Tamarindo Condo for Rent: Five-star luxury, just steps to our immaculate beach! - Property 322979
Condo 2 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Call Bill and Beth
(International +1 727 744-6165)
- Property type:
- condo, 1300 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Near The Ocean, Ocean View
- wheelchair accessible, Near The Ocean, Communal Pool, Lawn / Garden, terrace, Balcony, Fitness Room / Equipment, Air Conditioning
The Moroccan-inspired architecture has arches, stonework, teak beams and tiling.
Teak-planked ceilings and Venetian stucco provide a warm and welcoming ambiance.
Our white-sand beach, just 100 yds. from the condo, is uncrowded and immaculate.
The white-sand beach is a fantasy playground for kids and families.
The pool is just 15' from our patio, which is to the near left in this photo.
The rooftop patio has great views--in sunlight, at sunset, and by starlight.
Our rooftop patio offers one of the best sunset views in Playa Langosta.
From the rooftop patio, Costa Rica's distant green hills can be seen inland.
The kitchen opens to a private garden-patio with a large JennAir propane grill.
A chef's kitchen, equipped for all imaginable culinary creations and cravings.
A troupe of howler monkeys, lazing in the trees just 50' from our front door.
The master BR is quiet and private, shielded and cooled by lush tropical plants.
The en-suite master bath is bright and very well ventilated.
The master bath has Italian tile, stonework, teak, and an arched entry.
The guest bath is bright and elegant.
The guest bedroom opens onto its own, private garden and patio.
The Indonesian dining room is equipped for fine dining or for barefoot snacks.
Our quiet and safe neighborhood. We're in the tree-shaded building on the right.
La Esquina and its very quiet road. See the surfer, walking to the nearby beach?
Our building's illuminated arches are especially beautiful at dusk.
A computer can be used at this desk, on our high-speed, encrypted connection.
Looking out, through the shaded patio to the pool just 15' away.
Casa Papaya's owners, Bill and Beth, enjoying a tidal pool at the ocean's edge.
The bottom of this plan faces the pool, and the beach is just 100 yards beyond.
Location of Condo 322979
Tamarindo Condo Availability
- Mar 8, 2014
- Special Offer
Tamarindo Condo RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Tamarindo Condo Amenities
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Broadband Access
- Wood Stove
- Wireless Internet
- Parking Off Street
- Living Room
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Free Long Distance
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Sofa Bed
- Iron & Board
- Activities Guide
- Ceiling Fans
- Water Cooler
- Filtered Water
- Laundry Soap
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Catering Available
- 4 Ring Stove
- Ice Maker
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Arched showers, Italian tiles
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, Bright and airy, cast stone floors.
- Bathrooms are elegant to the point of decadence. The robust stonework and dramatic Moroccan arches contrast strikingly with the exquisite Italian tile on the walls. The Frog Bath and the Iguana Bath are decorated with--you guessed it--frog and iguana art themes and cabinet hardware. Both baths are brightly lit and are equipped with ceiling fans and exhaust fans. The floors are stone, non-slip, and absolutely impervious to water and sand. The hardwood vanities feature separate and generously sized His-and-Hers sides and are equipped with Grohe faucets, imported from Germany. Both baths have a hair dryer, makeup mirror, and plush towels.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, 2 persons
Sofa bed - 1 double, Comfortable hide-a-bed sleeps 2 adults
- Both bedrooms are bright, spotless, and comfortable, with lovely, tropical decor. The guest bedroom opens into a private garden-patio. Furnishings and appointments are superb. All bedrooms are quiet and private, with room-darkening shades for lazy, sleep-in mornings and lush vegetation outside every window. Floors are cool, non-slip, cast stone, with area rugs by the beds. Walls are finished in true Venetian stucco, and ceilings are planked in solid teak with stacked-crown molding. There are ceiling fans in both bedrooms and baths, a full-sized closet and armoire, and a guests' safe.
- Video Library
- Books for Adults
- Books for Kids
- Games for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Porch / Veranda
- Beach Towels
- Small Cooler
- Gated Community
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway to Water
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- 6 garden chairs
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- health/beauty spa
- rain forests
- wildlife viewing
- whale watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- gambling casinos
- bird watching
- sight seeing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Tamarindo Condo for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Bill and Beth
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 322979
- +1 727 744-6165
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, french
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2006