Southwest Harbor Farmhouse for Rent: Comfortable, Modernized, 1880s Farmhouse with Ocean Vistas - Property 310012
Farmhouse 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Call Doug and Betsy Arntzen
(International +1 2072667753)
- Property type:
- Location type:
- Near The Ocean, Village, Beach, Downtown
- Beach, Downtown, Near The Ocean, Village, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking, Fireplace
500' from ocean. Deck view of sailboat races and lobster boats.
Ocean access 500ft from cottage. Miles of beachcombing!
Comfortable, Modernized, 1880s Farmhouse with Ocean Vistas
Walk out living room onto deck; gas grill under covered side of deck (L)
Overlooking a field to the bay at breakfast
Panoramic view of field, bay, islands from deck across dirt lane to shore
Gas Fireplace - one switch for on/off ambiance and heat
Seating near the fireplace; door to front yard
First floor master bedroom (L), and sunny kitchen (R) both off living area
Microwave, coffee maker, washer, dryer, dishwasher; spices, cookware
Views of ocean and islands from the Green Room with comfortable King
Cozy, sunny, twin-bed Blue Room, with ocean view. Can be made into comfy King.
Location of Farmhouse 310012
Southwest Harbor Farmhouse Availability
- May 21, 2013
- Special Offer
Southwest Harbor Farmhouse Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
E-mail or phone us with the dates you want to book. We will answer any questions, and send you a standard rental agreement by e-mail. Print and sign, send with half rent as deposit. We return agreement with our signatures.
Your reservation is made when you send 50% of rent with a signed agreement. The remainder of rent is due about 3 months prior to vacation, and a $500 refundable security deposit and 7% Maine lodging tax are due 1 month prior to your vacation.
We are available any time between the time you book and your vacation, to answer questions, provide insider info, and discus what is available at the Cottage and in the area.
When all payments are received, we send you directions and arrange to welcome you at the Cottage.
Saturday to Saturday rental week.
Check In Time: 3:00 PM / Check Out Time: 10:00 AM.
April - May $950 week
June $1100 week
July - August $1900 week
September $1100 week
October - November $950 we
- May-October, $950-1900/Week
- Tax Rate:
Southwest Harbor Farmhouse Amenities
- Near The Ocean
- Away From It All
- Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Filtered Water
- Toilet Paper
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Alarm Clock
- Thermos Bottle
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Washing Machine
- Basic Soaps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Iron & Board
- Paper Towels
- Laundry Soap
- Dishes & Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Grinder
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, tub, shower, Clawfoot Tub; Separate shower
- 2 full baths First Floor Bathroom - Toilet, Combination Tub/Shower, This is off the first floor master bedroom. Second Floor Bathroom - Toilet, Tub, Shower, This bathroom has a clawfoot tub. The first floor bathroom is off the downstairs master bedroom, and is heated by the electric baseboard units in the bedroom. In early spring or late fall, we provide an electric radiator for this bathroom. The portable hair dryer is stored in this bathroom. The second floor bathroom, with a claw foot tub and separate shower, has its own heat. The iron and ironing board are stored in this bathroom.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 king, Green Room with back stairs
Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, Blue Room - can be made into King
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps a maximum of 6 people Bed/Bath Ensuite - King, This is on the first floor, off the living room. Green Room - King, This room has door to back stairs. Blue Room - 2 Twin/ Single, This room has a door to adjacent sitting room. Beds can be made into comfy King Sitting Room - Sleep Sofa /Futon, Futon converts to a double bed for flexible accommodations. First Floor: Downstairs is a master bedroom bathroom ensuite, containing a king bed, plus a full bathroom. Second Floor: There are three rooms, all with doors to the upstairs hallway, and all with views across a wildflower field to the mountains and islands of the bay. Every bedroom has a closet, a chest of drawers, a bedside table and lamp, a clock, a flashlight, and plenty of pillows and blankets. We make the beds prior to arrival; flannel sheets in the spring and fall. The Sitting Room and the Green Room also have books.
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Music Library
- Books for Kids
- Games for Kids
- Books for Adults
- Audio Tape Player
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Small Cooler
- Beach Chairs
- Walkway to Water
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- 6 garden chairs
- 4 beach chairs
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- recreation center
- botanical garden
- live theater
- autumn foliage
- sight seeing
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- whale watching
- eco tourism
Southwest Harbor Farmhouse Details
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Southwest Harbor Farmhouse for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Doug and Betsy Arntzen
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 310012
- +1 2072667753 (Owner's cell phone. )
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 207 266-4078
- +1 207 667-4503
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2004