Manitou Springs Cottage for Rent: At the Springs Cabin=Walking Location+Colorado Decor - Property 3011500
Cottage1 bedroom, sleeps 3
- Call Jeanne
(International 719 332-8218)
- Property type:
- Location type:
- Town, Mountain, Resort, Rural
- accept credit card, Mountain, Resort, Rural, Town, Jacuzzi, terrace, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
Tucked into the mountainside, this great cottage in the pines awaits you.
Can you spot the Cottage tucked behind a Spruce tree at the foot of Pikes Peak?
Comfy Seating and Good Lighting in the Front Room
Crawl into the Queen Bed with Reading Lights on both sides of the bed.
An Antique Dresser+Remote Control Fireplace warms your toes on cool Fall nights.
A huge 86 gallon Jacuzzi to comfort you after a long mountain hike!
Beautiful Stained Glass Windows make your private views special in the Bath!
Spring on the Cabin's Patio!
Store your goodies in the fridge or warm up leftovers in the microwave!
Take a stroll in the snow in Garden of the Gods!
View from the front porch of the cottage in June.
It is common to be greated by a herd of deer right behind the cabin.
Come Relax in the Jacuzzi!
Charming Downtown Manitou is just 3 blocks from At the Springs Cabin.
Pikes Peak is snow covered 9 mos. a year.
Norris Penrose Center-Home of many Horse Events+Pikes Peak Rodeo in July-4 miles
Take a scenic ride to enjoy Fall colors!
Fresh Snow in February!
Fabulous Hiking is behind the cabin and is glorious in the Fall!
Fresh Snow on the Back of the Cottage in March!
Location of Cottage 3011500
Manitou Springs Cottage Availability
- Aug 22, 2012
- Special Offer
Manitou Springs Cottage Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Peak Season||May 10, 2013 -||Sep 15, 2013||n/a||n/a||$145||$135||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||Rates are from $135-$165 in Peak Season. Weekly Rates are from $900-$1050 per week.|
|Fall-Winter-Spring||Sep 16, 2013 -||May 9, 2014||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||Rates are less Fall-Spring. Weekly Rates from $700-$800. Christmas/Holiday Rates slightly higher.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $115-$165 per night- minimum stay required
- Rates are $135 -$165 per night during Peak Season depending on your dates and number of nights. All posted rates are based on double occupancy. Rates are lower in Fall, Winter and Spring. Our weekly rates are your best value and save you $$$. We accept VISA and MASTERCHARGE.
There is no additional fee for cleaning if the Cabin is left in a clean condition except for the dirty linens. (We do expect you to wash, dry and put away the dishes you used and for there to be no damage to the cabin)
Sorry, NO PETS
Please understand that we back to National Forest. The Waldo Canyon Fire of 2012 was a serious warning, therefore NO CANDLES, INCENSE or SMOKING OF ANY KIND is allowed on Property.
- Payment is charged to your credit card at time of booking in full. Cancellations must be made previous to 30 days for there to be any refund. There is no refund for early departures. All cancellations before 30 days from arrival will incur a $35.00 cancellation fee. There are several Internet sites where you may choose to purchase travel insurance.
- Tax Rate:
Manitou Springs Cottage Amenities
- Tourist Attractions
- Basic Soaps
- Local Activities Guide
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Ceiling Fans
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Hair Dryer
- Sofa Bed
- Activities Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Mini Refrigerator
- Dining Area
- seating for 3 people
- 1 BA
Bathroom 1 -
- There is an 86 gallon jacuzzi tub as well as a large oversized tiled shower in the bathroom. There is lots of counter space for all of your goodies. Toiletries and a hair dryer are provided. The luxury bath has an antique lighting fixture on a dimmer to set the mood to relax or turn up the lighting level to start your day. Stained glass windows, a pedestal sink, a large mirror hung from the ceiling and a toilet complete the bath.
- 1 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 3 people
Bedroom 1 -
1 sleep sofa /futon
- There is a remote controlled fireplace and a good sized antique dresser for your clothes. Reading lights are on both sides of the bed as well as end tables on both sides. There are four windows that open for great ventilation as well as the cabin being Air Conditioned. The bedroom is carpeted for your comfort.
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Small Cooler
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Spa Whirlpool
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- recreation center
- scenic drives
- gambling casinos
- bird watching
- sight seeing
- horseback riding
- eco tourism
- outlet shopping
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Manitou Springs Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Jeanne
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 3011500
- 719 332-8218
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2012