Highlands Chalet for Rent: La Chatelaine, BEAUTIFUL LAKEFRONT FRENCH CHATEAU IN HIGHLANDS, NC - Property 230258
Chalet 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Property type:
- chalet, 4000 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Lake, Mountain
- Lake, Mountain, Lawn / Garden, terrace, Balcony, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
La Chatelaine as seen from owner provided canoes.
Your view from nearly every room.
Rear View of La Chatelaine at Dusk.
Gourmet Kitchen w 8 Burner, Double Oven Gas Range
Main floor living area with breathtaking view.
Massive 18th Century French Limestone Fireplace.
Main living area as seen from the loft.
Master suite boasts a marble fireplace, flat screen t.v. & beautiful lake view.
Guest bedroom w/ queen bed & private bath. French doors lead to expansive deck.
Lower level living area with pool table, fireplace, flat screen t.v. & wet bar.
Location of Chalet 230258
Highlands Chalet Availability
- Mar 22, 2014
- Special Offer
Highlands Chalet Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rental rate is $600/night
- Tax Rate:
Highlands Chalet Amenities
- 4000 sq. ft.
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Activities Guide
- Water Cooler
- Laundry Soap
- Local Activities Guide
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 3 BA, 1 half bath
Master Bathroom -
the tub is a clawfoot tub located on a private exterior deck
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, this is a private bathroom within the Guest Bedroom
Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower
Bathroom 4 - toilet, this is a Powder Bathroom on the main living level
- The Master Bathroom is a beautifully appointed space within the privacy of the Master Suite. It boasts heated marble floors & a spacious slate shower with dual shower heads and a glass enclosure. An added feature is a side door, within the shower itself, that leads to a private balcony on which an antique clawfoot tub beckons to your romantic side. Also on the main living level is a fantastically furnished, privately situated Powder Bath. Here you will find the warmth of an antique European chest retrofitted with a copper sink & faucet, autumn hued onyx floor & venetian plastered walls. The remaining 2 bathrooms are located downstairs. One is found within the Guest Bedroom that holds the queen size bed. This bathroom defines rustic elegance with an antique table that dutifully holds a sink while beautiful handpainted tiles soften the room. The final bathroom is partitioned, by a pocket door, from the bedroom that holds the twin size beds, its use shared by the downstairs area.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Master Bedroom -
wood burning fireplace with two private balconies
Guest Bedroom - 1 queen, french doors access a beautiful deck with lake view
Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, french doors access an expansive deck with lake view
Loft - 2 twin/ single, loft with daybed with trundle
- In addition to the 3 traditional bedrooms there is a charming loft, accessed by way of a wrought iron spiral staircase. This is a semi-private inspirational space that holds a daybed with a trundle bed that together sleeps two. This sleeping arrangement is perfect for adventure seeking children or adults. This removed loft area offers a beautiful view of the lake, tall white pines lining her gently curving shorelines that meet at a point in the distance, drawing your eyes to the vast sky above. A perfect artists retreat! The Master Bedroom has its own marble fireplace, a king bed with antique iron headboard, and aged crystal chandelier which together set a romantic tone. French doors open onto a private balcony overlooking the lake and beyond, and a modern, sensuous Master Bath with refined touches of Art Deco provide the understated luxury of an elegant 1930's French hotel. The remaining two bedrooms are downstairs and flank the fireplace Game Room, all of which access a deck.
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Books for Adults
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway to Water
- Kayak / Canoe
- Wood Deck
- Boat Dock
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- 9 garden chairs
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- rain forests
- recreation center
- live theater
- winery tours
- horseback riding
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- sight seeing
- bird watching
- scenic drives
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Highlands Chalet for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Jani Hicks
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 230258
- +1 561 315-8754
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 561 776-8112 (call between 8a.m. and 8p.m.)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2009