Newport House for Rent: The Austin House an elegant, guest personal INN - Property 3014132
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Property type:
- house, 1400 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Downtown, Waterfront, Near The Ocean
- accept credit card, Downtown, Near The Ocean, Waterfront, Daily Maid Service, Lawn / Garden, terrace, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable
The Austin House Inn located steps to the waterfront
Spring Room Bay window from outside Austin House INN.
Queen Anne stained glass transom windows in the Spring Room.
Spring Room morning light show; queen luxury bed, six ft. silk, custom headboard
Glass shower cabin in Spring Room. Antique tiles lend unique colors and weight.
Slag glass and driftwood mirror by local artist complement the Spring Bathroom
Pelham Room; queen bed, raw silk headboard ornamental fireplace, oak armoire
Pelham Bath: Light filled,10' high, marble tiled, two person sitting shower area
Stone Forest, hand carved granite sink with Dornbracht titanium bath fixtures.
Over 200 sq. ft. Suite Room with Vanguard air dream queen sofa bed and fireplace
Bay area with buttery leather Mies Barcelona chair and great street corner views
1960's Italian wicker chairs, owner's original artwork and rolling guerdon table
Large c.1860 copper soldered, leaded glass chandelier with rich color palette
Stained glass light reflects off the freshly restored antique hardwood floors.
Flat screen, HDTV's with Direct TV connection and wi-fi throughout the property.
Kitchen: gas stove, bosch dishwasher, antique pressed tin and tile backsplash.
Light, breezy Kitchen sitting area with 4' round table. Backdoor leads to patio.
Crazy Quilt transom window sits atop 24 ft high stairway artists' gallery space
Dr's in the house. My great, great uncle DrThomas Barron served in the Civil War
John Barron lived and painted here, 1970-1992. His art is featured in the rooms.
Location of House 3014132
Newport House Availability
- Apr 8, 2013
- Special Offer
Newport House Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rate are dependent on length of stay, number of persons, services requested and provided and time of year. Please contact owner for details
- Tax Rate:
Newport House Amenities
- Bed & Breakfast
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Local Activities Guide
- Sofa Bed
- Computer Available
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Wireless Internet
- Activities Guide
- Paper Towels
- Basic Soaps
- Laundry Soap
- Filtered Water
- Towels Provided
- Macintosh Computer
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Local Maps
- Toilet Paper
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mobile Phone
- Clothes Dryer
- Bottled Water
- Coffee Grinder
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Lobster Pot
- Mini Refrigerator
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dining Area
- seating for 4 people
- 3 BA
Spring Bathroom -
Pelham Bathroom - toilet, shower
Hall Bathroom - toilet, tub
- The Spring Room bathroom is antique tiled with a contemporary glass cabin shower. The titanium bath fixtures are made of titanium from Dornbracht of Germany. The Pelham Room features an architectural bathroom with large seated shower area tiled in lush marble. Ten foot high ceilings, a 3 X 6 ft. antique transom window, stained glass and antique details combined with contemporary, hand carved Stone Forest granite sink and Dornbracht of Germany titanium fixtures complement this room. The Hall Bathroom contains a new toilet and sink, antique tub, and freatures original hardwood flooring and subway tiled walls.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Spring Room -
Pelham Room - 1 queen
Living Room - 1 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon
- The Spring Room contains a sitting area with loves seat, coffee table, HDTV, air conditioning and wi-fi. The bed is a premium pillow top queen mattress with luxury bedding. The room has a large closet space ten feet high with storage and full bathroom. The Pelham Room contains a premium, pillow top queen mattress and luxury bedding, ornamental fireplace, antique oak armoire for storage and architectural bathroom. The living room contains a very comfortable, new Vanguard, queen pullout sofa bed, with air dream mattress. The suite room has an adjacent bathroom.
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Game Console
- Walkway to Water
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Small Cooler
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Beach Towels
- Beach Chairs
- 6 garden chairs
- 4 beach chairs
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Daily Maid Service
- Private Chef
- recreation center
- winery tours
- botanical garden
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- sight seeing
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
Newport House Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Newport House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Robert Kalaidjian
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 3014132
- +1 401 578-8838
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2012