Governor's Harbour Villa for Rent: Secluded Pink Sand Beachfront Estate W/ Main House and Guest Cottage - Property 305962
Villa 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Call Patricia Leigh-Wood
(857) 363 2102
(International (857) 363 2102)
- Property type:
- villa, 3500 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beachfront, Rural, Beach
- Beach, Rural, Daily Maid Service, Lawn / Garden, pets considered, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
Culmer's Rocks and the Venus Pool from the lawn at On the Rocks
View looking north, up the coast
Pink Sandy beach
View through the palm trees
House on the Beach
Looking straight through to the Ocean
Living/Dining Room with large patio doors and views out to sea!
Amusing and useful art work!
Beautiful unspoiled beaches
The Venus Pool...visible only at low tide!
Culmer's Rocks at low tide in summer
The living room with book case and art work in full view!
Arch doors. An interesting feature of this colorful house!
Yellow Bedroom, w/ queen size bed and own bathroom Ocean facing with patio door
Guest room w/ Queen bed and own bathroom...garden facing
Location of Villa 305962
Governor's Harbour Villa Availability
- May 17, 2013
- Special Offer
Governor's Harbour Villa Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Summer Main House||Jun 1, 2013 -||Nov 15, 2013||$3,000||n/a||n/a||n/a||$400||$10,000||1 Week|
|Notes:||max.6 people $400 ea. extra guest children's discount 10% sec.dep.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Cottage rates are $1200 pw in summer and $1400 pw in Winter
- Rates include cleaning service Mon.-Fri. 2 hours daily in the main house and 2 hours weekly in the cottage. An efficient team of 3 ladies arrive. At an extra charge they can also provide provide more hours, babysitting or a cook. There are no local taxes, but a refundable security deposit is asked for with the final payment. The telephone is for local and incoming calls. To lift the toll-bar for long distance access, a deposit of $500 per week is required.
DSL high speed internet service included.
There is an extra charge of $200 p.w in High Season and $150 in low season for an extra guest at Pebbles
Main Hs. 3,000 p.w. max.6
400 ea.extra person max.10
Pebbles 2 people
'Pebbles' cottage $1,400 weekly
May 2- Nov.14
Main Hs. $2,750 p.w.max.6
300 ea.extra person max.10
'Pebbles' cottage $1,100 weekly
Monthly & daily rates available min. stay 5 days
- Main Hs Winter rates: Nov.15.12- Apr.30.13 $3,500 per week max.6 people (basic rate)
500 ea. extra adult child 2-12 $300 p.w child 0-2 free
Main Hs Summer rates May 2-Nov.18.07 3,000 per week max.6 people (basic rate)
400 ea. extra adult child 2-12 $250 p.w child 0-2 free
'Pebbles' Summer 1200 pw (basic rate) extra adult 100 pw child 2-12 $50
' Winter 1400 pw ' ' ' ' 200 pw ' 2-12 100
Monthly and weekend rates for Pebbles available on request.
Special offers might be available for the dates you have requested!
Governor's Harbour Villa Amenities
- 3500 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Towels Provided
- Local Maps
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- Activities Guide
- Hair Dryer
- Broadband Access
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room
- Toilet Paper
- Parking Off Street
- Wireless Internet
- Linens Provided
- Laundry Soap
- Ceiling Fans
- Lobster Pot
- Mini Refrigerator
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- seating for 12 people
- 4 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower
Bathroom 4 - toilet, shower
- All the bathrooms are tiled and 3 have both tubs and shower but the one with goes with the Orange Bedroom only has a shower. This one can be shared by the 'Children's Room. There is washing machine, and clothes are dried on the clothes line which is found is a secluded area of the garden. On the Rocks has it's own well, so the water is soft and clean. However, if you are concerned about drinking this water, bottled water can be purchased locally. We use the well water for everything, including drinking. As there are no farms, or factories which could cause impurities. But water has not been tested.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 10 people
Bedroom 1 -
ocean view and own bathroom
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, ocean view and own bathroom
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, garden view own bathroom
Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single, private patio & own bathroom
Bedroom 5 - 2 child bed, ocean view & shares bathroom
- The bedrooms each enjoy privacy and have their own bathroom and a/c units, as well as overhead fans, except the 'Children's Room' which shares a bathroom with either the Orange Room or the Master bedroom and only has fans, no a/c. (This bedroom is not suitable for adults as it is directly outside the Master bedroom and does not have enough privacy) The Master bedroom, Yellow Room and the Children's Room all have ocean views and outdoor patio space. The Orange Bedroom with twin beds has a private patio, and the Blue Bedroom has a view of the beautiful planted tropical gardens. Each room is decorated in its own Caribbean colour!
- Books for Kids
- Books for Adults
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Audio Tape Player
- Games for Kids
- Fish Cleaning Table
- Lawn / Garden
- Small Cooler
- Large Cooler
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Beach Towels
- 8 garden chairs
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Daily Maid Service
- botanical garden
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- horseback riding
- sight seeing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Governor's Harbour Villa for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Patricia Leigh-Wood
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 305962
- (857) 363 2102 (US skype tel.no.)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: french, spanish, english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2002