Mashpee Cottage for Rent: Waterfront Cottage on Johns Pond, Nestled in the Woods - Property 284161
Cottage 2 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Call Sarah Flynn
+1 410 268-2966
(International +1 410 268-2966)
- Property type:
- cottage, 750 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Waterfront, Lake, Lakefront
- accept credit card, limited accessibility, Lake, Waterfront, Lawn / Garden, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, Parking
Our summer cottage on Johns Pond, Mashpee, private yet close to all attractions
The cottage on Johns Pond. Yard is soft pine needles and a bit of grass.
A wider view of the house, taken from the edge of the pond. Driveway at left.
Our new picnic table--a great place for any meal! Plus, WiFi works out here.
Living room couches and coffee table viewed from dining area.
Looking toward kitchen from couches at end of living room.
Flat screen TV with Comcast HD channels. Also WiFi, printer + cordless phone.
Corner of living room seen from dining table. Radio has CD player + iPod hookup.
Master bedroom: queen bed, reading lamps, Bose radio, shelving, desk.
Master bedroom: desk, bookshelf + large closet. Mirror above bookshelf.
Not seen: Coffee maker, toaster oven, Cuisinart, blender, clay pot, microwave.
Microwave + all the plates + serving dishes you'll need. We have a lobster pot!
Look at the pond while washing dishes! Microwave left of the sink. Gas stove.
Kitchen door, shelves, etc. The driveway is just outside the kitchen door.
Part of our newly redone bathroom. Bathtub + shower + a comfort-height toilet.
The shower (and tub). Window is at back of house, looking at woods.
Guest room: brand new Serta double mattress and reading lamps.
Guest room: twin bunk beds opposite double bed; ladder in closet to get to top.
Guest room: bureau and two closets, one containing washer/dryer.
View from the dining table at sunset. Tranquility.
Another view from the front yard. Slope into pond is gradual, so easy for kids.
The front yard in springtime.
The pond at sunrise on a July day.
Johns Pond viewed lengthwise, from the public beach, about 20 minutes' walk away
Location of Cottage 284161
Mashpee Cottage Availability
- Nov 29, 2013
- Special Offer
Mashpee Cottage RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Mashpee Cottage Amenities
- 750 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Laundry Soap
- Toilet Paper
- Activities Guide
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Free Long Distance
- Paper Towels
- Iron & Board
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace
- Alarm Clock
- 4 Ring Stove
- Lobster Pot
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Grinder
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 1 BA
The bathroom was completely redone in 2012. See photos.
- The bathroom was remodeled in 2012 and includes a tub with shower and a comfort-height toilet. We are on a septic system, so nothing except human waste and toilet paper can be flushed. The water is supplied by the Town of Mashpee.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Guest room - 1 double, 2 twin/ single, bunk beds best for children
- The master bedroom has reading lamps and built-in bedside shelves, a Bose radio, a large closet, bookshelves, a mirror, and a a small desk with chair (the desk and chair can be moved to the guest bedroom if you prefer). The guest room has a double bed and a built-in bunk bed (upper and lower, both twin), reading lamps, two closets (one containing the front-loading washer/dryer), a bureau, mirror. Two couples and two children could stay, as long as one couple does not mind sleeping in the guest room with the children. Comforters, blankets, and pillows provided. If you are within driving distance, please bring your own sheets and towels; if not, I can arrange to have the laundry done by the cleaner after you leave ($5 per load). You could wash and dry the linens and towels yourself before you leave, but our dryer is not particularly fast.
- Games for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Boat with Paddles
- Beach Chairs
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Kayak / Canoe
- Small Cooler
- Beach Towels
- 4 garden chairs
- 4 beach chairs
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- live theater
- coin laundry
- winery tours
- miniature golf
- sight seeing
- wildlife viewing
- eco tourism
- whale watching
- horseback riding
- bird watching
- scenic drives
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Mashpee Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Sarah Flynn
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 284161
- +1 410 268-2966 (9 am to 9 pm EST; landline)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 410 703-3990 (9 am to 9 pm EST; cell)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010