Camden Cottage for Rent: Garden Cottage: A Bit of Country in Town: Comfortable, Quiet and Convenient - Property 200256
Cottage 2 bedrooms, sleeps 5
- Call David and Paula Blanchard
(International +1 2072366468)
- Property type:
- cottage, 1200 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Town, Village, Near The Ocean
- accept credit card, wheelchair accessible, Near The Ocean, Town, Village, Lawn / Garden, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, Parking
Warning: Guests say cottage is 'bigger and nicer' than it looks in our photos.
Your garden. White birches. Lupines and roses in abundance.
Rockport - 5 minutes. Our location perfect for exploring all of mid-coast Maine
Bed #2 w/ Queen. Light, airy; lawn & trees outside. Share with your guests.
Front of cottage with adjoining garden, so green in summer!
Roses galore just outside your door in June.
Rockport Harbor on a quiet autumn evening.
Upholstered seatomg for 5+. Not shown: new 32' flat screen digital TV.
Fully equipped kitchen
On entering, find spacious, bright, open floor plan. Dining table seats 4 to 8
A cozy room with day bed. For a 5th guest, or enjoy a place to relax in private
Comfortable seating throughout. Lots of games and good books provided
Mt. Battie from Bayview Street, Camden
Standing on your driveway looking next door.
Master suite: luxurious Queen, private bath, huge closets, lots of drawers.
Mt. Battie on a misty autumn afternoon
Just outside your window
Two *full* bathrooms -- clean as a whistle -- both wilh shower / tubs
Enter by a ramp, shown here in July, or 2 steps, not shown.
View from the deck . . .your private lawn area. Roses and 'Beauty Bush'
A Hidden Garden at Your Entry
From our garden, we pick fresh flowers in season just for you.
Autumn at the Garden Cottage. Lots of color!
Just one reason we call this our 'Garden Cottage'!
Location of Cottage 200256
Camden Cottage Availability
- Nov 25, 2013
- Special Offer
Camden Cottage RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Camden Cottage Amenities
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Tourist Attractions
- Toilet Paper
- Wireless Internet
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Paper Towels
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Local Activities Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Local Maps
- Linens Provided
- Study Room
- Laundry Soap
- Secure Parking
- Ceiling Fans
- Wood Stove
- Washing Machine
- Activities Guide
- Lobster Pot
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- The bathrooms will accommodate a wheelchair. Shower/tubs Combo.. Grab bars for safety.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 5 people
Bedroom 1 -
Fresh bed and bath linens each week
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Comp. housekeeping 1x/week for long term stays.
- The master suite offers a queen sized bed and private bath with shower. Huge closet and two chests of drawers provide plenty of room for clothing, and a small chest-top TV.. Large airy windows provide fresh air and cozy views of woods, lawn, and gardens. The second also has a queen-sized bed, large chest of drawers. There is a second full bath with shower for the use of guests in the second and third bedrooms. The third bedroom has a daybed the size of a regular twin.This expands accomodation to as many as 5. Options: sleeps 2 couples, 2 couples and a single, a couple and two singles, or three singles. Extra pillows, blankets, portable fans, and bedside clock radios provided. Option: We will provide *complimentary* light housekeeping services on weekends for guests staying two weeks or longer. This includes making the beds with fresh linens; fresh bath towels and wash clothes; cleaning the bathrooms and kitchen, and vacuuming.
- Games for Kids
- Books for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Wood Deck
- Beach Towels
- 6 garden chairs
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- winery tours
- live theater
- botanical garden
- recreation center
- horseback riding
- sight seeing
- bird watching
- scenic drives
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Camden Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, David and Paula Blanchard
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 200256
- +1 2072366468 (land line - most calls returned the same day)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: English
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2008