Barnstable Estate for Rent: Luxury Waterfront, Panoramic Harbor View, Wheelchair Accessible - Property 210783
Estate 4 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Call Paul Ouellette
(International +1 508 744-7525)
- Property type:
- Location type:
- Waterfront, Beach
- wheelchair accessible, Beach, Waterfront, Lawn / Garden, Balcony, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
Our simple elegant Cape Cod home on the waterfront features a wrap around porch
The panoramic western view of Barnstable Harbor on a late August morning!
The panoramic eastern view of Sandy Neck when the water is smooth as glass!
The elegant inside dining seats 8 guests, while outside dining seats 12 guests
The kitchen has an open design and features a 6 burner Viking stove with ovens!
Sip cocktails in front of a cozy fireplace in our sitting area.
Our master bedroom features its own shower with transfer bench and grab bars!
Our first floor twin bedroom features garden views and its own bathroom!
Upstairs master bedroom features harbor views and private bath with shower.
Our upstairs guest bedroom overlooks the gardens & has a private bath with tub.
Enjoy a short walk down the grassy staircase leading to the boat house.
Bask in the sun or cool in the shade in our boat house deck at the water's edge
Savor the morning view of Sandy Neck & Great March on a calm day at mid tide!
Go on an adventure in our watercraft in the quiet and protected harbor.
The entrance to our boat house on a quiet summer morning. Why not try a canoe?
Enjoy coffee & a good book on a warm sunny morning around the Summer Solstice!
At low tide, our sand bars allure you to come and explore, swim & dig clams.
Why not picture yourself in this photo! We'd love to have you stay with us!
Location of Estate 210783
Barnstable Estate Availability
- Nov 26, 2013
- Special Offer
Barnstable Estate RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Barnstable Estate Amenities
- Away From It All
- Living Room
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Grinder
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Mini Refrigerator
- Lobster Pot
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 4 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Double sink vanity
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, Wheelchair access shower
Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, Double sink vanity
Bathroom 4 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Pedestal sink
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 12 people
Bedroom 2 -
2 twin/ single,
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, second level
Bedroom 4 - 1 queen, second level
Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, first level
- The master bedroom is located on the first floor overlooking the harbor. It has a queen-sized bed, a vanity with stainless sink as well as its own wheelchair accessible shower. The second bedroom is also located on the first floor. It has two twin-sized beds and its own bathroom with double sink vanity and tub/shower. The second level has two bedrooms, both with queen-sized beds and separate bathrooms. Three (3) of the four bedrooms have direct access from bedroom to bathroom. Two (2) of the four bedrooms have a full view of the harbor. There are two (2) quaint cottages included in the rental which each sleep two (2) persons. One cottage has a queen bed while the other has twin beds. These cottages have access to a free-standing separate bath house with a tub/shower, pedestal sink and toilet. If you need additional space, please ask about our apartment which sleeps a couple and 2 children. It has its own bathroom with shower and laundry facility.
- Games for Kids
- DVD Player
- Books for Kids
- Books for Adults
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Porch / Veranda
- Beach Towels
- Kayak / Canoe
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Lawn / Garden
- Walkway to Water
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Wood Deck
- Beach Chairs
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- 8 garden chairs
- 6 beach chairs
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- recreation center
- coin laundry
- water parks
- live theater
- winery tours
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
- whale watching
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Barnstable Estate for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Paul Ouellette
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 210783
- +1 508 744-7525 (8 AM - 8 PM EST)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 207 454-0663 (8 AM- 8 PM EST)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2007