Lubec Cottage for Rent: Lubec Bay Cottage: A Picture-Book Oceanfront Cottage nestled in a Garden Oasis! - Property 207410
Cottage 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4
- Call Catherine Mettey
(International +1 2076459723)
- Property type:
- cottage, 1500 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Oceanfront, Ocean View, Waterfront, Water View, Beach, Downtown, Near The Ocean, Rural, Town, Waterfront
- pets considered, Beach, Downtown, Near The Ocean, Rural, Town, Waterfront, Lawn / Garden, Balcony, DVD Player, Fireplace
Be the First to See the Sunrise!
Welcome to Lubec Bay Cottage!
A Picture-Book Downeast cottage.
Delight in the fragrant sea roses that bloom in your gardens.
Prepare your favorite meal in your well-equipped kitchen.
Dine indoors in this light-filled room with ocean views.
Relax and enjoy a DVD in your comfortable living room with fireplace.
Your spacious deck and balcony are wonderful for relaxing and taking in the view
Dine in comfort surrounded by a spectacular atmosphere.
Imagine enjoying your dinner in the glow of the setting sun.
Stroll the boardwalk to your shoreside sitting area with fire pit.
Eagles that frequent the marshes can be seen out your back door.
Be pampered in your romantic master bedroom with balcony and memorable sunrises.
Watch an amazing sunrise! Photo by our guest, TRAVELIN' MAINE(RS)' George Smith
Savor your morning coffee on the balcony with panoramic views.
Rest comfortably in your cozy bedroom with ocean and flower garden views.
Be lulled to sleep by the Lubec Channel Lighthouse fog horn.
Spend a quiet afternoon in your reading room with cozy chair and fireplace.
Enjoy the fragrant sea roses and colorful bird-friendly perennial gardens.
Create wonderful paintings in your well-equipped artist studio with daybed.
Treasure hunt along the nearby expansive South Lubec beach.
Hike the spectacular West Quoddy State Park trails just down the road.
Bird at the beautiful Boot Head Preserve a few miles away.
Watch the setting sun while enjoying fresh lobster at a downtown Lubec eatery.
Location of Cottage 207410
Lubec Cottage Availability
- Nov 30, 2013
- Special Offer
Lubec Cottage RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Lubec Cottage Amenities
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Ocean View
- Water View
- Near The Ocean
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Coffee Grinder
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 1 -
on first floor with ocean view.
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, on second floor with ocean view.
- The convenient first floor 3/4 bathroom has a glass shower enclosure and is adjacent to our utility area with dressing table, washer and dryer. The spacious second floor full bathroom has a large tub with shower and hand shower, and is adjacent to both bedrooms. The towels are plentiful and very soft for your comfort. Housekeeping uses environmentally-friendly Green cleaning and laundry products.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 4 people
2 twin/ single,
Pillow Top mattresses; Featherbeds; garden and ocean views.
Master - 1 double, Memory Foam mattress; Featherbed; balcony with ocean views.
Artist Studio - 1 twin/ single
- Our romantic master bedroom and welcoming second bedroom are wonderful for having peaceful nights' rests. Both bedrooms are decorated with antique furniture, beautiful hand hooked rugs, and coastal decor. Enjoy our comfortable beds with quality linens and luscious featherbeds, and choose from our selection of bed pillows, which allows you to choose the one that's right for you. For warmer evenings very quiet ceiling fans cool each bedroom. For cooler evenings soft fleece blankets warm the night. Our balcony off the master bedroom is a wonderful space for savoring your morning coffee while enjoying the sunrises and panoramic ocean views. Our second bedroom has beautiful views of the Bay along with its garden views of our fragrant sea roses and perennial gardens.
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Games for Kids
- Beach Chairs
- Large Cooler
- Walkway to Water
- Outdoor Furniture
- Deck Furniture
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Lawn / Garden
- 9 garden chairs
- 2 beach chairs
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- live theater
- autumn foliage
- wildlife viewing
- whale watching
- sight seeing
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- bird watching
Lubec Cottage Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Lubec Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Catherine Mettey
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 207410
- +1 2076459723
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2008