Bolton Landing House for Rent: Charming family friendly lake home. Easy walk to beach, downtown, beach and spa. - Property 279136
House 4 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Call Brian Epstein
(International 518 429-8153)
- Property type:
- house, 1800 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beach, Water View, Mountain View, Lake
- accept credit card, Beach, Lake, terrace, Balcony, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
View of Lake George Master Bedroom of the House
New Kitchen - Granite and stainless steel
The Living Room and Dining Room as seen from Kitchen
The downstairs Living Room with working fire place. All new furniture for 2012.
Dining Room table - With the extension, it seats 10 people comfortably.
The downstairs bedroom with Queen bed.
Downstairs Kids bedroom with two sets of twin bunk beds.
Front downstairs bedroom with lower futon/full bed and twin bed above.
Upstairs Master bedroom upstairs with Queen bed
Upstairs den has couches, full sized futon and Foosball.
Morning coffee on the upstairs deck, listening to the river flowing below.
New fire pit and sitting wall were built for 2013 in back yard.
View of the new fire pit from the upstairs deck.
The hang on the side of the house. The river is on the left down a ravine.
Second Floor Deck - Grill is under the deck
Gas grill in back of house under deck
Memorial Beach less than one block away.
Swimming at Memorial Beach
The canoe/kayak launch at Memorial Beach is free to use.
The Sagamore is an easy walk from the house
The laundry room with new LG Washer and Dryer
Upstairs Full bathroom with stall shower.
Downstairs Full bathroom with bath tub.
Location of House 279136
Bolton Landing House Availability
- Apr 22, 2014
- Special Offer
Bolton Landing House RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Bolton Landing House Amenities
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Water View
- Mountain View
- Away From It All
- Broadband Access
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Sofa Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Water Cooler
- Filtered Water
- Laundry Soap
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Security System
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- seating for 12 people
- 2 BA
Upstairs Bathroom -
Downstairs Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Both bathrooms were totally redone in March of 2010 with high end fixtures and granite counters. Also in 2010 we installed a tank-free hot water heater so there is an unlimited source of hot water for the entire house, regardless of how many showers or how many loads of laundry you run.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 14 people
Master Suite -
Guest Suite - 1 queen, (1st Floor)
Kids Room - 4 twin/ single, (2 twin Bunk Beds)
Front Bedroom - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, (Bunk Bed with Full Futon Bottom)
Upstairs Den - 1 sleep sofa /futon, (Full sized Futon)
Downstairs Den - 1 sleep sofa /futon, (Comfy Couch)
- The house has three bedrooms on the main floor and one larger master bedroom suite on the second floor. Additionally on both floors there is a nice sized den. The first floor den has two couches. The second floor den has a futon couch that converts to a full sized bed. The Master Suite is on the second floor and has a Queen sized bed, nice furniture and a beautiful view of the lake. The Guest Suite is a nice sized bedroom with a queen sized bed and a nice treed view. The kids room comfortably fits two sets of bunk beds and also has a treed view. The laundry room entrance is through this bedroom so it's very convenient for cleaning up after the kids.Bedroom 4 has a bunk bed with a futon which is great for adults or young adults to crash on and is beautifully paneled with knotty pine. This room has lake views as well. There are two spare twin AERO air mattresses upstairs and plenty of room in the upstairs den and master suite to accommodate more. All bedrooms are new for 2010.
- Game Room
- Games for Kids
- Video Library
- Video Game Console
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wood Deck
- Boat Dock
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Outdoor Grill
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway to Water
- Beach Towels
- Large Cooler
- Small Cooler
- 2 garden chairs
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- autumn foliage
- water parks
- theme parks
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Bolton Landing House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Brian Epstein
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 279136
- 518 429-8153 (Cell)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: English
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010