Seattle House for Rent: Urban Oasis- Chef's Kitchen, Hot Tub, Media Room with Parking - Property 258358
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Property type:
- house, 2300 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Waterfront, Downtown
- accept credit card, Downtown, Waterfront, Jacuzzi, Lawn / Garden, Balcony, pets considered, Internet, Satellite / Cable
Beautiful Chefs Kitchen with 6 burner gas stove, hot water tap and more!
Dining Room 8+
Master Bedroom with King Size Bed
Bedroom # 3 with Queen-Sized bed
Loft Area with Flat Screen TV with Queen Sized sofa bed
Upstairs bathroom with walk in shower!
First Floor Bathroom
Walk in Shower with 9 shower heads!
All Cedar Hot Tub and Large Deck for BBQ
All Cedar Hot Tub for Fun and Relaxing
Well Behavied Dogs Welcome .. Costumes optional
10 min drive from the University of Washington
Closest Single Family Home to Downtown.This is in front of the House
Space Needle - Seattle's Most famous and Major landmark is just a walk away!
Seattle University is Walking Distance
Just a 15 min. walk to the Seattle Asian Art Museum
Walk to the first Starbucks Ever
Seattle Pacific University - A 43-acre wide University is Walking Distance
Unleash your day and feel the sweet breeze at Madison Park
Location of House 258358
Seattle House Availability
- May 16, 2013
- Special Offer
Seattle House Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Depending on the time of rental minimums may be up to 7 nights.
All rates are ON TOP OF min. rates. There may be a slight price increase for short or min. stays.
60 days or less from the arrival date, the ff pricing may apply:
7 nights or more - 325-395/night
6 nights - 341 - 415/night
5 nights - 374 - 454/night
4 nights - 387 - 478/night
3 nights - 423 - 533/night
2 nights : 471 - 593/night
1 night : 904 -1098/night
Not all dates are equal. Holidays, events, booking times, or availability may effect your prices. Rates may vary up to $150 per night
Ave.Off Season rate : $395- 534/night
Average On Season rate: $325 - 423/night
Please see our website for an accurate price quote. You can even purchase right online if you'd like.. IT'S EASY :-)
We can only honor prices found on http//www.house-in-seatte.com
We promise the house is always worth it ! Its a great location and a great space.
Cleaning fee: 175
13.5% Seattle Tax and Processing Fee
- Prices is the same up to 10 guests.
- Tax Rate:
Seattle House Amenities
- 2300 sq. ft.
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Ceiling Fans
- Toilet Paper
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Security System
- Filtered Water
- Wood Fireplace
- Wood Stove
- Computer Available
- Local Activities Guide
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Sofa Bed
- Paper Towels
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- Parking On Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Grinder
- 4 Ring Stove
- Lobster Pot
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Room
- seating for 10 people
- 2 BA
Mail Level Bathroom -
Upper Level Bathroom - toilet, shower, extra large stall (with 9 showerheads!
- There are two bathrooms in the Oasis, one upstairs and one on the main level. Both are outfitted with shower stalls only though upstairs you’ll find a supersized stall with eight, well-pressurized showerheads! Bath linens are provided. For soaking there is a all wooden cedar hot tub in the backyard that is fun to soak in.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 10 people
Master Bedroom -
King Sized Memory Foam Bed
Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Queen Sized Bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Queen Sized Bed
Downstairs - 1 twin/ single, full sized day bed
loft - 1 queen, Queens-size sofa bed
living room - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Coffee table , sleeps 1
- Upstairs, three rooms (with all bed linens provided) are available when it’s time to retire for an afternoon nap or for the evening. The main bedroom houses a king-size platform bed and will accommodate two guests. The room is brightly lit by the corner windows and there is plenty of space in which to lounge. The guest bedroom has 1 Queen Sized bed and can accommodate two guests The 2nd Guest rooms also has a queen sized bed and can accommodate 2 guests. In the loft area, you’ll find a queen-size sofa bed that will accommodate two guests after the movie is over! Downstairs, there is a full sized day bed in the room with the fireplace and available for two sleepy guests. In the living room,there's a coffee table that sleeps 1.
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- 10 garden chairs
- 2 beach chairs
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- Spa Whirlpool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- winery tours
- health/beauty spa
- live theater
- botanical garden
- coin laundry
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- eco tourism
- paddle boating
- gambling casinos
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Seattle House Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Seattle House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Christopher Rugh
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 258358
- +1 206 337-2155 ( Best time is 3-8pm Pst but, we call back all day)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2009