Gordes Estate for Rent: Elegant house in Gordes with private pool, tennis court and stunning views - Property 277145
Estate 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Property type:
- estate, 3500 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Mountain, Resort
- wheelchair accessible, Mountain, Resort, Private Pool, Tennis Court, Lawn / Garden, terrace, Balcony, Internet
The terrace, where we spend most of our time of our time, at Les Murets.
The pool at Les Murets, with the pool house to the right.
Our favorite place to fall snooze is on the comfy lounge chairs, by the pool.
It's a great place to play tennis, unless you're distracted by the view!
The scent of lavender is everywhere at Les Murets. You'll see what we mean!
Our favorite place to hang out before dinner is in the kitchen, at the island.
Who needs kitchen cabinets when a Louis XVI armoire can do it all!
With a big fireplace and a dining table for 12, this room is always welcoming.
A cozy corner of the living room is sometimes a nice respite from the summer sun
This front hall doubles as an office and library ... with a nice view!
Our upstairs 'master' with a queen at Les Murets, taken from the private terrace
Oooh la la ... A little over the top? Main non! It's comfy, warm and well lit!
We love this twin bedroom with its great views, pretty decor and private bath
Another view of the room with twin beds (convertible to king sized bed).
Downstairs bedroom with queen sized bed (160 cms) and private bath
One of five bathrooms at Les Murets. Be sure to ask us about the stone floor!
Light and airy upstairs bedroom at Les Murets, overlooking living room
The Petite Chambre has a door to the courtyard and private shower/WC
Petite Maison main bedroom with queen bed (160cms) and private kitchen/bath
The kitchenette in the Petite Maison (perfect for your secret stash of bubbly!).
The upstairs loft area above the bedroom in the Petite Maison, best for petites!
It's always five o'clock somewhere at Les Murets!
The view from the terrace with the lavender field in front.
The courtyard of Les Murets, and the welcome when you arrive. Bienvenue!
Location of Estate 277145
Gordes Estate Availability
- Feb 13, 2014
- Special Offer
Gordes Estate Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Prices range from 3,000 euros per week off season to $9,000
- Booking: To book the property, 50% of total rent is due upfront at time of booking. Unfortunately we cannot hold the property without the down-payment. The remaining 50% is due 60 days prior to rental. Failure to pay the final balance due by 60 days before arrival may be deemed a cancellation with no refund due (but we will remind you!).
- Rental price includes:
* Maid service, 4 hours per week (additional available at an extra cost if requested ahead of time)
* Internet access (wifi and high speed Internet access)
* Gas and electricity
* Linens and towels (changed weekly)
* Pool maintenance
Not included in the rental price:
* Pool heating (30 euros per day
* Winter heating (meter reading)
We also offer additional services, such as babysitting, extra maid service, catering, chauffeur, guest chef and many other services, which are not included in the price and preferably need to be booked in advance. Check in time is 4 to 6 p.m. Check out is by 9:30 a.m. on Saturday.
Gordes Estate Amenities
- 3500 sq. ft.
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Water Cooler
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Security System
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Mini Refrigerator
- Pantry Items
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 12 people
- 5 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower
Bathroom 4 - toilet, shower
Bathroom 5 - toilet, shower
- The four main bedrooms have their own private bathroom or shower room, all of which were recently renovated and are very attractive. The small bedroom ('petite chambre') is quite private and has its own shower room. The loft bedroom upstairs with the checks is a guest bedroom, and it shares a bathroom with the master bedroom. The toilet is separate. All bathrooms come with towels and hair dryers. There are also beach towels for the pool.
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 12 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
Bedroom 4 - 1 king
Bedroom 5 - 2 child bed
Bedroom 6 - 1 twin/ single
- The layout of the house comfortably accommodates four couples who will each have large bedrooms and their own private bathroom. There is also a small room off the kitchen which is private and attractive, with a west facing window and a door to the courtyard, ideal for a single person of any age. And there is a sleeping loft in one of the larger bedrooms, which actually has its own entrance to the house, off the courtyard. With its separate entrance, kitchenette and private bathroom, The 'Petite Maison' is ideal for a couple who want a little more space and privacy, or for a petite family with younger children who can sleep in the open loft. The total capacity for the house is: four couples in queen sized beds, two children in the loft that adjoins the bedroom in the Petite Maison, and one single person in the little bedroom off the kitchen. Although the house is commodious enough to accommodate eleven people, it is equally well suited for a smaller crowd.
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Audio Tape Player
- DVD Player
- Books for Adults
- Books for Kids
- Games for Kids
- Music Library
- Video Library
- Outdoor Grill
- Gated Community
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Lawn / Garden
- Tennis Court
- 12 garden chairs
- 8 beach chairs
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Outdoor Pool
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- winery tours
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- bird watching
- horseback riding
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Gordes Estate for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Owner
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 277145
- +001 404 790-9395 (EST USA)
- Alt. Phone:
- +001 404 257-0511 (EST USA)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, french
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010