Lehighton Farmhouse for Rent: Romantic Historic Farmhouse Retreat in Peaceful Country Setting-Near Blue Mtn - Property 247978
Farmhouse 4 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Call Rich
(International +1 2154621781)
- Property type:
- farmhouse, 1600 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Rural, Mountain
- accept credit card, Mountain, Rural, Lawn / Garden, pets considered, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
Welcome to Getz Valley Farmhouse - Close to Philly & NYC
Front from less traveled road
Great in the Summertime ...
Our flowers in spring will surprise you, particularly around Mother's Day.
Our Living Room
Our Formal Dining Room seats 10
Our modest kitchen where good cooks add a pinch of love.
The breakfast area with east facing bay window.
The Americana Suite - Queen bed, writing desk, table and chairs
The South Twin - great for early birds
The North Twin - great for late birds
The Sage Room - queen bed (our coziest room)
Original panel doors and hardware, and the wide plank floor - look at it gleam.
Simply nostalgic in summer.
Some of our painstaking, handset rock wall landscaping.
Beltzville Lake beach in fall is not that crowded
Nearby Christmas Tree farm which is also a pumpkin patch and cross country ski.
Country Junction is always fun - Monster truck, Helicopter rides- fairgrounds.
Some of the local scenery will make you want to recite Thoreau.
I love Blue Mountain at dusk. they say they have hot ski instructors.
We like to decorate for all seasons and holidays.
Front view from second driveway.
A holiday you will never forget!
Happy guests with a memory to last a lifetime....Priceless!
Location of Farmhouse 247978
Lehighton Farmhouse Availability
- May 22, 2013
- Special Offer
Lehighton Farmhouse Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Summer||May 6, 2013 -||Sep 15, 2013||$875||$395||$300||$300||$125||$1,950||2 Nights|
|Notes:||Memorial Day/ July 4th Weekend - 3 nights $595/ week $950|
|Fall||Sep 16, 2013 -||Nov 21, 2013||$750||$375||$195||$175||$100||$1,795||2 Nights|
|Holiday Time||Nov 22, 2013 -||Jan 5, 2014||$950||$450||$225||$225||$150||$2,095||2 Nights|
|Notes:||Thanksgiving 4 nights-5 days $795; Christmas Week 12-22 to 12/28 $995; New Years 12/29 - 1/1/14 $650|
|Winter||Jan 7, 2014 -||Mar 9, 2014||$875||$425||$250||$225||$150||$2,195||2 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Pet Fee $25 per weekend; $55 per week.
- $200 - $250 Refundable Security Deposit required minimum 4 weeks prior to rental payable by personal US Check or PayPal only. Stays longer than one week may have higher deposit required. Balance due paid in full 3 weeks (4 weeks for holidays) prior to stay payable by US check or Pay Pal. Security deposit returned within 10 days of stay. prices shown are for up to 4 guests; parties over 4 guests will be charged an additional $50 wknd and $100 week during holidays and peak seasons.
Return to stay within one year of original stay and get discount.
- Weekends are 2 nights/2 days start 12 PM Friday and end 2 PM Sunday. Weekly is based on 6 night/7day stays. Either starts Monday or Friday at 2 PM and ends at 12 noon on a Friday or 3 PM on a Sunday. We are flexible regardless of what this says - just ask.
- Tax Rate:
Lehighton Farmhouse Amenities
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Bottled Water
- Washing Machine
- Local Maps
- Broadband Access
- Toilet Paper
- Computer Available
- Local Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Wireless Internet
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Basic Soaps
- Paper Towels
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Grinder
- Dining Room
- seating for 10 people
- 1 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
Comfortable sized bath. with heatlamp for cold winter nights
Bathroom 2 - toilet, off mudroom on first floor, convenient for entertaining
- The bathrooms are just bathrooms, though the plumbing is new and they are rather pleasant with period style fixtures. This is a farmhouse so we are trying to maintain its historical character. We generally like to do things when we are here, so we try not to spend too much time in the bathroom. What do you think Thoreau would think of a whirlpool tub or steam shower?
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
1 child bed,
Tea Table and desk
Bedroom 2 - 1 twin/ single
Bedroom 3 - 1 twin/ single
Bedroom 4 - 1 queen
- All bedrooms are private and on second floor, and each is handsomely decorated with a collection of antiques; Swedish Country (Ikea) and French Country (Target) furnishings, crafts made by the owners. Artwork is tastefully displayed and all the beds are new good quality pillow top or memory foam top mattresses (the owner's like their sleep). There is a scattering of classic old novels lying around for those that like to read. All rooms have ceiling fans, and the house is surprisingly comfortable all year round. Air conditioning is added during heat waves - we are trying to preserve the purity of the farmhouse experience and the building's integrity. All beds will be made up with fresh sheets when you arrive. You will have the best sleep you have had in a while as this house is trully blessed.
- Games for Kids
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Books for Kids
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- 4 garden chairs
- 2 beach chairs
- Events Allowed
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- theme parks
- live theater
- winery tours
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- gambling casinos
- sight seeing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Lehighton Farmhouse for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Rich
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 247978
- +1 2154621781 (Leave Message with daytime and eve phone numbers)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2009