Lubec Cottage for Rent: Savor Coffee as you Watch the Sun Rise Over Campobello in Your Cozy Featherbed - Property 207410
Cottage 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4
- Call Catherine Mettey
(International +1 2076459723)
- Property type:
- cottage, 1500 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beach, Downtown, Near The Ocean, Rural, Town, Waterfront, Oceanfront, Ocean View, Waterfront, Water View
- pets considered, Beach, Downtown, Near The Ocean, Rural, Town, Waterfront, Lawn / Garden, Balcony, DVD Player, Fireplace
Be the First to See the Sunrise!
Welcome to Lubec Bay Cottage!
A Picture-Book Downeast cottage.
Spring wildflowers fill the meadow.
Enjoy your beautiful organic perennial gardens.
Your spacious deck and balcony are wonderful for relaxing and taking in the view
Prepare your favorite meal in your well-equipped kitchen.
Relax and enjoy a DVD in your comfortable living room with fireplace.
Dine indoors in this light-filled room with ocean views.
Dine outdoors on the deck or stroll the boardwalk to your fire pit sitting area.
Relax at your shoreside sitting area with fire pit.
Watch the eagles that frequent the marshes out your back door.
Be pampered in your romantic master bedroom with balcony and memorable sunrises.
See a sunrise while in bed! Photo by guest, TRAVELIN' MAINE(RS)' George Smith
Savor your morning coffee on the balcony with panoramic views.
Rest comfortably in your cozy bedroom with ocean and flower garden views.
Be lulled to sleep by the Lubec Channel Lighthouse fog horn.
Spend a quiet afternoon in your reading room with cozy chair and fireplace.
Create wonderful paintings in your well-equipped artist studio with daybed.
Delight in the fragrant sea roses and colorful bird-friendly flowers.
Treasure hunt along the nearby expansive South Lubec beach.
Hike the spectacular West Quoddy State Park trails just down the road.
Bird at the beautiful Boot Head Preserve a few miles away.
Watch the setting sun while enjoying fresh lobster at a downtown Lubec eatery.
Location of Cottage 207410
Lubec Cottage Availability
- Apr 23, 2014
- Special Offer
Lubec Cottage RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Lubec Cottage Amenities
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
- Water View
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Parking Off Street
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Grinder
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 1 -
on first floor with ocean view.
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, on second floor with ocean view.
- The convenient first floor 3/4 bathroom has a glass shower enclosure and is adjacent to our utility area with dressing table, washer and dryer. The spacious second floor full bathroom has a large tub with shower and hand shower, and is adjacent to both bedrooms. The towels are plentiful and very soft for your comfort. Housekeeping uses environmentally-friendly Green cleaning and laundry products.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 4 people
2 twin/ single,
Pillow Top mattresses; Featherbeds; garden and ocean views.
Master - 1 double, Memory Foam mattress; Featherbed; balcony with ocean views.
Artist Studio - 1 twin/ single
- Our romantic master bedroom and welcoming second bedroom are wonderful for having peaceful nights' rests. Both bedrooms are decorated with antique furniture, beautiful hand hooked rugs, and coastal decor. Enjoy our comfortable beds with quality linens and luscious featherbeds, and choose from our selection of bed pillows, which allows you to choose the one that's right for you. For warmer evenings very quiet ceiling fans cool each bedroom. For cooler evenings soft fleece blankets warm the night. Our balcony off the master bedroom is a wonderful space for savoring your morning coffee while enjoying the sunrises and panoramic ocean views. Our second bedroom has beautiful views of the Bay along with its garden views of our fragrant sea roses and perennial gardens.
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Games for Kids
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Beach Chairs
- Large Cooler
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Walkway to Water
- Outdoor Furniture
- Deck Furniture
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- 9 garden chairs
- 2 beach chairs
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- eco tourism
- bird watching
- whale watching
- sight seeing
- wildlife viewing
- scenic drives
Lubec Cottage Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Lubec Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Catherine Mettey
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 207410
- +1 2076459723
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2008