Owls Head House for Rent: Ideal water's edge beach house, best wraparound views, private beach, hot tub. - Property 273144
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Call Margie & James
+1 203 4529808
(International +1 203 4529808)
- Property type:
- Location type:
- Waterfront, Beach
- Beach, Waterfront, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking
Looking out to the open ocean and islands from the lawn at the house
Private sandy beach at the house offers endless enjoyment for all ages.
Charming house, 20 feet from the water's edge with rare unobstructed water views
Looking south at Treasure Island from the lawn at water's edge.
Treasure Island at twilight through the living room windows in Fall.
Kid's exploring & having fun at the private sandy beach in front of the house.
Comfortable, sunny living room with windows on three sides- amazing water views
Sunny living room
Cook's kitchen convenient to deck, gas grill & out door dining with water view.
Dining Room with water view & breakfast bar. Seats 6
Lovely light filled bedroom with full bed & water view's to south & east
Water views with windows south and west. 1 twin & 1 full bed.
Watching the boats go by at mid-tide from the lawn at the house.
Fall offers stunning views from this cozy and comfortable house.
Springtime at the house with the fragrance of heirloom lilacs and the sea.
Late afternoon rainbow over The Point at mid-tide.
Quintessential Maine house 20' from water
Spring time at this Maine house with fragrant heirloom lilacs
The beach at the house
Shady retreat steps from the water
End of a perfect day... Treasure Island from the house at sunset
Enjoy the beach just steps from the lawn
Bed Room with queen bed and west windows looking out at the beach
Location of House 273144
Owls Head House Availability
- May 28, 2013
- Special Offer
Owls Head House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Summer at the Beach||Jun 1, 2013 -||Sep 7, 2013||$3,500||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||Watch the sailboats and swim right from the house|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- 7% Service Fee
- No Smoking/ No Pets
- No Pets /no smoking
- Tax Rate:
Owls Head House Amenities
- Away From It All
- Clothes Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Wireless Internet
- Paper Towels
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Toilet Paper
- Filtered Water
- Free Local Calls
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Local Activities Guide
- Activities Guide
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Basic Soaps
- Laundry Soap
- Coffee Grinder
- Cooking Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Dining Room
- seating for 6 people
- 1 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet
- Full bath upstairs with tub/shower, 1/2 bath on main level. There are plenty of clean white towels provided for you along with french milled lavender soaps. Paper products are included.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 double, direct water view
Bedroom 3 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, direct water view
- Each of the 3 bedrooms have water views, are airy and bright with comfortable beds and hard wood floors. Fresh cotton linens, quilts, pillows and blankets are provided. Cotton towels are provided for the house and hot tub. The hot tub has a water view. Outdoor grill and dining on the deck with water view. Screened pavilion with chairs and ottomans are 10' from the water. Breakfast bar in the dining room. Indoor and outdoor games with a spacious lawns. Cable TV and CD player in living room and kid's bedroom. Wireless Internet. Local phone. Binoculars for boat and bird watching. Telescope for star gazing. Stereo, CD player Books Games
- Books for Adults
- Audio Tape Player
- CD Player
- Games for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Books for Kids
- DVD Player
- Beach Towels
- Beach Chairs
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Wood Deck
- Beach Umbrellas
- Outdoor Grill
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- 6 garden chairs
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- Hot Tub
- winery tours
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- outlet shopping
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Owls Head House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Margie & James
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 273144
- +1 203 4529808 (any time between 9am and 10 pm)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 203 659-0330 (any time between 9 am and 10 pm)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010