Patterson Farmhouse for Rent: Rest, Recharge, Renew! Farmhouse w/Pool, Pond. Just 75 Mins/NYC - Property 327209
Farmhouse 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Call Michael
(International +1 917 310-3605)
- Property type:
- farmhouse, 2000 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Rural, Village
- Rural, Village, Private Pool, Lawn / Garden, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking
Historic Hudson Valley Farm House, just over an hour from New York.
A Country House from 1815, with the spirit of a Simpler Time
The Old and the New: 200 Year-Old Stone Walls surround the Pool
Open until September 30th, Generous 18x32 ft. Salt-Water Pool.
Imagine this view every morning. Your View from the Living Room
Living Room: Mid-Century Modern w/views of Magical Nature
Enjoy Each Season:Japanese Peony garden in bloom (May/June)
Dining Area seats 8, overlooks meadows and pond
A Huge Chef's Kitchen with every utensil provided
Look out over Lilacs trees, Wisteria and perennial gardens
3 Work Areas provide plenty of room for your Helpers!
Enjoy your morning coffee outside overlooking the Barn
Bedrooms: Huge, w/luxurious linens and antique beams exposed
Master Bath with Soaking Tub and Views of meadows
2nd Master Bedroom - Exposed beams, nature views
Bedroom closets- handcrafted from wood recycled from our Barn
3rd Bedroom (Twin) or Personal Office
Library: Doubles as 2-Room Family Suite w/ Master Bath
Take the time to make a special memory
The Pond with Wild Roses and Mountain Laurel in bloom (Summer)
or Visit in the Fall, 13 acres to explore
19th Century Hearth makes Holiday dinners extra-special.
Every season at Laurel Farm is Beautiful. We look forward to welcoming you!
Location of Farmhouse 327209
Patterson Farmhouse Availability
- May 15, 2013
- Special Offer
Patterson Farmhouse Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|SPRING 2013||May 1, 2013 -||May 31, 2013||$1,800||$1,200||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||4 Nights|
|Notes:||ALL WEEKENDS: 4-Nights; FRI 1PM -- TUES 11AM|
|SUMMER 2013||Jun 1, 2013 -||Aug 31, 2013||$2,100||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||$8,200||1 Month|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- THE REVIEWS ARE IN:
- FIVE Out of FIVE Stars !!! Plan a visit and experience what our guests have enjoyed!
OUR OCCUPANCY: Rates are for 6 guests (Adults/children over 18mos) Maximum occupancy is 8 guests, with an additional fee of $100/per person/per nights
OUR RENTAL FEES INCLUDE: Sales Tax; Cleaning Fees; Lawn/Garden Maintenance; Swimming Pool Maintenance; Premium Cable/Internet/WiFi/Free Phone & Long-Distance Calls; Access to 13 acres of grounds; Abundant Peace & Quiet
Winter Holiday Stays: Thanksgiving - $1800.00/week; Christmas (December 22-29) - $1800.00/week; New Year's (December 29 - January 5) - $1800.00/week
- TO MAKE A RESERVATION WITH US:
Deposits: A Deposit of 1/3 of the Rental Fee, 3 DAYS after your reservation, will confirm your Stay.
Balance: Balance is due One Month prior to Reservation.
Plus Security/Damage Deposit of $500. (Which is returned 2 weeks after departure)
Payable by Personal Check or Wire Transfer Only
Please inquire about arranging:
Catering and Private Chef
Patterson Farmhouse Amenities
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Local Maps
- Towels Provided
- Basic Soaps
- Free Long Distance
- Activities Guide
- Iron & Board
- Study Room
- Laundry Soap
- Wood Stove
- Sofa Bed
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- Paper Towels
- Free Local Calls
- Wireless Internet
- Toilet Paper
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 2 BA
Master bath -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- Both bathrooms are recently redone and very serene. All towels are plush Turkish cotton. The Master Bath is bright & light with 2 picture windows -- you will enjoy your own private beautiful view of the outside scenery. In Fall and Winter, the Master Bath has radient heated floors, the perfect antidote to chilly mornings!
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Master Bedroom 1 -
Queen with luxurious Latex mattress
Master Bedroom 2 - 1 double, Full with Plush Pillowtop Mattress
Bedroom 3/Office - 1 twin/ single, Can be used as an office or child's room
Living Room - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Full Sofa bed & Down Featherbed & FIREPLACE
Den - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Additional Twin Bed sofa bed
- You will sleep wonderfully in the Quiet -- With all beds made-up in fine, high thread-count Egyptian cotton linens. The Master bedroom overlooks the gardens and the pool, While the 2nd Master bedroom has a Double bed and overlooks our fields and meadows. Both Bedrooms are very spacious. For a Young Family, we can provide a Pack n' Play crib for your bedroom. The Office/guest bedroom has one Twin bed, perfect for a small child or can used as an office. (Wifi enabled) Downstairs, the ground floor can be configured as a family suite. The Salon has a working FIREPLACE and Double mattress sofa-bed, which we add a featherbed to. The Studio has a Twin bed. A private bathroom completes the suite. All bedrooms have been restored to their original, historic charm with hand-hewn beams exposed and some have wide-plank flooring.
- Music Library
- MP3 Dock
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Beach Towels
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- winery tours
- autumn foliage
- scenic drives
- bird watching
- sight seeing
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Patterson Farmhouse for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Michael
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 327209
- +1 917 310-3605
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, french
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010