Black River Falls House for Rent: Unique 3 Season Waterfront Home. Very Private. Very Quiet - Property 217752
House 2 bedrooms, sleeps 7
- Call Creekside Manager
(International +1 7152845651)
- Property type:
- house, 980 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Rural, Waterfront, Beach View, Waterfront, Water View
- accept credit card, pets considered, Rural, Waterfront, Lawn / Garden, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
Creekside's clearly visible in the center of the pic, by a gorgeous waterway.
Our waterway is a spring-fed trout stream that runs between Millston WI and the Black River south of Black River Falls.
Easy, safe entry to the stream ....
and shallow wading along the shorelines.
Bring your fly rod and go after our trout or ..
bring your kayaks along and see our gorgeous waterway close up.
Spring, Summer or Fall, treat yourself & your loved ones to our unique get-away.
Like a wrap-around furnished deck
plus another corner for cards
a great fire pit with free firewood
Modern, clean,comfortable furnishings thru out the house. Dining area seats 6.
Queen bed & full bath in master w/ great views (and sounds) of the creek below.
2nd bedroom sleeps 3 with great view of east deck, fire pit area & grassy yard.
Outdoor living at Creekside
Furnished screenhouse for cards, games & quiet times sleeps 2 June thru Sept
and lets you enjoy the outdoors
where there are sandbar "beaches"
Yes, we welcome your K9s here
Modest nightly pet fees
Our road is a certified ATV route that links right up to 235 miles of trails!
Lots of safe, off-road parking here for your trailers, ATVs and motorcycles.
Game hunters can walk to 1000s of acres of public hunting land down the road ...
Come and harvest some life-long memories
Did we mention our gardens!
Location of House 217752
Black River Falls House Availability
- Apr 18, 2014
- Special Offer
Black River Falls House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|April - May||Apr 16, 2014 -||May 31, 2014||$750||n/a||n/a||n/a||$100||n/a||2 Nights|
|Notes:||2 nite min=$275 3-6 nites=$125 per nite; ea add'l nite +$100. 6 nites= 1 week. Up to 5 guests|
|June-Sept||Jun 1, 2014 -||Sep 30, 2014||$1,050||n/a||n/a||n/a||$150||n/a||2 Nights|
|Notes:||2 nite min=$375; 3-6 nites =$175 per nite; $150 ea add'l nite. 6 nites = 1 week. Up to 7 guests.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- All rates already include state & local taxes. No hidden rates or fees.
- A 'one week' rental is 6 nights. 2 nite minimum stay with the following exceptions: 3 nite minimum over holidays and the last full weekend in September, and 4 nite minimum stay during the Whitetail/Bow &Gun seasons
Up to 7 guests June - Sept, $75 ea add'l w/prior approval. Up to 5 in May & October, $50 ea add'l w/prior approval. $20 RV electric hook-up, any month, w/ prior approval. No per-vehicle charges; free firewood, DSL WIFI & DISH TV.
Pay Options: MasterCard/VISA, cashier's cheques, money orders or cash.
Dogs welcome. Nightly (not daily) pet fee: $10 for 1, $15 for 2, $20 for 3. Limit 3. No weight limit. $100 refundable pet damage deposit required @ check-in and must be in the form of a personal check written just for that amount. Pet owners & pets must comply w/ our Pet Rules & Regs. Remind us to email them to you.
- Payment Requirements: Full payment for holidays, last weekend in September and whitetail bow & gun seasons, due within 7 days of confirmed booking. All others: 50% of total cost due within 7 days of booking, balance due no later than 30 days before arrival date. No refund if balance due isn't received at least 30 days prior to arrival date. Rental agreement, emailed to you @ booking, must be signed and returned with initial payment.
Cancellations and Refunds: No refunds on holiday, last September weekend or whitetail/bow & gun reservations. All others: full refund, less $25 booking fee and any credit card processing fees, if written cancellation received at least 30 days prior to arrival date.
Black River Falls House Amenities
- Guest House
- 980 sq. ft.
- Beach View
- Water View
- Away From It All
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Wireless Internet
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Activities Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Laundry Soap
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Air Conditioning
- Dishes & Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 6 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Both bathrooms have soap, courtesy samples of shampoo/conditioner/lotion and TP. There's a First aid kit in the east bathroom and a hair dryer in the other. While we provide basic sets of bathroom linens, you should bring along your own large bath and beach towels if you prefer them, and especially if you plan on being in the water a lot.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 7 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 3 twin/ single, bunks & captain's bed
- Master bedroom has a very comfortable queen bed, dressers & lamps, clock radio, comforter, sheet sets, blankets and plenty of pillows, plus spectacular views (and sounds) of the creek below the house. Closet has room for hanging clothes plus a sewing basket, iron and ironing board. 2nd bedroom has a nice window view of the deck, fire pit and woods east of the guesthouse. There's extra storage drawers in the captain's bed, and a small side dresser, lamps & clock radio. Foldaway camp cot & assorted toys and games for kids, too. If you need pop-up sleeper, playpen, stroller and/or highchair for little ones, just say the word. The 2 bedrooms are on opposite sides of the home, which adds to everyone's privacy. Owner will make up beds ahead of time if there's enough time between rentals. If not, sheet sets will be left out for guests to use. (Do let the owner know if you prefer to bring your own bedroom linens.)
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Books for Adults
- Books for Kids
- Games for Kids
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Water Sports Gear
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Walkway to Water
- Beach Chairs
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Small Cooler
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Furniture
- Deck Furniture
- Porch Furniture
- 6 garden chairs
- 6 beach chairs
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered
- water parks
- winery tours
- autumn foliage
- theme parks
- recreation center
- coin laundry
- outlet shopping
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- sight seeing
- scenic drives
Black River Falls House Details
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Black River Falls House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Creekside Manager
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 217752
- +1 7152845651 (After 9AM)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2005