Boothbay Harbor Cottage for Rent: Seanook; ocean on 3 sides, on a Rocky Point, Linekin Bay, near Boothbay Harbor - Property 215322
Cottage 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Mary Ellen
(International +1 207 633-6093)
- Property type:
- cottage, 1635 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beachfront, Oceanfront
- accept credit card, pets considered, Balcony, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking
Seanook in Snow, weekly rental cottage, East Boothbay, ME
Seanook in Summer Sunset.
The new sofa and carpet in the sunroom at Seanook.
View from the head of the bed, Master Bedroom at Seanook.
The view on entering the master bedroom at Seanook.
The new hutch in the kitchen, looking through to Seanook's sunroom.
From the dining room through to the living room at Seanook.
Seanook's kitchen counter and sink, diningroom on the right.
Seanook as seen from the water of Linekin Bay
The second upstairs bedroom at Seanook, vacation rental E. Boothbay.
View from the bed in the second bedroom upstairs at Seanook
The third upstairs bedroom at Seanook weekly vacation rental.
The view from the third bedroom upstairs at Seanook, cottage rental E Boothbay
The view of Fall color across the bay from Seanook.
The dock on a beautiful summer day with a stiff breeze from the west.
Seanook from the back at low tide in Fall
View down the bay from the Wine-and-cheese deck in Spring w fog at Seanook
Sunset from the sunroom at Seanook, weekly cottage rental Boothbay, ME.
Seanook from the dock in Spring, weekly rental "Vacationland."
View from the living room and sunroom at Seanook, weekly rental
Arriving at Seanook in Spring for your vacation week.
Seanook from the back on a sunny day in summer, East Boothbay, week rental.
The back of Seanook on a foggy day, vacation rental, East Boothbay, ME.
Looking from the sunroom through the livingroom & diningroom to the kitchen.
Location of Cottage 215322
Boothbay Harbor Cottage Availability
- Mar 3, 2014
- Special Offer
Boothbay Harbor Cottage RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Boothbay Harbor Cottage Amenities
- 1635 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Living Room
- Linens Provided
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Iron & Board
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Stove
- Free Local Calls
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- Local Maps
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Dishes & Utensils
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 12 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, 2 sinks
- One bathroom is on the first floor, and the other on the second. The upstairs bathroom has two sinks.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Bedroom 2 -
Bedroom 4 - 1 double
Bedroom 5 - 1 sleep sofa /futon
Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, These twins can be combined to form a king on advance reques
Bedroom 1 - 1 king, 1 baby crib, Request in advance for two twins instead of the king.
- The MASTER bedroom, bedroom 1, has water views on three sides. It has a king bed that can be changed to two twins with advance request. The SECOND bedroom has a queen with a long view from the bed looking down the bay. The THIRD bedroom upstairs has two twins which can be converted to a king if you ask ahead. You can watch the lobster boats leave from the head of the bay from this room. The double bed is a HIDE-A BED SOFA on the first floor with a movable wall which we can install if you prefer privacy over openness and views. We suggest that you see the space before we put up the wall. We can do that for you after you arrive if you want it then. The downstairs bathroom is adjacent. Also on the first floor is a chair-and-a-half which expands into a SMALL SINGLE in the sunroom. The latter space is not private.
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Books for Adults
- Books for Kids
- Games for Kids
- Beach Chairs
- Outdoor Grill
- Wood Deck
- Boat Dock
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway to Water
- Kayak / Canoe
- Deck / Patio
- 6 garden chairs
- 2 beach chairs
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Events Allowed
- health/beauty spa
- recreation center
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- live theater
- miniature golf
- wildlife viewing
- outlet shopping
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Boothbay Harbor Cottage Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Boothbay Harbor Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Mary Ellen
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 215322
- +1 207 633-6093 (Please do not call after 10PM or before 8AM.)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 207 380-9267
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, french
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2002