Waco House for Rent: Baylor's Floyd Casey Stadium at our Back Door-In The Middle of Waco! - Property 297010
House 2 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Property type:
- house, 950 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- accept credit card, Town, Lawn / Garden, pets considered, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
THE HALEY HOUSE: a stones throw from Floyd Casey Stadium
We welcome you to our home and hope you enjoy your stay!
Sit on the front porch with your morning coffee and enjoy......
......watching the birds and other wild life playing in the front yard.
The LIving Room: Well appointed with vintage and antique furniture.
The Kitchen: All new appliances, granite counter tops and custom cabinets.
The Dining Room: Breakfast bar and touches of vintage glassware
The Master Bedroom:Luxurious bedding, 40 inch TV, desk and internet connections
Master Bath: Old world feel with a walk in shower
Guest Room: 2 Daybeds with trundles, TV/VCR/Cable and internet access
Guest Bath: Full tub and shower
Backyard/Waco Creek: Walk out and feel as if your in the country
Location of House 297010
Waco House Availability
- May 23, 2013
- Special Offer
Waco House Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Security/Damage deposit of $200.00will be return if home is left as listed in lease agreement
- For Baylor University special event weekends (Commencement, Parents' Weekend, Home football games and Homecoming) and holidays, there is a two night minimum and the rate is $200 per night for one to 6 guests.
IN HONOR of Rev J.A. & Junette Haley, we cater to Pastors and their families as well as those who have family in the local hospitals. Contact us about discounted rates.
- Contact us for monthly rates. Check back often to see specials that we will post from time to time.
- Tax Rate:
Waco House Amenities
- 950 sq. ft.
- Tourist Attractions
- Filtered Water
- Alarm Clock
- Local Maps
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Water Cooler
- Parking On Street
- Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Ceiling Fans
- Towels Provided
- Paper Towels
- Hair Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Thermos Bottle
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Iron & Board
- Broadband Access
- Local Activities Guide
- Cooking Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, Walk in shower
- **The 'guest bathroom' has been charmingly restored to the flavor of the 50's. It contains a glass sink, ceramic soap and lotion dispensers and a tub/shower combination with double shower curtains. **The Master bath has tiled floors and counter tops, custom red oak cabinets, a glass bowl sink with a 'pump' faucet, giving it that country feel, and a dressing table area with chair . A full length mirror graces the wall and a rounded step in shower completes the room.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
(Queen Bed with Luxurious Bedding)
Bedroom 2 - 4 twin/ single, Daybed can be converted to a KIng Bed
- **The Master Bedroom has a 40 inch TV and a DVD player with cable programming, as well as a desk with internet access and lots of plug-ins for electronics. The linens are of a luxurious 700 and 1200 thread count. The large bedroom window looks into a charming garden with a birdbath. The private bathroom has a step in shower and the counter is equipped with ample plug-ins for your styling needs. **The Guest Bedroom contains 2 daybeds with trundles. If desired, the daybed can be converted into a king size bed, just let us know if you desire us to set that up for you. The pop up trundles also can roll into the Master Bedroom or living room for more 'elbow room', if needed. The guest room contains a 22 inch TV/DVD combo and has cable as well as internet access and the ability to hook up a game station (Not provided)
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Small Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- 4 garden chairs
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- children welcome
- pets considered
- recreation center
- water parks
- coin laundry
- sight seeing
- paddle boating
- horseback riding
- bird watching
- scenic drives
Waco House Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Waco House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, John & Kathleen Haley
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 297010
- +907 262 6123
- +907 262 6123
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: English
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010