Gleneden Beach House for Rent: House + Studio rent as one. Sleeps 8! Quiet & private. Laundry, WiFi. - Property 286854
House1 bedroom, sleeps 8
- Property type:
- house, 1215 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beach, Near The Ocean
- accept credit card, pets considered, Beach, Near The Ocean, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
Gently sloped beach access 2 blocks from Hideaway at Gleneden Beach.
Hideaway at Gleneden Beach on the Oregon Coast. Parking for up to 3 cars.
Great room includes dining and living areas, futon bed.
Attractive gas fireplace-stove provides cozy warmth for the main living area.
View from living area toward deck. Comfy Ashley sofa, love seat, and chaise.
Looking out at covered porch and deck - enjoy being outdoors, rain or shine.
Stretch out to relax, read, watch TV or movies.
Comfortable seating, satellite TV, DVD, VCR
Fully equipped kitchen in main house
A peek of the ocean from the windows on the west side of the Hideaway.
Cheery main house bedroom, with books, magazines, and games.
Main room of studio. Warm, cabin-like atmosphere.
Kitchenette seating area in studio.
View of studio interior showing ladder to loft sleeping area, bookshelf.
Looking down from studio sleeping loft.
Beautiful Gleneden Beach in the afternoon.
Magnificent Gleneden Beach agates! The black rock is petrified wood.
Gleneden Beach agates often contain surprises, revealing geologic dynamism.
Colorful Gleneden Beach jaspers and jasp-agates.
Pelicans skim GB evening waves. Excellent beach, bay, and forest bird-watching.
Gleneden Beach sunset.
Stump of ancient tree washed down from Coast Range and deposited in Siletz Bay.
Winter storms fill beaches with driftwood. This is about 2 mi N of Hideaway.
Harbor seals and gulls on Salishan Spit, on south side of Siletz Bay entrance.
Location of House 286854
Gleneden Beach House Availability
- Oct 30, 2013
- Special Offer
Gleneden Beach House Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $60 nonrefundable housekeeping fee, includes towels, sheets, pillowcases, blankets, pillows.
Bring your own beach towels and dog towels please.
$50 nonrefundable pet fee (1-2 well-mannered, housebroken dogs allowed - see rules/expectations)
2 night minimum, holidays 3 night minimum
No Saturday checkout during Summer season please.
Monthly off-season rental available - rate negotiable
Accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and eChecks through HomeAway Reservation Manager.
Year-around availability! See calendar.
- Your well-behaved dog is welcome to stay at the Hideaway and enjoy this incredible beach with you. ($50 pet fee) Dog throws, food/water dishes, and a small plush bed are provided. There are some rules, to help the Hideaway remain clean and pleasant for all guests. Dogs MUST be reliably housebroken and may NOT be on the furniture and bedding. They may not be left unattended in the Hideaway unless they are in a kennel crate. Please clean up all waste.
- Tax Rate:
Gleneden Beach House Amenities
- 1215 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Broadband Access
- Activities Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Parking Off Street
- Iron & Board
- Local Activities Guide
- Washing Machine
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Towels Provided
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Water Cooler
- Basic Soaps
- Wireless Internet
- Ceiling Fans
- Alarm Clock
- Free Local Calls
- Sofa Bed
- Tiled Stove
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Clothes Dryer
- Garbage Disposal
- Mini Refrigerator
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 2 BA
Full 1 -
Jetted Shower Spa
Full 2 - toilet, shower
- The 10-jet Kohler Shower Spa provides a relaxing massage and/or warm waterfall experience. The base of the Shower Spa is a shallow tub.
- 1 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Main House -
1 sleep sofa /futon,
Q bed, D futon
Studio - 1 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon, Q loft, Q sofabed
- The Hideaway consists of a main house plus a studio. In the main house there is a bedroom plus a futon bed in the main living area. In the studio there is a leather sofa bed and a sleeping loft with a queen mattress. This home is very comfortable with newer appliances and furnishings and offers the opportunity to hang out together in the great room of the main house and then have the privacy of your own separate unit as well. The main home was freshly painted and decorated in 2008. The studio has a new leather sofa sleeper. Overall, the Hideaway has a relaxing, non-overwhelming ambiance.
- Books for Adults
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch Furniture
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- live theater
- rain forests
- sight seeing
- whale watching
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- horseback riding
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Gleneden Beach House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Barbara
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 286854
- +1 320 260-5732 (OK to call 10 am -8 pm Central Time)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 320 255-5145 (OK to call 10 am - 8 pm Central Time)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010