Wilmington House for Rent: New Luxury Home, 5 Br, 2 Master Suites, Sled Hill, 5 Wooded Acres, Central AC - Property 250506
House 5 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Call Frank
(International +1 9175536035)
- Property type:
- house, 4000 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Water View, Waterfront, Downtown, Mountain, Resort, Rural, Town, Lake, River
- accept credit card, pets considered, Downtown, Lake, Mountain, Resort, River, Rural, Town, Lawn / Garden, Balcony, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable
New Colonial Post & Beam Home! Sledding Hill in Front Yard. Large home on 5acres
Family Room with 40 inch plasma, DVD and Satellite, Fireplace, room is 20'x20'!
Garage for loading inside home, just drive in, extra large driveway, My Ram fits
Beautiful Cherry, Granite and Stainless Steel Kitchen, See this Quality Home!
New, 5 Acres, sledding, Drive in garage to unload, Level Driveway, always plowed
Dining Room Seating for 10, Solid Oak Table.
Central AC, Firepit,, Dine Outdoors while viewing Year Round Stream! Private!
2nd floor Master Bedroom with 2 balconies, private bath stream below balcony.
2nd floor Master Bedroom with 18' vaulted ceiling, walk in closet.
1st floor Master Bedroom with Private Bath with Double Sinks
2nd floor private master bath
1st floor Private Master Bath
Lots of Beautiful Details, all Birch, Douglas Fir and Cherry Woods.
Bedroom 2, all rooms have extra large closets.
Second floor Bath overlooking Stream
Enclosed Loft, Sat. TV, Great for kids, large warm, quiet, sleeping bags here.
View from Driveway, balcony looks over stream. great property for exploring.
Lots of Fun! 5 Acres of trails around property, no neighbors, very private.
New Teak outdoor dining set, stream side dining.
Patio set overlooks year round rumbling stream! Very private.
Dining at Streams edge
Treehouse view from bedroom, trails behind treehouse, 5 acres.
View from Master Balcony, no other houses around.
Location of House 250506
Wilmington House Availability
- Dec 6, 2013
- Special Offer
Wilmington House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Early Winter||Dec 1, 2013 -||Dec 25, 2013||n/a||n/a||$550||$450||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Notes:||Mt Snow has the best snowmaking in VT, 4 night XMas weekend, Fri to Tues $2,000 all Inclusive!|
|Winter||Jan 5, 2014 -||Feb 13, 2014||n/a||n/a||$800||$500||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||Great winter fun up here!|
|Late Winter||Feb 24, 2014 -||Apr 30, 2014||n/a||n/a||$700||$500||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Notes:||Tons of snow by now and becomming warmer and sunnier during the day!|
|Spring/Summer||May 1, 2014 -||Sep 8, 2014||n/a||n/a||$600||$400||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Notes:||Spring and Summer in VT.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rental price and cleaning include all tax, garbage removal, snowplow, firewood restocking, utilities
- Departure times are 10am, arrival times are 4pm so house can be cleaned for the next guests. All linens and towels and pillows and cookware are provided. 50% deposit and signed lease required for the dates to be reserved with balance paid 1 month prior to rental. In cases of last minute rental within 1 month of date 100% of rental must be paid to reserve dates. Until payment is received we are still available for rental. Security deposit $300, refunded after inspection and cleaning by property manager, about a week. Never a problem with guests so far. We refund in same manner of payment given. We accept credit cards, pay pal, echecks, and personal checks thru Home Away and VRBO secure payment system. You pay them and they pay us I never see any of your info. Any question please call Frank at 917-553-6035 after sending an inquiry with your number. If you rent this home which I built you will not be disappointed.
- All utilities, home has landline phone local calls inc., linens, towels, snowplowing, firewood and garbage removal are included in cleaning fee. Very responsible caretakers live in town and are available at all times. Home has an emergency generator for basic services, heat, lights, outlets, tv, refrigerator, oven, there are power outages in VT and if you are up there without power in zero degrees your vacation is over and nobody is giving a refund. It has saved 3 trips to date in 3 seasons. 1x I was there with my family-Tropical Storm Irene, Wilmington was out of power for a week. We stayed, used generator, and did not have any problems. Please read some reviews from past guests.
Wilmington House Amenities
- 4000 sq. ft.
- Water View
- Away From It All
- Wood Fireplace
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Dialup Access
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Free Local Calls
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Hydronic Heating
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Alarm System
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Water Cooler
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Security System
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Room
- seating for 12 people
- 3 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, 2 sinks
Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower, 2 sinks
Bathroom 4 - toilet, 1 sink
- All brand new, double sinks in 3 bathrooms, furniture style vanities, and all hardwood floors and radiant heat throughout.
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 14 people
1 sleep sofa /futon,
Great for the kids, TV, enclosed, accessible thru bedroom 3
Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, 2nd fl master, private, with bath and balcony, walk in close
Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single, large closet
Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, large closet
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 1st fl master with bath, private, large closet
- 2 Large Master suites, both with private bathroom and double sinks, great for 2 families sharing home. There is a large walk in closet in the upstairs master. We used to set up the baby crib inside, so she had her own room with a door in our bedroom.
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Games for Kids
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Grill
- Kayak / Canoe
- Ski & Snowboard
- 6 garden chairs
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Low Allergen Environment
- wheelchair inaccessible
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- autumn foliage
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- coin laundry
- miniature golf
- wildlife viewing
- eco tourism
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Wilmington House Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Wilmington House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Frank
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 250506
- +1 9175536035
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2009