Mission Beach Condo for Rent: Adorable Upgraded Beach Condo! Parking-WiFi-Bikes-View-FUN!! 7th nt FREE! - Property 322229
Condo1 bedroom, sleeps 4
- Call Jo Ann Askey
+1 858 207-7242
(International +1 858 207-7242)
- Property type:
- condo, 470 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beach, Town
- accept credit card, Beach, Town, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Fireplace
Snuggle up in this comfy queen bed
The sign on the front door welcomes you to the beach!! It's time for FUN!!
Top corner condo with bay view and ocean breezes!
Yes - sand between your toes!!
NEW queen sofa sleeper!
NEW Queen sofa sleeper!!
HDTV, games, books - just in case you get tired of all that sunshine!
Upgraded kitchen with granite, microwave & dishwasher!!
The sign over the bed - Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often!
Travertine bath - spotless!!
View from the living room & front deck to the sand
Just steps to the sand and Sail Bay. FUN!!
Watch the SeaWorld fireworks from this bench in the summer!
Looking north toward the Catamaran Hotel and Sail Bay
Easy 4 minutes to the ocean. This is Nov. at the beach!
Beach volleyball, anyone?
Walk or ride the bikes to the Wavehouse! Try it! It's a blast!
Have you seen a green flash?
The Festival of Sail on the Big Bay is very fun!!
Check out the pandas at our world famous zoo!!
Feed a girafe at the Wild Animal Park!!
This picture was taken at Seaport Village looking at the Coronado Bridge
Balboa Park is amazing! Don't miss it!
Mission Beach is very cool! Weather's great & no bugs!
Location of Condo 322229
Mission Beach Condo Availability
- May 22, 2013
- Special Offer
Mission Beach Condo Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Memorial Day||May 25, 2013 -||May 31, 2013||n/a||$185||$185||$185||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|June, 2013||Jun 1, 2013 -||Jun 28, 2013||$990||$165||$165||$165||$165||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||7th night FREE!|
|4th of July week||Jun 29, 2013 -||Jul 5, 2013||$1,500||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||The 4th of July week is very fun!! Saturday to Saturday. Departure cleaning included!|
|Summer, 2013||Jul 6, 2013 -||Aug 30, 2013||$1,400||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||Fresh linens and departure cleaning included!|
|Labor Day Weekend||Aug 31, 2013 -||Sep 6, 2013||n/a||$185||$185||$185||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Fall/Winter/Spring 2013/4||Sep 7, 2013 -||May 23, 2014||$870||$145||$145||$145||$145||$2,800||3 Nights|
|Notes:||7th night FREE! Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and Easter are $165 per night.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Every 7 night FREE in the Fall, Winter & Spring!! 10.5% city rental tax and $70 for fresh linens and departure cleaning are additional.
3 night minimum September - May.
Summer - Weekly, Saturday to Saturday. (Includes departure cleaning)
Rates are for up to 4 guests. Maximum of 4 guests including all children.
At least one guest must be 22 years old and have a credit card in his/her own name.
Prices do not include departure cleaning (except in the summer weekly rate) and 10.5% San Diego City tax. No tax for 30 + day rental.
Cancellation & change policy: Deposit less $100 is refundable if written cancellation notice is received at least 30 days prior to arrival. After final payment is received, 50% penalties will apply if canceled prior to 14 days of arrival date. There is no refund for cancellations within 30 days of arrival date or for no show or early departure. We recommend cancellation insurance in the unlikely event that you have to cancel within 30 days of
- A deposit of $250 (personal check, credit card or PayPal) is due to confirm. Final payment is due due 30 days prior to your arrival. Cancellation & change policy: Deposit less $100 is refundable if written cancellation notice is received at least 30 days prior to arrival. After final payment is received, 50% penalties will apply if canceled prior to 14 days of arrival date. There is no refund for cancellations within 15 days of arrival date or for no show. We recommend cancellation insurance in the unlikely event that you have to cancel within 15 days or arrival.
Unless other arrangements are made, check-in time is 3:00pm and check-out time is 10am.
- Tax Rate:
Mission Beach Condo Amenities
- 470 sq. ft.
- Alarm Clock
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Wireless Internet
- Activities Guide
- Iron & Board
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Broadband Access
- Paper Towels
- Basic Soaps
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- seating for 4 people
- 1 BA
Bathroom 1 -
- The bathroom is sparkling clean with all new travertine tile. It has a tub and shower with a really good shower head (not much better than a good shower - well, almost nothing). And, we found a curved shower curtain rod just like in the upscale hotels! You’ll find plenty of towels and a built-in hairdryer. Check out the dispenser inside the shower. We even include shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body lotion!! We’ve tried to think of everything so you don’t have to pack so much stuff or go right to the store to buy the basics. You'll even have plenty of TP and kleenex.
- 1 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 4 people
Bedroom 1 -
1 sleep sofa /futon
- At the end of a fun day in the sun or a busy sightseeing day, you will definitely appreciate the super comfy queen bed with a Temperpedic mattress topper and quality linens & comforter. The bedroom is a separate room from the living room with a door between the two rooms which can be closed for privacy. There’s plenty of room for your stuff in the mirrored closet and in the tall drawer cabinets on either side of the bed. You’ll appreciate the cool ocean breeze through the shuttered bedroom window. Check out the pictures!
- Music Library
- Books for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Books for Adults
- Games for Kids
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Beach Chairs
- Walkway to Water
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
- Beach Towels
- Small Cooler
- 4 beach chairs
- children welcome
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- recreation center
- winery tours
- water parks
- live theater
- coin laundry
- scenic drives
- gambling casinos
- paddle boating
- whale watching
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
- bird watching
Mission Beach Condo Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Mission Beach Condo for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Jo Ann Askey
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 322229
- +1 858 207-7242
- +1 866 895-2879
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2003