Gardiner Cabin for Rent: Historic 2 Story Hand-Hewn Log Cabin Next to Yellowstone Park - Property 3000748
Cabin 5 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Call Alex, wife Beth
(International +1 406 457-9157)
- Property type:
- cabin, 1800 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Waterfront, River, Mountain, Rural
- accept credit card, Mountain, River, Rural, Waterfront, Sauna, Lawn / Garden, Balcony, Internet, DVD Player, Parking
Kitchen/Main entrance- Hand Hewn logs built 1907 by Austrians.
Tulikivi Wood stove with Bake oven from Finland. 4800 pounds,for use in winter.
new appliances - Heartland 6 burner propane stove, Bosch dishwasher
stairway to second floor
upstairs, one of the bedrooms from top of staircase.
trees,pond and sheds, from out the kitchen door.
Yellowstone Park in front yard. Windows look into the kitchen
kitchen, you may add two chairs to seat 10 at harvest table.
Sun Room bed upstairs
Den main floor
second pond--the mountain is in Yellowstone Park -18000 feet.
Living Room - blue couch comfortable for sleeping. Winter arrangement.
back yard, fire pit, plenty of wood. picnic table. Small stream near for water.
main floor bedroom.queen bed.
Firehole River in Yellowstone. Hot springs -swimming. Don't miss Boiling River.
Upstairs Bedroom, Queen bed
Loft bedroom, above kitchen. King bed and Single bed. Kids like.
Location of Cabin 3000748
Gardiner Cabin Availability
- Dec 7, 2013
- Special Offer
Gardiner Cabin Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Fall to Spring||Nov 1, 2013 -||May 14, 2014||$1,900||n/a||$300||$300||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||Over 10 people add $25/night for each . E-mail me for info.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- High Season $375/Night -- $2325/Week Low Season $300/night $1900/week
- May15-Oct.15 / High Season .....$375/night [3 night minimum]... $2375/week;
Deposit Secures Reservation-Remaining Balance due at least 2 weeks before arrival.;
Full Refund [minus $50 re-booking fee] If Cancellation less than 90 days prior to Check-In.
No Refunds for Cancellations Less than 60 Days Prior to Check-In.;
7% Montana State Bed Tax added to rental fee;
Over 10 people add $25 per person/night ;
Cleaning Fee $100; Holidays are High Season Rate;
Off Season Rates $300/night [3 night minimum] $1900/week
Check in 4PM --- Check out 10AM
NO Security Deposit. Insurance $49. Will discuss pet possibility..E-mail me.
- minimum age limit for renters - No renters under 21 without chaparone.
discount for weekly rate ---.
$25 per night each for 11th and 12th person, if your party is over 10.
Available - Year Round Please check Calender First
- Tax Rate:
Gardiner Cabin Amenities
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Wood Stove
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- Toilet Paper
- Activities Guide
- Linens Provided
- Basic Soaps
- Wireless Internet
- Living Room
- Sofa Bed
- Washing Machine
- Paper Towels
- Filtered Water
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Laundry Soap
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Grinder
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Room
- seating for 10 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 1 -
steam shower too
Bathroom 2 - toilet, tub, full tub
- Bathroom downstairs has a Mr. Steam enclosed shower. Push the button, get into shower, wait 4 minutes for steam to come out. There is a seat inside the all white acrylic shower. You can turn on and off the steam as you choose, showering in between. Room for two! I think it's romantic... The steam shower is for use in the fall or spring--- when it is cold... I have turned it off for summer as kids might accidentally leave it on, and I don't think anyone would want to use it in the heat. If you do want to use it, go ahead, turn it on at the electric box near the washer, first floor, the switch says 'Steam.'
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 12 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, upstair
Bedroom 4 - 1 double, In upstairs sunroom
Bedroom 3 - 1 king, 1 twin/ single, beds on floor
Bedroom 5 - 1 double, upstair bedroom
- Above the kitchen is a King and a Twin bed. These two beds are matresses on the floor. Over the railing, this room looks into the kitchen below. Kids like this room, as a basket is used to haul up food from the kitchen.. My wife and I use the King bed just fine, but some people might find a mattress on the floor unacceptable for adults. Another thing-- I built the beds to normal height with good matresses but no box springs on 3 of them. There is one old time brass bed with a box spring. Many modern bed frames are built for use without box springs, as this leaves storage space below the bed. For myself, I find no difference with or without a box springs, as the bed 'softness' comes from the mattress, not the box spring. One renter mentioned this to me as an item that should be disclosed --- so here it is.No one has ever said the beds were too hard or uncomfortable. The logs hold heat and cold. Pull the Living Room curtains during hot summer days.Cool nights, open the screens.
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Music Library
- Audio Tape Player
- Games for Kids
- Video Library
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Walkway to Water
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill
- 6 garden chairs
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Events Allowed
- Steam Shower
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- outlet shopping
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- eco tourism
- sight seeing
- bird watching
- paddle boating
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Gardiner Cabin for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Alex, wife Beth
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 3000748
- +1 406 457-9157 (leave a message if no answer, I'll call back)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 406-437-1800 (my cell phone--not always on.)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, french
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2012