St. Leonard House for Rent: Osprey's Nest, Spacious, Peaceful, Bay Views, Sunrises, Relaxing - Property 248526
House 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Call Pamela Aley
(International +1 443 624-9038)
- Property type:
- house, 3300 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Rural, Beach
- accept credit card, wheelchair accessible, Beach, Rural, Balcony, pets considered, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable
Street View, narrow, quiet streets, friendly commu
Fall on the Chesapeake Bay
Foyer / Entrance
52 ft. Great Room, including dining area, kitchen
Great room fireplace, slider to deck
1st floor deck with bay view
View of the Chesapeake Bay from Upper level deck.
Beautiful Sunrise from upper deck and Master suite
Bedroom on main level..queen size bed
Main Level Bathroom
Steps to Upper Level
Master Bedroom Suite
Spa tub over looking the bay
#2 Bedroom on upper level with queen bed.
#4 Bedroom on upper level with twin beds.
Upper level full bathroom
South beach, steps from house
Horseshoe crab on the beach.
Game Room or Spare Bedroom
Location of House 248526
St. Leonard House Availability
- May 19, 2013
- Special Offer
St. Leonard House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Spring Season||Apr 1, 2013 -||May 23, 2013||$2,000||$900||$450||$300||$225||n/a||2 Nights|
|Summer (Peak Season)||May 24, 2013 -||Sep 3, 2013||$2,500||$1,000||$450||$400||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||1 week Minimum for Peak Season Friday to Friday Check -In & Check -Out|
|Fall||Sep 6, 2013 -||Dec 20, 2013||$2,000||$900||$450||$300||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Chrismas||Dec 21, 2013 -||Jan 4, 2014||$2,500||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $2500 per week ( May thru October ). Last Minute Getaway Discounts available!
- $2,500/week Friday to Friday during (Summer/Peak Season - May to September)
Last minute getaway rates available upon availability, please call for pricing!
Off season rates available for weekends or monthly.
Holiday weekend rates will be higher, with a minimum of 3 night stay.
Credit Cards & E-Checks can be paid through Home-Away.com or can mail personal checks.
We except a $300 Security Deposit that is refundable 14 days after departure or
you can choose the Property Protection of $49 that is non-refundable but is a $1,500. insurance coverage.
$100 Cleaning Fee
Pets are welcomed on case by case basis with a fee of $100.00
Linens & Towels available at no additional cost per your request or you can bring your own.
- Rental period is Friday to Friday.
$300 security deposit that is refundable 14 days after departure or $49 Property Protection that is non refundable
$100 cleaning fee required
$100 pet fee per pet.
Rates subject to change.
- Tax Rate:
St. Leonard House Amenities
- 3300 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Activities Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Linens Provided
- Water Cooler
- Local Activities Guide
- Mobile Phone
- Parking Off Street
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Wireless Internet
- Thermos Bottle
- Air Conditioning
- Filtered Water
- Alarm Clock
- Local Maps
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Lobster Pot
- Coffee Grinder
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 12 people
- 3 BA
Bathroom 1 -
master bath, spacious,large vanity
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, large, colorful, hall bath with dormer window
Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, main level bath
Bathroom 4 - outdoor shower, left side of garage for rinsing off
- All baths are roomy, colorful, beautifully decorated with a beachy theme. All have ceramic floors and showers. The master bath is to die for! Very open with spa tub, large 2 person steam shower, 5 ft vanity and toilet all open to a private bay view.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 10 people
Bedroom 1 -
suite w/spa tub and steam shower
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Deck with bay view
Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, street view, dormer window
Bedroom 4 - 1 queen, street view, ground level, 3rd bath and kitchen
Bedroom 5 - 1 double, street view, ground level, 3rd bath and kitchen
- 3 bedrooms are upstairs, 2 have views with direct access to the upper deck. The master suite is upscale and outstanding...800 sf. with Cathedral ceilings, ceiling fan, and a 'lighthouse' bump out looking out over the bay from 80 feet up with a New therapedic pillowtop Kingsize mattress.The master bath has a beautiful, freestanding spa tub, 6'x6' shower for two, large vanity and toilet ...All facing the bay with a view! The downstairs bedroom is large with a queen mattress and the 5th bedroom/game room has a sleep sofa that pulls out to a double bed. The 3rd bath is across the hall and next to the kitchen.This bedroom and bath are handicap accessible with walkin shower. All queen mattresses are pillow top new or like new...very comfortable beds! Bring your own linens and towels or we can supply them at no additional cost.
- Video Library
- Books for Adults
- Video Games
- CD Player
- Video Game Console
- Game Room
- DVD Player
- Games for Kids
- Books for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Crow's Nest
- Outdoor Grill
- Beach Chairs
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Small Cooler
- Walkway to Water
- Wood Deck
- Kayak / Canoe
- Large Cooler
- 8 garden chairs
- 4 beach chairs
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- Steam Shower
- Spa Whirlpool
- winery tours
- recreation center
- autumn foliage
- water parks
- botanical garden
- horseback riding
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
St. Leonard House Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this St. Leonard House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Pamela Aley
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 248526
- +1 443 624-9038 (Pamela Aley)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 443 532-5975 (Jeff Greene - Owner)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2006