Orleans House for Rent: Spacious ocean view home AND cottage, Nauset Inlet 200', Nauset Beach over dunes - Property 270507
House 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Call Richard Thompson
(International +1 808 854-6630)
- Property type:
- house, 3450 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beach, Near The Ocean, Water View, Ocean View
- Beach, Near The Ocean, Lawn / Garden, Balcony, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
Ocean side of main house with attached cottage, spacious yard and decks, BBQ.
House has walk in basement/rec room with pool and ping pong tables.
Side view of attached cottage with beautiful gardens.
View of Nauset Inlet while turning left into our driveway.
Private Nauset Heights Assoc.stairway for our guests, about a 4 min walk.
Spacious kitchen w/granite island seats 5, and Jenn Air gas range.
800 sq.ft. living room/great room with dining, kitchen, large TV, 2 sofas.
Nicely furnished 2nd Queen bedroom with water view deck, stairway to upper deck
Cute and comfy nautical themed bunk and single beds in 3rd bedroom.
Master Queen bedroom with attached bath and water views.
Stunning sunsets almost nightly from the upper deck or walking along the shore.
Memorabilia inherited from our Uncle Ray Bolger, Scarecrow of OZ.
Dining table for 8-10 in great room. Cottage has another large dining table also
The 2nd living/dining room in the attached remodeled beach cottage.
Another view of 2nd dining table and daybed in the cottage living room.
4th bedroom in remodeled cottage has own bath, kitchen and dining/ livingroom.
Large first floor deck has dining for 10 and upholstered chairs for comfort
Numerous hydrangea flowerbeds, and organic veggie garden beautify the yard.
Walkout basement has ping pong & pool tables, lots of toys, sofas, washer/dryer.
Nauset bay views from upstairs observation deck, with 4 chairs.
Gentle Prisicilla inlet, 3 min. walk from the house (200 ft). Good kayaking.
# 2 of 4 bathrooms with Corian double undermount sinks, full bath, linen closet,
Another beautiful sunset from our upper deck over the water.
Beautiful kayaking in Nauset Inlet, 2 min. from the house.
Location of House 270507
Orleans House Availability
- Dec 5, 2013
- Special Offer
Orleans House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Spring 2014||May 31, 2014 -||Jun 21, 2014||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||May 31- -June 7 1600. June 7-14 2400 June 14-21 2600 June 21-28 3800|
|Summer 2014||Jun 28, 2014 -||Aug 23, 2014||$5,200||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Please contact owner
- Because this is such a great house for entertaining, we have a limit of only 10 guests to maintain it's fine condition. We do not rent for graduation, weddings or other parties, nor to underage individuals.
There is a property manager to help with any of your questions or concerns. In the meantime, we are happy to email you lots more photos.
The large walkout basement /rec room also has 2 sofas, a lounge and loveseat with a pool table AND a ping pong table for lots of family fun. There are beach chairs, boogie boards, lots of beach toys, & a cute red wagon to use to pull them down to the water.
Despite the addition of the 800 sq ft completely remodeled original 1940' s beach house, we are still limiting the number of guests to just 10. Please no pets.
As usual on the Cape, we do not provide sheets or towels, but do offer plenty of pillows and blankets. For those not wanting to bring their own, the linen charge is $15 per person and all linens must be left clean & folded at checkout
- All of 2013 booked up 100%. If you are interested in 2014 please let us know as we always book up early. The rates will be $5,200 for the 8 summer weeks, much less for June & Sept. As we receive deposit checks, we will block out the weeks that are reserved. One thing that makes this house unique is that you have the big, main 3 bedroom, 3 bath house (2,800 sq ft) & now the remodeled beach cottage. This adds another 800 sq ft of a total private space with it's own kitchenette with full refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, toaster oven, granite breakfast bar, plus dining/living room area, twin bedroom, full bath, daybed,etc--all on the first floor. There are 4 decks, both covered and uncovered, another 610sq'.
This is perfect for grandaprents or others who want to be with the gang but enjoy some space too. The houses are linked by a pretty breezeway & french doors and it has private outside entrances also.The main house and the cottage will never be rented separately.
Orleans House Amenities
- 3450 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Tourist Attractions
- Local Maps
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Thermos Bottle
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- Gas Heating
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Access
- Local Activities Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Activities Guide
- Filtered Water
- Wood Stove
- Alarm Clock
- Iron & Board
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Living Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Mini Refrigerator
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- 4 Ring Stove
- Lobster Pot
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 10 people
- 3 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, double sinks
Bathroom 3 - toilet, granite vanity countertop
Bathroom 4 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Cottage has private bath
Bathroom 5 - outdoor shower, Hot/cold enclosed
- Upstairs there are 2 full baths both with double sinks, Corian counter tops, beautiful tiled floors, custom cabinetry, & linen closets. Downstairs is a pretty half bath with granite counter top and undermount sink. The recently renovated 40's beach house offers a private 800' sq ft -with handsome twin bedroom, bath with tub/shower, full kitchenette, large livingroom, 16'x21'. Outside is Cape Cod enclosed shower with hot/cold for rinsing off the sand after beaching. The walk out basement garage has washer/ dryer and is a rec room. It sports a full pool table, ping pong table, comfortable sofas and loveseat for those watching, a box of toys for the young ones, & a selection of beach toys/ beach chairs for your use. The porch off the deck to the south has lounge for sunning and a patio dining set. Large deck off great room has quality chairs and tables and dining tables as well. 2nd floor deck has lounge and chairs, & 3rd floor observation deck has 4 chairs for gorgeous sunset viewing.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 10 people
Attached master bath
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Private deck, water views
Bedroom 3 - 3 twin/ single, Bunk, twin and pullout bed
Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single, Cottage has bedroom, kitchenette, full bath with livngroom
Room 5 - 1 twin/ single, Cottage livingroom has comfortable daybed
- The master bedroom is beautifully furnished, with a Queen suite, an antique desk with WiFi and many windows with water views of Nauset Inlet. This bedroom has it's own attached full bathroom with Corian counter & double sinks. The 2nd Queen bedroom also has new furnishings and French doors that lead out onto the ocean facing deck with inlet and ocean views. From there we have a spiral staircase leading up to a 3rd floor observation deck. It's high perch is ideal for watching the tides come in and boats go by, and at night, the many stars and the sweep of the Nauset Lighthouse. The nautical third bedroom has bunk beds plus a twin bed. The completely insulated and renovated 40's beach cottage now offers a 4th bedroom with twin beds, full bath, private kitchenette with breakfast bar and granite counters--and a large livingroom, full dining table, sofa, and handsome daybed. It is ideal for larger families where those who wish to, can have some private space, yet still be with the others
- CD Player
- Music Library
- Game Room
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Books for Adults
- Satellite / Cable
- Pool Table
- Games for Kids
- Books for Kids
- Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Beach Chairs
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill
- Large Cooler
- Walkway to Water
- Deck / Patio
- Small Cooler
- 8 garden chairs
- 8 beach chairs
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- live theater
- recreation center
- botanical garden
- autumn foliage
- eco tourism
- whale watching
- outlet shopping
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- horseback riding
- sight seeing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Orleans House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Richard Thompson
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 270507
- +1 808 854-6630 (On Cape April-Oct.)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 808 640-7016 (Hawaii #, 6 hours earlier than East Coast)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2009