Lexington House for Rent: Lovely c.1840 house with gardens in historic downtown Lexington - Property 329063
House 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Property type:
- house, 3800 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- River, Downtown
- accept credit card, Downtown, River, Lawn / Garden, pets considered, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
Historic Middleton House in downtown Lexington, VA
Perfect seclusion, flowers, and blooming shrubs make the gardens magical.
The entry hall looks as inviting as it did in 1840.
The sitting room features a wood fire, plump furniture, and hi-def TV.
The dining room, with 1840 chrome green paint and wallpaper, seats 12.
The kitchen has everything you need to make a feast--or microwave pizza.
The Green Bedroom's back window overlooks the garden.
The 3rd-floor Garret Bedroom has a charming bay and twin beds.
The North Bedroom, on ground floor, enjoys its own TV and wood fire.
All bathrooms have slate floors and white fixtures.
Photo Coming Soon
Location of House 329063
Lexington House Availability
- May 8, 2013
- Special Offer
Lexington House Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- For 2 persons: regular rate = $195/night; peak rate = $255/night. Each additional person, add $40.
- Regular rate is $195/night for 2 persons. For each additional person, add $40.
During the following peak periods, minimum stay is 3 nights and minimum rate is $255/night, plus $40.00 for each additional person: March 25-28; May 6-27; Oct. 1-17; Nov. 19-26.
Weekly rate is always a bargain--a 7-day stay for the price of 6 days.
No additional charge for well-behaved dogs.
Refundable security deposit of $300 is required.
- Middleton House is available for parties, wedding receptions, and reunions. Special rates apply.
Services of an expert chef are available during your stay. For rates, please contact the owners.
Daily housekeeping service is available for $75/day. Please indicate that you require this service, when you make your reservation.
- Tax Rate:
Lexington House Amenities
- 3800 sq. ft.
- Tourist Attractions
- Local Maps
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Basic Soaps
- Mobile Phone
- Paper Towels
- Local Activities Guide
- Towels Provided
- Toilet Paper
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Dining Room
- seating for 12 people
- 4 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, 1st floor
Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, 2nd floor
Bathroom 4 - toilet, tub, shower, 2nd floor
Bathroom 5 - toilet, combination tub/shower, 3rd floor
- All bathrooms have floors of Virginia slate, modern plumbing, and custom-made reproduction cabinetry. On the 1st and 2nd floors, tiled showers with glass doors are designed for easy and safe access. Tub-shower on the 3rd floor is not suitable for those with disabilities.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single
- All bedrooms feature excellent mattresses, quality linens, blinds, lamps, clothing storage, and comfortable seating. The North Bedroom, with double bed and companion bathroom, takes up a separate wing of the house, located on the 1st floor and accessed without steps. It overlooks the garden. The Green Bedroom, on the 2nd floor, has a queen bed, original chrome green trim, period wallpaper, and its own bathroom next door. The spacious Old Bedroom, also on the 2nd floor, has plank walls, walk-in closet, and large en-suite bathroom. On the 3rd floor, the Garret Bedroom, with two twin beds, features a charming 3-window bay with garden views, which floods the room with light. A dressing area and small companion bathroom fill the rest of the 3rd floor.
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Books for Adults
- Games for Kids
- CD Player
- Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- 8 garden chairs
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- pets considered
- Private Chef
- winery tours
- live theater
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- bird watching
- sight seeing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Lexington House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Beedle Hinely
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 329063
- +1 540 784-9821 (Available noon to 6:00 PM EST or leave message. )
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010