Panorama Village House for Rent: Lovely home in peaceful, safe neighborhood - near I-45, Lake Conroe - Property 3005639
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Call Karen Hubbard
(International +1 936-537-8448)
- Property type:
- house, 1400 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- accept credit card, Village, Communal Pool, Lawn / Garden, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
entryway of home
plenty of room for cooking in this well-stocked kitchen
master has kingsize bed, 500 thread count sheets, 5 pillows, and tv
dressing area of master bedroom with light dimmers and antique bench nearby
the giraffe room has a small chest for clothes and a closet
soft, greens and browns in this bedroom with fullsize bed, dresser, closet
2nd bath has shower/tub and large vanity
community pool with driving range in the background and pavillion on the right
This is the pro-shop for The Village Golf Club located in Panorama Village.
One of the playgrounds in Panorama Village is located near the swimming pool.
Location of House 3005639
Panorama Village House Availability
- May 21, 2013
- Special Offer
Panorama Village House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|peak||Apr 1, 2013 -||Sep 30, 2013||$875||n/a||$175||$175||n/a||$1,950||3 Nights|
- $825 - $875/week
- Peak Mar.- Sept: $175/night; $875/week; $1950/month. Minimum stay is three nights at this rate. One or two nights available at higher rates. For a couple, rates are $150 per night with a three night minimum and $825/week (less linens to wash and less water/electricity used).
Off -peak Oct.- Feb.: $165/night; $825/week; $1750/month. Minimum stay is 3 nights at this rate. One or two night stays are available at higher rates. Couples $150 per night (3 night minimum) and $800/wk.
Holiday rates include major holidays - Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day. Rates are: $900 per week for holidays; $185 per night with 3-night minimum on holiday weekends.
For stays less than 30 days, a 6% state hotel tax will be collected.
On stays 30 days or more, tax is not required.
There is a one-time $75 cleaning fee for short-term rentals.
For rentals of a month or longer, a monthly cleaning fee of $75 is required.
Weekly cleaning available for
- 50 % of reservation is required at the time the reservation is made; the remaining 50% is due 30 days before the reservation begins . Property damage protection is to be purchased for a price of $49. This covers $1500 worth of damage insurance.
Cancellations made before 30 days of arrival will be fully refunded. Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival will incur a fee of 50 % of total charge of reservation. For stays longer than 30 days, the cancellation policy will vary from the above statements. Please inquire for details.
The person signing the lease must be 28 or older. We welcome children. NO LOUD PARTIES OR LARGE GROUPS.
The calendar is updated regularly.
We live on the same street as Witt House. We hope you will love this house and family neighborhood as much as we do.
- Tax Rate:
Panorama Village House Amenities
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Paper Towels
- Hair Dryer
- Toilet Paper
- Ceiling Fans
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Wireless Internet
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Local Maps
- Filtered Water
- Iron & Board
- Alarm Clock
- Water Cooler
- Laundry Soap
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Garbage Disposal
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- The bathrooms have Silestone countertops and new sinks and fixtures. Soft, luxurious towels and washcloths are furnished as well as a starter supply of toilet paper and natural or organic soaps and shampoo.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
Bedroom 3 - 1 double
- We furnished our bedrooms to be places of refuge and comfort for you. The art that we chose is a collection of photographs that bring the beauty of nature inside the home. The master bedroom is decorated in calming colors of blue and features a king-size bed with 5 pillows and 500 thread count sheets. The photographs in this room are of mountains, lakes, and the ocean. This bedroom includes a large dresser, a flat screen TV, and huge walk-in closet. The 2nd bedroom has 2 twin beds decorated with olive green matelasse coverlets and khaki accessories which allude to a safari theme and include a photo of a Kenyan giraffe looking at you as you walk into this room. This room would be ideal for children or people who have a love for animals in the wild. The 3rd bedroom's full-size bed has a very comfortable mattress; a large dresser sits nearby. It is a peaceful room with a soft green quilt and a photo of a green ladybug beetle nestled in a beautiful, bright yellow flower petal.
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Books for Kids
- Music Library
- DVD Player
- Games for Kids
- Video Library
- Lawn / Garden
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Large Cooler
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Grill
- 6 garden chairs
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Communal Pool
- winery tours
- outlet shopping
- bird watching
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Panorama Village House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Karen Hubbard
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 3005639
- +1 936-537-8448 (Please call 8 am to 9 pm; will return calls ASAP )
- +1 936 856-7689
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2012