Deer Isle House for Rent: Spacious Home near 2 Beaches! Convenient location! SPECIAL RATES FOR COUPLES! - Property 214447
House 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Carol
207 348 1015
(International 207 348 1015)
- Property type:
- Location type:
- Beach, Near The Ocean
- Beach, Near The Ocean, Lawn / Garden, Balcony, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking
The sunroom (off living room) is a lovely spot for morning coffee.
The large living room has sunroom to left and doors to the deck.
This large first floor bedroom is seen here from doors to the deck.
A second floor bedroom has a large closet and bath across the hall.
Large kitchen dining area seats 6-8 for fresh seafood meals.
Kitchen with dishwasher has dining area at far end.
View from the deck.
This view of the house is from the street with large yard to the left.
Entrance to the house from the end of the driveway.
A fourth bedroom is on the second floor.
This end of the large living room has a wood stove,
This first floor bedroom has a queen bed, closet, and nearby bath.
Here's the large, covered lower deck with gas grill, picnic table and swing.
The living room has TV, VCR and seating for six.
Location of House 214447
Deer Isle House Availability
- Oct 12, 2013
- Special Offer
Deer Isle House Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $900 - $1100 per week
- Spring and Early Summer, May 12- June 30,, $900 for 4 persons, $50 per additional person; $100 discount for single couple
Summer: June 30 - Aug 25 $1100 for up to 6 persons; extra persons additional $50; $100 discount for single couple
Late summer: Aug 25-Sept 15, $900 for up to 4 persons. $50 per additional person; $100 discount for single couple
Fall season: Call to inquire
- Cleaning fee $100 and $500 refundable security deposit required on all rentals. No smokers; this is a smoke-free property!
- Tax Rate:
Deer Isle House Amenities
- Near The Ocean
- Away From It All
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Local Activities Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Thermos Bottle
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Basic Soaps
- Alarm Clock
- Wood Stove
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Laundry Soap
- Toilet Paper
- Ceiling Fans
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- Cooking Utensils
- Lobster Pot
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, second floor
- The first floor bathroom is off the kitchen and is convenient to the two downstairs bedrooms; it has a fan and heater. It has a tub/shower. This bathroom also houses a full size washer and a dryer. The second floor bathroom is across the hall from the bedroom and has a shower. It also has a heater.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 double, first floor
Bedroom 3 - 1 double, second floor
Bedroom 4 - 1 double, second floor
- First floor has two bedrooms, a full bath with shower/tub and washer and dryer. One bedroom is queen size, the other double. The largest bedroom has French doors opening onto the deck. Both these bedrooms have refinished old floors with area rugs.. There are dressers with drawers and closets. The second floor bedroom has a double bed, night table and antique dresser with mirror. A bath across the hall has a shower. This bedroom is carpeted and has a large closet. All bedrooms have closets, dressers with drawers, nightstands beside the beds with clock radios, suitcase racks, and chairs. Quality linens, blankets and comforters for all beds. Excellent mattresses throughout. Iron and ironing board available. Electric fans in all bedrooms. Cot for extra child available. Please inquire.
- Video Library
- Books for Adults
- Games for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Books for Kids
- Walkway to Water
- Wood Deck
- Lawn / Garden
- Beach Towels
- Large Cooler
- Beach Chairs
- Porch / Veranda
- Small Cooler
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- 4 garden chairs
- 6 beach chairs
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- whale watching
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Deer Isle House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Carol
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 214447
- 207 348 1015 (please no calls after 10pm, est)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2004