Fort Ann House for Rent: Cozy & peaceful lake front home with private drive, beach and docks - Property 292063
House 2 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Call Edward Monsour
(International +1 518-745-8131)
- Property type:
- house, 1000 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beach, Mountain, Rural, Town, Waterfront, Lake
- Beach, Lake, Mountain, Rural, Town, Waterfront, Jacuzzi, Lawn / Garden, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
A lovely, charming home on the waterfront, peaceful private and tranquil .
Your cozy master bedroom attached to master bath, complete with jacuzzi for two!
Master bath with jacuzzi tub - Calgon, take me away!
A beautiful lake view from your screened front porch
Lake Hadlock at your doorstep..beautiful views of the lake and dam...
A beautifully built and maintained getaway home, with all the amenities...
Lake Hadlock from the southern end of the lake...wonderful views!
Come visit for a Christmas getaway, maybe Santa left you something??
Our little guest and her catch....fish galore in our lake...
Your own private dock, with 2 paddle and 2 row boats
Our beautiful wood burning rustic fireplace, with log surround
Our lake home from the lake itself...
Our "anniversary" couple..they decided to spend their first anniversary with us!
The lake during the early spring months...peaceful and tranquil..
Watching an approaching storm - exciting as well as beautiful!
2nd bedroom; one single, one double, closet and dresser, very comfortable!
The game room...pool anyone?
Looking into the open concept living area
Your living area, complete with wood burning fireplace, very roomy
Galley style kitchen, fully stocked for the "vacation chef"
A screened porch for relaxing...overhead fan/light for your comfort..
Fall visitors at our family-friendly lake home...(and baby makes 4!)
Another great catch..and look at that smile..says it all doesn't it?
The Adirondack Balloonfest, held in late September, just minutes away
Location of House 292063
Fort Ann House Availability
- May 8, 2013
- Special Offer
Fort Ann House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|off season||Apr 1, 2013 -||May 31, 2013||$1,250||$450||$225||$225||$200||$2,000||2 Nights|
|peak season||Jun 1, 2013 -||Sep 1, 2013||$1,500||$500||$250||$250||$250||$4,000||4 Nights|
|fall and winter 2013||Sep 2, 2013 -||Feb 28, 2014||$1,250||$450||$225||$225||$200||$2,000||2 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rates include all taxes and fees
- The rates listed are non-negotiable. We provide you with a safe, quiet and relaxing home with all the amenities you could ever need. We require cash payment(s) for last minute reservations and for the final payment upon arrival. We appreciate a 5 day notice for reservations; should there be a situation where there is a last minute reservation (less than 72 hours), a $100 fee will be assessed. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation on this matter. We provide a clean, comfortable, safe and private rental home and we will not negotiate our rates. Our policies/procedures are explained in our rental agreement and if you have any questions, just feel free to give us a call.. just as with other lodging establishments, our rates are set. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation on this matter
- There is a security deposit of $350.00 required with all reservation confirmations. This deposit will be refundable within 14 days of your departure, pending full inspection of the home for damages above normal wear and tear and providing the home is in the agreed upon condition, as stated in the signed agreement. We require a signed rental agreement and waiver of liability document, along with your security deposit, above and beyond the cost of the rental fees. We will charge a cleaning fee if the home is left in poor condition. We don't ask you to clean top to bottom but we do hope you respect our home as though it was your own. Any extras will be added and explained via email and copies of receipts for damages/repairs provided to you.
Fort Ann House Amenities
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Ceiling Fans
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Mosquito Magnet
- Laundry Soap
- Activities Guide
- Thermos Bottle
- Wireless Internet
- Local Activities Guide
- Paper Towels
- Alarm Clock
- Clothes Dryer
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Local Maps
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Guest bathroom
- Our master bath and jacuzzi tub is available for times you want to relax and a second bath available to accommodate all guests comfortably - ceramic tiled flooring in both baths; all bath linens are provided for you so there's no need to pack additional linens
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, 2nd bedroom
Bedroom 3 - 1 twin/ single, 1 baby crib, This is a half room with a twin size cot
- The master bedroom overlooks the lake, with beautiful views you wake to every morning..it also has a wonderful, relaxing jacuzzi tub built for 2...very romantic and soothing..light the candles and let your troubles melt away...a tub lovers dream
- Video Game Console
- CD Player
- Books for Kids
- Audio Tape Player
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Games for Kids
- Books for Adults
- Pool Table
- Game Room
- Deck / Patio
- Walkway to Water
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Porch / Veranda
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs
- Deck Furniture
- Boat Dock
- Pedal Boat
- Large Cooler
- Boat with Paddles
- Outdoor Furniture
- Fish Cleaning Table
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Child's Swing
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Small Cooler
- 6 garden chairs
- 6 beach chairs
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- autumn foliage
- water parks
- theme parks
- gambling casinos
- sight seeing
- outlet shopping
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- bird watching
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Fort Ann House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Edward Monsour
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 292063
- +1 518-745-8131
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 518-879-2179
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: English
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010