Sundance Cabin for Rent: 'Dreamcatcher', Views, Hot Tub, Sleeps up to 16 - Property 322578
Cabin 3 bedrooms, sleeps 9
- Call Traci
(International +1 702 524-3467)
- Property type:
- cabin, 1600 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Mountain, Resort
- accept credit card, wheelchair accessible, Mountain, Resort, terrace, Balcony, pets considered, Air Conditioning, Internet
Artistic Sundance masterpiece in the pines. Heavily wooded & secluded property
Awsome Sleeping Bunk!
Very Rustic and Unique Treatments Throughout
Spectacular Spa perched on the mountainside! Unique aspen & elk antler railing.
Rustic dining nook looks out to giant pine.
Rustic Elegance! Walk to Sundance resort
Beautifully unique interior. Stunning views from every room!
Artist's balcony with amazing character log design. Mt. Timpanogos views!
Cabin in winter. Beautiful lighted path.
Romantic master bedroom suite w/jetted tub. Walks out to hot tub.
Enjoy a bubble bath with views of Mt. Timpanogos. Deluxe bath robes & toiletries
Cozy country styled 2nd bdrm suite w/ deck & Timpanogos views.
Old west loft bdrm with private balcony overlooking mountain range.
No crowded ski slopes at Sundance Resort! And no long lines!!
Another "bluebird" ski day with Mt. Timpanogos as the backdrop
Dining deck in the treetops. *Just 1 of 5 decks & balconies!
"Belly up" to the rustic log bar with it's saloon bar stools
Cuddle up to a warm romantic fire while watching a magical snowfall
Sundance; a mountain biker's alpine wonderland!
Nothing better than Provo Canyon river rafting on a warm summer's day
Have you ever seen a mountain this beautiful???
Take a nature hike to Stewart falls, through aspens groves & fern grottos
Feeding Lucille out on the nature deck
Beauty of Sundance Ski Resort
Location of Cabin 322578
Sundance Cabin Availability
- May 18, 2013
- Special Offer
Sundance Cabin Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Summer/Early Fall||May 17, 2013 -||Oct 20, 2013||n/a||n/a||$475||$450||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Late Fall||Oct 21, 2013 -||Nov 18, 2013||n/a||n/a||$425||$400||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
- Rates range from $425 night to $600 per night, based on season.
- Rental rates reflect the lodging rate for up to 7 guests. $10.00 will be charged for each additional guest. 9 guest maximum. Only adults 25 years of age or older may make a rental reservation. These policies must be respected as the owners are the caretakers of the cabin, and it is also their second home.
Cleaning fee: $100.00 ($220.00 for full home including Owl Spirit) Pet Rates: $15 nightly per smaller pet. Adult trained dogs only. No cats. ($20 for dogs over 50 Lbs.) A $150.00 pet deposit for damage/cleaning.This deposit will be happily refunded within 2 days of guest check-out as long as the cabin/property has not been damaged by the pet and that excess cleaning is not required. Pet owners must clean up all pet droppings and must keep pets off all furnishings. *Funds from the damage deposit will be used in the event additional cleaning and sanitizing is necessary due to pet hair, etc. on furnishings and/or pet droppings left in the yard, and damage to the yard from digging, etc.
- Rental Deposit, Damage Deposit, Cancellation Policy:
A 25% deposit is required to hold a reservation. The balance of the rental payment must be received within 30 days of the check-in date. A credit card # will be requested initially to hold the reservation until the deposit payment is received. The credit card # also serves as a damage deposit in the event the renter's group damages the property.
Cancellation Policy: A full refund of deposit will be given upon receiving a written cancellation request by 5:00pm, 30 days prior to the check-in date. No refunds offered for cancellations with less than 30 days notification as it is difficult to re-rent the cabin with short notice. 2 sets Snowshoeing Equip: complementary
- Tax Rate:
Sundance Cabin Amenities
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Laundry Soap
- Alarm Clock
- Toilet Paper
- Air Conditioning
- Local Activities Guide
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Basic Soaps
- Filtered Water
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Paper Towels
- Sofa Bed
- Activities Guide
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- Ceiling Fans
- Broadband Access
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 2 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 2 - toilet, tub, Vintage soaking tub & shower
Bathroom 3 - toilet
- The master bath is beautifully appointed and includes a jetted tub with a very striking natural stone surround and heart pine floors. The loft bath has a huge picture window overlooking the mountains and trees, and a beautiful soaking tub and rustic furnishings. The 1/2 bath has a natural stone vessel sink that sits atop a rustic antique cabinet. *All floors throughout the cabin are solid heart pine. Plush bathrobes!
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 9 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
Bedroom 3 - 1 double
Living room - 1 sleep sofa /futon
Loft - 1 twin/ single, loft bed
- One bedroom on main floor, two loft bedrooms, Treehouse sleeping bunk, and sofa bed in living room queen beds with very comfortable pillow-top mattresses in all bedrooms. All rooms have large picture windows as well as decks/balconies with beautiful views of the surrounding mountains.
- DVD Player
- Games for Kids
- Music Library
- CD Player
- Books for Adults
- Books for Kids
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Wood Deck
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Outdoor Grill
- 8 garden chairs
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- Low Allergen Environment
- pets considered
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Spa Whirlpool
- water parks
- live theater
- recreation center
- autumn foliage
- sight seeing
- scenic drives
- horseback riding
- bird watching
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Sundance Cabin for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Traci
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 322578
- +1 702 524-3467
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2006