Trenton Cabin for Rent: Janie' Haven: Pristine log home in Acadia with ocean access - Property 225827
Cabin 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Cristina
+1 207 233-2564
(International +1 207 233-2564)
- Property type:
- cabin, 2000 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beach, Mountain, Rural, Waterfront
- Beach, Mountain, Rural, Waterfront, Jacuzzi, Lawn / Garden, pets considered, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
View of the deck from the meadow below
Our beach with stairs: shared with one other cabin
View of Mount Desert Island from the top of our beach stairs.
Janie's Haven: one mile from the Bridge to Mount Desert Island
Deck with new deck furniture - watch the wildlife from above.
View from the deck: stairs to the sea are just past the cabin.
Well-stocked kitchen with granite counters and gas stove
Dining room open to great room and french doors to deck with gas grill.
Great room with cathedral ceilings and wood stove.
Great room with new flatscreen TV and DVD player.
Loft: foam mattresses can be set up here as 1 or 2 twins or as 1 king
Looking up at the loft from the living room.
Master bedroom with luxury king mattress, walk-in closet, and one-person jacuzzi
First floor bedroom with king bed, walk-in closet, and en-suite full bath.
First floor bedroom - walk-in closet on left and bathroom entrance on right.
Downstairs bathroom: all bedrooms have a private entrance to a full bath.
Daylight basement lounge area: French doors lead out into the meadow.
Our yard in June - fog and Maine lupines.
January sunset after a beautiful day of cross-country skiing
Western Bay in the winter: complete peace.
A morning visitor assesses the progress of our apple orchard!
Janie at her Haven - for more photos, look for us on Facebook!
Location of Cabin 225827
Trenton Cabin Availability
- May 10, 2013
- Special Offer
Trenton Cabin Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Lupine Season||Jun 1, 2013 -||Jun 29, 2013||$1,400||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Peak Season||Jun 30, 2013 -||Aug 31, 2013||$1,750||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Leaf Season||Sep 1, 2013 -||Sep 28, 2013||$1,400||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Security deposit of $500 is returned within 2 weeks of departure.
- Our changeover date is on Saturday. Check-in is Saturday at 3 PM, and check-out is the following Saturday at 10 AM to allow for a thorough cleaning between guests. After Labor Day, our changeover day and check-in times may be flexible to accommodate weekend visitors. Please inquire upon reservation.
During the peak season, we are unfortunately only able to accommodate week-long rentals due to the high demand at that time.
**The cleaning fee applies only to renters with dogs. Sorry, no cats allowed.
For returning guests, we do offer a discount. Please inquire if this applies to you.
- To reserve your spot, we ask for a 50% deposit of rent, tax, and pet fee (if applicable). We will hold your dates for one week to allow the deposit to arrive. The second half of the payment is due 30 days prior to your arrival date, along with the security deposit. For bookings made within 30 days, payment is due in full upon reservation. If you need to create a payment plan, please let us know. Deviation from payment plan listed on lease will result in cancellation of your reservation less a $200 processing fee. We accept personal check or PayPal. We are working on being able to accept credit cards and will be able to soon. Directions to the cabin will not be sent until one week after final payment is received. We reserve the right to cancel reservations at any point prior to signing of the lease.
- Tax Rate:
Trenton Cabin Amenities
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Living Room
- Iron & Board
- Wood Stove
- Local Activities Guide
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Laundry Soap
- Toilet Paper
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Maps
- Hair Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 3 BA
Master Bath -
First Floor Bath - toilet, combination tub/shower
Basement Bath - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Guest - 1 king, Walk-in closet
Finished basement - 2 twin/ single, Walk-in from meadow
Loft - Two extra twin mattresses are available if needed
- The master bedroom is very large, with vaulted ceilings, a new luxury king size mattress, and a walk-in closet. The en-suite bathroom contains a one-person Jacuzzi tub and granite counters, and a second (lockable) door also allows access to the master bath from the loft area. The loft area has two foam mattresses that can be set up as two twins or one king if needed (please indicate in reservation). Downstairs, the guest bedroom also boasts a walk-in closet, with a king mattress and full bath with an en-suite door as well as a lockable door to the rest of the first floor. The daylight basement bedroom is fully finished, with laundry, a full bath, hardwood floors, French doors and large windows facing the ocean. With two twin beds (or a double futon), a private bathroom, and a lounge area, the basement is a perfect rec room for children while parents relax upstairs.
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Audio Tape Player
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Walkway to Water
- Wood Deck
- Lawn / Garden
- 6 garden chairs
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- children welcome
- recreation center
- theme parks
- live theater
- autumn foliage
- water parks
- scenic drives
- bird watching
- sight seeing
- whale watching
- eco tourism
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Trenton Cabin for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Cristina
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 225827
- +1 207 233-2564
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2009