Portsmouth House for Rent: Waterfront Coastal Beach Home with Spectacular Views - Property 270317
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Maureen Cain/Brad Barco
401 487 2436
(International +1 401 487 2436)
- Property type:
- house, 2000 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Waterfront, Beachfront
- Lawn / Garden, pets considered, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking
View partial view of yard and parking to the left.
View looking north from yard.
View north, standing on the deck, looking toward seawall and steps to beach.
View of the deck looking east. Stairs to the water on left.
View to dining area from kitchen.Seating for eight.
Dining area (hardwood floor) showing direct water view from window and slider.
Spacious tiled kitchen. Stove/micro, D/W, and sink-left. Refrigerator-right.
View from kitchen to dining area. Note water views from all windows/slider.
Spacious living room with comfortable seating for nine plus. Sofa bed far right
Living room view showing loveseat not shown in previous photo.
Living room view.
View to dining area from living room. Kitchen on far right.
First bathroom upstairs with washer and dryer not pictured.
Master bedroom with queen and twin/reading nook to right. Bath and closets left.
Spacious master bedroom showing direct water view north and east.
Bathroom with shower off master bedroom. His and her closets line pathway.
Bedroom with queen sized bed. Windows facing north and east directly over water.
Two double beds in third spacious bedroom, plus walk-in closet.
Additional view BR 3. Bureau, TV, chairs and walk in closet not shown.
Garage with three season game room (unheated) 6 ft. pool table and air hockey)
Game room with plenty of storage for your things on right and foreground.
Location of House 270317
Portsmouth House Availability
- May 21, 2013
- Special Offer
Portsmouth House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Spring||May 1, 2013 -||Jun 28, 2013||$2,250||n/a||$425||$325||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Summer||Jun 29, 2013 -||Sep 7, 2013||$2,750||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||Contact owner for special summer offers.|
|Fall||Sep 8, 2013 -||Oct 31, 2013||$2,250||n/a||$425||$325||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Fall/Winter||Nov 1, 2013 -||Apr 30, 2014||$1,850||n/a||$375||$275||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $1850 - $2750
- Personal checks, payable in US funds, are acceptable, No credit cards, money orders, bank checks.
A deposit of 50% of the rental rate and the signed Lease are required to secure the rental.
The remainder of the rental rate is due 60 days in advance of the start date.
There is a $125 cleaning fee which covers linens, re-cleaning, and inventory. If major cleaning is needed, the excess will be deducted from the security deposit.
A security deposit of $500 is required two weeks before the start of the rental. It is refundable by mail according to the conditions of the Lease and RI State Tenant/Landlord Handbook. Cash security deposits may be required if submitted late.
- Rental rates are based on occupancy by eight individuals, maximum. Please contact owner at (401) 487-2436 if you are planning to have a greater number of occupants or visitors present at the property at any given time.
There may be an additional charge for a pet.
Costs incurred to the landlord as a result of cashing checks not in US funds and/or not drawn on US banks will be the responsibility of the tenant and will be deducted from the security deposit.
Portsmouth House Amenities
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Alarm Clock
- Parking Off Street
- Laundry Soap
- Gas Heating
- Paper Towels
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Sofa Bed
- Basic Soaps
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Toilet Paper
- Linens Provided
- Activities Guide
- Iron & Board
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Lobster Pot
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 2 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
Bathroom 3 - toilet
- Bathroom #1 is on the second floor. It is spacious and decorated in a seacoast theme with a vibrant blue tile floor and vanity top. There is a 48' cabinet with a drop in sink, tub/shower combination, and toilet. The washer and dryer are located in an enclosed area making it convenient to all rooms. Bathroom #2 is on the second floor and adjacent to the Master bedroom. It contains a four foot shower, 40' cabinet with a drop in sink, and toilet. The door leading to it can be seen to the left in the Master bedroom photo. If needed, this bathroom is easily accessible to others. Bathroom #3 is on the first floor, off the entrance of the foyer and kitchen. It is convenient from the outside as well as from the living areas. It does not contain a tub/shower.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Bedroom 1 -
1 twin/ single,
Plus one inflatable is possible
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Plus one inflatable is possible
Bedroom 3 - 2 double
Bedroom 4 - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Available in living room area
- All bedrooms look over the water. Two have magnificent water views. All bedrooms and the main living area are air conditioned. Fans are available for those favoring them. In addition to beds, all bedrooms have a chair, bureau/dresser, and cable TV. Bedroom #1 has a queen size bed and private bathroom accessible through a pathway with his and her closets. It also has a twin bed which could be used as a reading nook. Bedroom #2 has a queen bed and could accommodate an inflatable, Bedroom #3 has two double beds. Both #2 and #3 have walk in closets. There is a sleep sofa on the ground level and two inflatable twin mattresses are available.The sleep sofa is located in the living room with a direct water view. It can be used as as additional sleeping accommodations particularly if a full flight of stairs is too difficult to navigate for some. However, there is no tub/shower downstairs. All bed linen, blankets, towels, facecloths, etc. are provided.
- Satellite / Cable
- Game Room
- DVD Player
- Books for Adults
- CD Player
- Pool Table
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Walkway to Water
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Wood Deck
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Small Cooler
- 13 garden chairs
- 4 beach chairs
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets considered
- live theater
- winery tours
- botanical garden
- autumn foliage
- outlet shopping
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- sight seeing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Portsmouth House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Maureen Cain/Brad Barco
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 270317
- +1 401 487 2436 (Maureen cell )
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 401 487 4336 (Brad's Cell)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2005