Machiasport Cottage for Rent: Enchanting private peninsula, delightful seaside cottage. Relax and unwind. - Property 300192
Cottage 2 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Call Marybeth Ray
+1 910 2322838
(International +1 910 2322838)
- Property type:
- cottage, 1200 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beach, Waterfront
- accept credit card, Beach, Waterfront, Balcony, pets considered, Fitness Room / Equipment, Parking, Fireplace
Approach to Mill Point, an island you can drive to! The cottage is behind trees.
Backside view of Mill Point from Starboard Creek - wonderfully private!
Mill Point cottage, deck & balcony with fabulous sea views & ocean steps away.
The cottage from the tide line. Notice the upper deck, picnic table & hammock.
View from deck at cottage door. Deck has a long bench and adirondack chairs?
Our beach on the ocean side of the causeway - great for launching small boats.
In front of the cottage, a heavenly place to enjoy your morning coffee or tea.
The great room with windowed front overlooking the sea. The view is awesome!
The great room with great views! It's got a cozy, easy to use gas fireplace.
Cozy reading nook. To the left is a bookshelf full with an eclectic collection.
It would be hard to get much closer to the sea without being on a boat!
Favorite spot to take it all in - the front is all windows, 40 ft from the sea.
Spacious desk with great window views. Twin bed settee with linens stored below.
Kitchen with Vermont soapstone counters. The big bar seats 4. Gas stove & fridge
The master bedroom with king sized bed, upstairs deck & incredible sunrise views
From the deck off the master bedroom. Favorite sunrise/stargazing/sunning spot!
The guest bedroom with a double bed. It also has a lovely window seat & views.
Enter through the practical mudroom -convenient hanging for lots of gear.
Mill Point's south point - wonderful spot to contemplate the world.
So cozy at night. Fabulous star gazing with a dark night sky.
Lovely trail around the perimeter of the 'island'. Fabulous views all around!
Relax to the max in front of the cottage. Starboard Island in the distance.
The backside of the cottage from the shaded grove with a swing and a hammock.
On our causeway - Mill Point cottage nestled in the spruce trees - evening light
Location of Cottage 300192
Machiasport Cottage Availability
- May 17, 2013
- Special Offer
Machiasport Cottage Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Spring 2013||Apr 27, 2013 -||Jun 7, 2013||$1,000||n/a||$190||$190||$170||$2,200||3 Nights|
|Peak||Jun 8, 2013 -||Sep 20, 2013||$1,300||n/a||$220||$220||$200||$4,000||6 Nights|
|Fall||Sep 21, 2013 -||Nov 2, 2013||$1,150||n/a||$200||$200||$190||$3,000||3 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $1000/ $1300 weekly
- On all rates a Maine lodging tax of 7% will be added.
Until booked, rates are subject to change.
- During Peak season, rentals are Saturday 3 pm to Saturday 10 am, with a six night minimum stay. Some possible flexibility in the scheduling could be considered depended upon how guests are presently booked. All inquiries are welcome!
- Tax Rate:
Machiasport Cottage Amenities
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Laundry Soap
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Activities Guide
- Paper Towels
- Wood Stove
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Bottled Water
- Towels Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Sofa Bed
- Local Maps
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Basic Soaps
- 4 Ring Stove
- Lobster Pot
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- Dining Area
- seating for 4 people
- 1 BA
Bathroom 1 -
- The bathroom is at the top of the steps between the two bedrooms. It was fully remodeled in 2008, everything was replaced. It's simply, but nicely, appointed and also sports great views overlooking the sea. It has a single sink vanity, one commode, a shower stall and a linen closet.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 double, Ocean views
- Both bedrooms are on the second floor, with ocean views from all windows. Lots of windows, lots of natural light, great ventilation. The master has incredible sunrise / moonrise views without even leaving the bed! The master has it's own balcony overlooking the sea. It's fabulous for star gazing and sun bathing. It's supplied with 2 super comfortable Lafuma deck chairs. The second bedroom has a very cozy window seat that makes a wonderful reading nook. Both rooms are decked out in sea inspired colors and linens and well stocked with L.L. Bean comforters. On the first floor, in the great room, we have 3 built in settees that are twin bed size. They're in 3 corners of the great room, comfortable and cozy with linens stored in the drawers below.
- Books for Adults
- Games for Kids
- Books for Kids
- Walkway to Water
- Wood Deck
- Beach Chairs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Small Cooler
- Beach Towels
- Large Cooler
- 5 garden chairs
- 2 beach chairs
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- children welcome
- winery tours
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- live theater
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- paddle boating
- whale watching
- sight seeing
- scenic drives
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Machiasport Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Marybeth Ray
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 300192
- +1 910 2322838 (Please call before 10 pm, EST. Thanks!)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010