Diamond Point House for Rent: Nice, big, very private home on Lake George. Rent June 9-15 for $2300. - Property 257179
House 5 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Call Melissa Vito
(International +1 5186685545)
- Property type:
- house, 3000 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Lake, Waterfront
- Lake, Waterfront, Lawn / Garden, terrace, Balcony, pets considered, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable
Lake House on Lake George in the snow
The deck of the boat house.
The main room
The main room showing the gas-fired woodstove
The Lake House kitchen.
The screened porch
Twin bedroom, or beds as a king.
The boat house, Lake George, & Pilot Knob Mntn.
Room over the kitchen w/queen & single
The Lake House garage.
The master bedroom showing one of two futons.
The pool table.
Location of House 257179
Diamond Point House Availability
- May 20, 2013
- Special Offer
Diamond Point House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Oct-May||May 1, 2013 -||May 23, 2013||$1,650||$1,000||$333||$233||$210||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||These are Oct-May rates for 7-8. See www.lakehouseonlakegeorge.com for more or fewer people.|
|1st week of June||Jun 1, 2013 -||Jun 4, 2013||$1,200||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||Also offering June 4 - 8 for $1,600 for up to ten people.|
|2nd wk of June||Jun 9, 2013 -||Jun 14, 2013||$2,300||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||6 Nights|
|3rd week of June||Jun 15, 2013 -||Jun 21, 2013||$3,900||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|4th wk of June||Jun 22, 2013 -||Jun 28, 2013||$4,700||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||You may also rent the house for 6 nights this week, Saturday to Friday, for $4,000.|
|July and August||Jun 29, 2013 -||Aug 30, 2013||$5,200||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|First week of Sept.||Aug 31, 2013 -||Sep 6, 2013||$3,500||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Mid-Sept..||Sep 7, 2013 -||Sep 20, 2013||$3,000||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Late Sept.||Sep 21, 2013 -||Sep 25, 2013||n/a||$1,200||$300||n/a||n/a||n/a||4 Nights|
|October||Oct 1, 2013 -||Oct 10, 2013||$1,650||$1,000||n/a||$230||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||These are nonholiday rates for 8. See www.lakehouseonlakegeorge.com for more info.|
|Columbus Day||Oct 11, 2013 -||Oct 14, 2013||$1,450||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Late fall||Oct 15, 2013 -||Oct 31, 2013||$1,650||$1,000||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||These are rates for a group of 8. For groups of other sizes, see www.lakehouseonlakegeorge.com.|
|Nov-Dec nonholiday||Nov 1, 2013 -||Dec 19, 2013||$1,450||$850||n/a||$200||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||Nonholiday Nov.- April rates for 6. See www.lakehouseonlakegeorge.com for other size groups.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Contact owner for quotes on all rates including holiday rates.
- REGULAR NON-HOLIDAY RATES SEPTEMBER TO MAY--
Our much lower off-season non-holiday rates are set according to number of people in the party, from 4 to 12, and length of stay, from two or three nights on a weekend or midweek to a full week. For 4 people to stay three nights midweek, for instance, the rent is $510 plus sales tax. For 10 people to stay a full week, the rent is $1,850 with no tax. Please call the owner or use the contact form for a quote of these rates for your group.
Sales tax of 7% applies to rentals of fewer than four nights (NYS law).
We often run LAST-MINUTE SPECIALS, so ask about these or visit our primary Website.
- HOLIDAY RATES--
Three nights over New Year’s : $1,600 for up to ten people.
Memorial Day Weekend: $1,600 for three nights for up to ten people.
Presidents' Weekend, Presidents' Week, Columbus Day Weekend, Thanksgiving: $1,450 for up to ten people.
Martin Luther King’s Birthday, Christmas: Minimum 8-person rate.
Diamond Point House Amenities
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Water Cooler
- Activities Guide
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Laundry Soap
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Local Activities Guide
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Local Maps
- Hair Dryer
- Wood Stove
- Ceiling Fans
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- Ice Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- seating for 12 people
- 4 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower
Bathroom 4 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- All bathrooms have basins with counter space around them. The fiberglass tub-shower combination in each one has sliding glass doors for cleanliness and convenience. The upstairs ones have a skylight for nice light and ventilation. We provide all the towels (except beach towels) you should need while there.
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 12 people
Bedroom 1 -
1 baby crib,
1 sleep sofa /futon,
Crib if desired
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 1 twin/ single
Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, Or one king
Bedroom 4 - 1 double
Bedroom 5 - 1 queen
Den - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Den; 2nd TV here
- The master bedroom has a king-size bed, a balcony, a sitting area furnished with a futon sofa that can be made as a double bed if needed, a walk-in closet, and a full bath with skylight. The bedroom over the kitchen also has a walk-in closet and its own full bath with skylight. It is furnished with a queen-size bed and a narrow single bed. This room has the one disadvantage that sounds from the kitchen carry up into it. Though these two bedrooms are both upstairs, they are not connected. Each has its own stairway up from the main room. On a lower floor are three bedrooms and two full baths. One front bedroom has twin beds that can be made up as a king-size bed. The back bedroom has a queen-size bed. One bath is off this room. The other bath opens onto the hallway. The third room is a den-bedroom combination with double doors closing off a room with an antique double bed. This room opens out onto a porch and the front yard. The den portion contains a futon sofa and the second TV
- CD Player
- Books for Adults
- Games for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Pool Table
- Books for Kids
- DVD Player
- Audio Tape Player
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Lawn / Garden
- Child's Swing
- Walkway to Water
- Wood Deck
- Beach Chairs
- Sand Box
- Boat Dock
- Boat with Paddles
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- 6 beach chairs
- children welcome
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- live theater
- theme parks
- coin laundry
- water parks
- autumn foliage
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- horseback riding
- sight seeing
- gambling casinos
- bird watching
Diamond Point House Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Diamond Point House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Melissa Vito
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 257179
- +1 5186685545 (Not after 10:00 PM)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2009