Oceana Ocean City Condo for Rent: Breathtaking BeachFront Corner 2 bd w/ Private Balcony! Booking 2014 Season Now! - Property 255732
Condo 2 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Contact Dave and Teresa
- Property type:
- condo, 1056 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beach, Oceanfront, Resort, Beachfront
- accept credit card, wheelchair accessible, Beach, Resort, Communal Pool, Balcony, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable
Living room w/ sliding glass door to balcony. TV on left, queen sleeper on right
Living room and balcony.
Private balcony with new (2012) chairs.
Photo of our new balcony chairs (Telescope Casual Adirondack), sooo comfortable.
As the morning sun streams into the condo, it looks to be another beautiful day.
Dining area. Table has leaf to sit 4 or 6 and breakfast bar to right sits 2 more
Kitchen view from breakfast bar
Master bedroom w/ King and access to private balcony. HDTV is on right
Right side of master closet. Shelves on left, sheets and towels on top.
Left side master walkthrough closet. Floor fan lower right, spare pillows on top
Second bedroom with 2 full size bed and window that overlooks the bay and ocean.
2nd bedroom w/ TV; DVD, PS/2 on dresser, mirrored sliding closet door on left.
View of the ocean from the second bedroom.
Oversize shower in master bath
Second bathroom has been remodeled in 2012. Includes full tub and shower.
2nd bath w/ access from main living area and 2nd bedroom. Lighted vanity mirror.
Main bathroom with view of the tub. Grip bars are visible to left of curtain.
Main closet with beach chairs, umbrellas, toys, towels, books, and games.
Outdoor pool, plenty of sun here
Exterior of Oceana II building from the beach
Beautiful rainbow over the ocean after an afternoon rain. Taken from balcony.
Sunrises are gorgeous over the ocean. It's another beautiful day at the beach!
Video games range from racing, sports, adventure, role-playing, and kid-friendly
Location of Condo 255732
Oceana Ocean City Condo Availability
- Dec 6, 2013
- Special Offer
Oceana Ocean City Condo Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Early Spring||Mar 17, 2014 -||Mar 27, 2014||$650||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Spring||Mar 28, 2014 -||Apr 24, 2014||$750||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Late Spring||Apr 25, 2014 -||Jun 12, 2014||$975||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Early Summer||Jun 13, 2014 -||Jun 19, 2014||$1,675||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Holiday Summer||Jun 20, 2014 -||Jul 10, 2014||$2,275||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Summer||Jul 11, 2014 -||Aug 14, 2014||$2,200||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Late Summer||Aug 15, 2014 -||Aug 28, 2014||$1,725||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Taxes and all fees included in rate
- Credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover) payments available.
$300 reservation/security deposit required.
- On-season weeks run from Friday to Friday.
Mini-weeks run from Friday to Monday and Monday to Friday.
Off-season check-in / check-out dates are flexible.
Oceana Ocean City Condo Amenities
- 1056 sq. ft.
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Sofa Bed
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Parking On Street
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Living Room
- Thermos Bottle
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Lobster Pot
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 2 BA
Master Bathroom -
Remodeled in 2012 w/ ADA toilet & ceiling to vanity mirror..
Main Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower, Lighted 5X vanity mirror, spacious, priv entry from 2nd b/r.
- Main Bathroom was remodeled in 2012 and the Master Bathroom was remodeled in 2013. Both have bath towels, hand towels, face cloths, hair dryers, ADA toilets, and lights over the tub/shower. The Main Bathroom has doors from both the main area (across from the dining area) and the second bedroom. This configuration allows the Main Bathroom to be used by anyone in the condo or with the door to the main area locked, as a private bathroom for the second bedroom (perfect for when 2 couples are staying). Both bathrooms have American Standard Champion 3 toilets which provide superior flushing power and are higher than standard toilets which makes it easier to get on and off for folks with knee problems. The tub in the Main Bathroom has grip bars to help get up and out of the tub. Each shower has a rack to store shampoos, soaps, etc. The owners have stored spare bathroom rug in the laundry room to use while washing the primary rugs. Each bathroom has 4 electrical GFCI outlets and a night light.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Second Bedroom -
Double window overlooks ocean and bay. Large closet and TV
Sleeper sofa - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Queen size sleeper sofa in living room. Purchased in 2012.
Master Bedroom - 1 king, Double window overlooks ocean and bay. Large closet and TV
- The Master Bedroom is huge (16' x 11' with a 8' private entry hallway). The 2nd bedroom is 12' x 10', ample size for two full size beds. As soon as you walk down the Master Bedroom hallway, you are presented with wall-to-wall windows overlooking the ocean. The Master Bedroom has a comfy king size mattress and box spring (2009) with bedside tables with lamps on each side. The mattress has a plush pillow top for added comfort. All mattresses are encased in mattress protectors and have mattress pads, blankets, and comforters. Owner's linens are stored in the Master Bedroom closet and may be used by our guests on the condition that they are washed and put back before check-out. The bedroom furniture is new (2009). Two full size beds in the 2nd bedroom with new (2009) mattress and box springs share a bedside table. All of the furniture in the second bedroom is new (2009). The Queen sized sofa bed (with matching love seat) in the living room is new in 2012. Alarm clocks are in each bedroom.
- Games for Kids
- Video Library
- Video Games
- Video Game Console
- Books for Adults
- Books for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Small Cooler
- Walkway to Water
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- 5 beach chairs
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Outdoor Pool
- Communal Pool
- duty free shops
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- live theater
- coin laundry
- winery tours
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- gambling casinos
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Oceana Ocean City Condo for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Dave and Teresa
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 255732
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2009