service.
- Tax Rate:
Charlottesville House Amenities
- Guest House
- 5033 sq. ft.
- Paper Towels
- Linens Provided
- Filtered Water
- Alarm Clock
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Toilet Paper
- Wireless Internet
- Clothes Dryer
- Security System
- Hair Dryer
- Ceiling Fans
- Water Cooler
- Laundry Soap
- Iron & Board
- Basic Soaps
- Parking Off Street
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- seating for 8 people
- 5 BA, 1 half bath
The Meriwether -
The Jefferson - toilet, combination tub/shower
The Madison - toilet, shower
The Monroe - toilet, combination tub/shower
Pool Bath - toilet, shower
Hall Bath - toilet
- Towels are provided. The Meriwether bathroom is stunning with its beige Italian marble floor and wainscoting. Enjoy the spaciousness of the his and her vanities in a furniture-style dark wood and a 5' x 5' tiled shower with glass door and wall jets as well as a standard shower head. Relax in the jetted tub with a beautiful view of the landscaped garden in the rear through the casement windows or bask in the natural light provided by the skylight. The Jefferson bathroom has a beautiful wood vanity with granite top and brushed nickel fixtures in addition to a large combination shower and tub while the Madison bathroom has a furniture-style vanity with granite top and a shower. The heated floors in the Meriwether, Jefferson and Madison bathrooms are a welcome amenity on those cold winter mornings! The Monroe features a leather mirror, wood vanity with granite top, linen stand and a combination shower and tub.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 10 people
The Meriwether -
The Jefferson - 1 queen
The Madison - 2 twin/ single
The Monroe - 1 queen
Den - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Pull-out sofa
- Linens are provided. Relax in your California King bed in the spacious Meriwether bedroom with TV, ceiling fan and lush carpet with a large walk-in closet and linen closet and private bath. Or enjoy the natural scenery outside your picture window in the Jefferson bedroom with its Queen bed, lush carpet, private bath and ceiling fan. The Madison, with twin beds and private bath, is perfect for teenagers or young children. Or enjoy complete privacy in a separate wing in The Monroe bedroom, with its wood floors and Oriental rug, private bathroom as well as a separate living area complete with a sleeper sofa and chairs, flat screen TV and a kitchenette with custom cherry cabinetry, granite counter top, stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and microwave. NOTE: The pull-out sofa is recommended for children only since access to the Monroe bedroom is through the suite living room. In addition, the suite living room has no curtains on the patio doors.
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- 12 garden chairs
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- pets not allowed
- Indoor Pool
- winery tours
- sight seeing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Charlottesville House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Denise LaCour
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 332104
- +1 434 295-3350
- +1 434 971-9344
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010