San Francisco Apartment for Rent: Castro Area Studio in San Francisco Victorian, Great Location - Property 297503
Apartment studio, sleeps 3
- Call Laurence Chang
+1 415 8120054
(International +1 415 8120054)
- Property type:
- Location type:
- accept credit card, Downtown, pets considered, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, Parking
Old magnolia trees line the street
Queen sized bed and fireplace.
Large, comfortable queen size bed sleeps two; additional portable bed available
Fireplace, writing desk, flat screen HD cable TV and seating area.
This studio features a separate kitchenette and private bathroom and a wardrobe.
Large open areas
Enjoy the jetted tub after a long day of sightseeing.
A bright, cozy area to read, relax or watch TV
Smell jasmine, lavender in the gated courtyard
A large wardrobe for hanging clothes
The building is just up the hill from the Castro neighborhood, subway and trains
Unit located in one of San Fran's historical areas
Relax in a clean, large, jetted bathtub shower
A clean, well equipped bathroom
The rental unit is located in a historic Queen Ann Victorian
Location of Apartment 297503
San Francisco Apartment Availability
- May 19, 2013
- Special Offer
San Francisco Apartment Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Summer 2013||Apr 1, 2013 -||Sep 30, 2013||$945||n/a||$145||$145||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||$40 cleaning fee only if staying six nights or less. Simple, all-inclusive rates; nothing added.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $145/nt - 890/wk US Dollars
- $145/night depending on season .. $890/week depending on season; Rental Discount of 5% if rent paid at time of reservation and more than 60 days before check in. Terms: Reservation confirmed with $200 security deposit; Owner accepts all major credit cards and encourages secure on-line payments on HomeAway.com; Rental Charges due 30 days prior to check-in; One-time $40 cleaning fee waived if renting 7 nights or more; Our rates are all-inclusive (NO additional fees, taxes, or charges are added to the quoted room rate (except the cleaning fee for short rentals); In-room coffee, digital cable TV, video on demand and high speed wireless internet are included in rates; Additional Options: additional bed ($25/nt); pet fee (pets allowed only with owner's approval - $25 one-time fee); AX,VI,MC,DS
- Dates Available: Year Round. Minimum stay of 3 nights will be waived for 'in-fill' dates when a longer stay is not available.
San Francisco Apartment Amenities
- Tourist Attractions
- Paper Towels
- Basic Soaps
- Gas Fireplace
- Bottled Water
- Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Toilet Paper
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Hair Dryer
- 2 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- seating for 2 people
- 1 BA
Full 1 -
Fully tiled, with slate floors.
- Each guest is provided with a full set of towels (bath and hand towels and washcloths), soap, shampoo, conditioner and bathroom tissue are provided. The large tub is jetted - enjoy a nice hot bubble bath!
- 0 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 3 people
Bedroom 1 -
Additional accommodations available upon request.
- You will be welcomed with a freshly made and comfortable bed with nice designer sheets and six large pillows. The queen bed has two nightstands, reading lights, an alarm clock. A luggage rack is provided and a large wardrobe is available for hanging clothes. There is a fireplace, a table with chairs for working or eating, there is a comfortable seating area for reading, relaxing or watching TV. The TV is equipped with high definition cable and movies on demand. An additional single bed is available for an additional charge.
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Fully Fenced Property
- 2 garden chairs
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- jetted tub
- botanical garden
- coin laundry
- nude beach
- live theater
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this San Francisco Apartment for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Laurence Chang
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 297503
- +1 415 8120054 ((California, USA))
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, german, mandarin
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2009