Kennebunkport Barn for Rent: Location! Walk to beach, shops, golf! Kennebunk Lower Village/Kennebunkport - Property 248688
Barn 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Tim
+1 207 7106699
(International +1 207 7106699)
- Property type:
- barn, 1000 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Near The Ocean, Village
- pets considered, wheelchair accessible, Near The Ocean, Village, Lawn / Garden, Air Conditioning, Internet, Television, DVD Player
Welcome to Cloud Nine, close to everything and inside filled with great decor.
Comfy living area, with high-def tv and 100s of dvd movies.
Living room includes classic Maine summer games and movies
Over 100 great DVD movies and old fashioned board games to enjoy!
Large dining area, which can expand to sit ten. Plus breakfast bar.
Enjoy the brand new granite breakfast bar and kitchen preparation area.
Brand new gas stove and dishwashwer are featured in the kitchen island.
Washer-dryer in the large bathroom downstairs
Claw foot tub. Outdoor hot water shower too!
Cozy and comfortable queen size bedroom on 1st floor next to bathroom.
Upstairs back bedroom with 2 twins and full futon. Plus special table top games.
Upstairs front bedroom w/ queen features original Maine art and antiques.
Local Maine arts and crafts decorate Cloud Nine Vacation House.
Large private back yard, abuts marshes and golf
Rear view of unit (brown barn on left). Enjoy large yard next door to golfing!
LL Bean Old Town Canoe and kayaks for your pleasure
Everyone's favorite way to start the day is the outdoor shower--hot water!
Family style picnic table, plus bistro table and new Weber outdoor gas grille.
Sweet Maine wildflowers in the backyard
Sunset at Mother's Beach, just over a mile from Cloud Nine Vacation House
The lovely marsh flows at the far back of the property and through to the beach
The refreshing outdoor shower is just steps from the side yard door.
Welcome to Maine--The Way Life Should Be
Put in canoes & kayaks at Kennebunk River Bridge, 2 minutes from the house
Location of Barn 248688
Kennebunkport Barn Availability
- Mar 25, 2014
- Special Offer
Kennebunkport Barn Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $1100/week plus 7% lodging tax
- We rent by the week. $1100/weekly rate, plus 7% Maine Lodging Tax. Check-in is Sunday at 3:00 p.m. Check-out is Sunday at 12 noon. If possible, we can try to accommodate early arrival when possible. To help us keep our rates low, we prefer cash or bank check payments. If it is more convenient for you to pay via Paypal, we'll gladly accept that but ask that you add 5% to the weekly or nightly rate. Minimum 3 nights for rentals between May 15 and October 15 and December. No minimums required at other times of the year. Thanks for your understanding.
- Tax Rate:
Kennebunkport Barn Amenities
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Tourist Attractions
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Local Maps
- Wireless Internet
- Parking Off Street
- Mobile Phone
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Dining Area
- seating for 10 people
- 1 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - outdoor shower
- Full size bathroom has been beautifully remodeled Spring 2009. Antique claw foot tub with handheld shower hose and new stackable washer/dryer unit. But most of our guests prefer the wonderful private al fresco outdoor shower, with steamy hot water and refreshing cool water after a day at the beach or an early moring run!
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Upstairs-Front - 1 queen
Upstairs-Back - 2 twin/ single, 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Downstairs queen bedroom is adjacent to full bathroom and great room. Upstairs, the two adjoining bedrooms are large and recently re-done with new beds, carpeting, and lighting. Upstairs, the front bedroom has queen bed and the back bedroom has two twins and a futon fold-out full size.
- Books for Adults
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Books for Kids
- Games for Kids
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Beach Chairs
- Boat with Paddles
- Golf Clubs
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- 8 garden chairs
- 4 beach chairs
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- autumn foliage
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- live theater
- coin laundry
- scenic drives
- whale watching
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
- bird watching
- horseback riding
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Kennebunkport Barn for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Tim
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 248688
- +1 207 7106699
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2009