San Francisco Apartment for Rent: Charming lower level flat~Casa de Julia~WIFI~laundry~child friendly - Property 200158
Apartment 2 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Call Wendy Spackman
+1 510 7614071
(International +1 510 7614071)
- Property type:
- apartment, 1076 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Village, Town
- accept credit card, Town, Village, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, Parking, Fireplace
Formal dining room at front of apartment with bay window and seating up to 7
Another view of dining room showing ornamental fireplace
Our unique light fixture casts beautiful shadows on the walls.
Living room area with 37 inch flat panel TV with digital cable
Second view of the living room with lounge chair and ottoman-very cozy spot.
Other side of living room: daybed with pull out trundle underneath (sleeps 2)
Closeup of cozy daybed for additional sleeping or an afternoon nap!
Bedroom at the front of the house with queen bed & reading light.
Second view of front bedroom featuring large windows with lots of light.
Comfortable bedroom with queen bed, two night stands, dresser and closet.
Second view of queen bedroom with view to back yard.
kitchen- full sized refrigerator on the left out of view.
View of gas stove, oven, microwave, toaster & coffee maker.
Full size double door refrigerator in kitchen
Our fully landscaped back yard with deck at rear that gets all day sun.
Commode tucked away in the corner of the bathroom.
Bathroom area with vanity & shower over tub combination
24th Street (3 blocks walk from our flat) with dozens of restaurants and shops.
Flowers shops, post office, bakery, coffee shops, clothing shops all on 24th St.
Haystacks pizza on 24th Street, yummy!
Noe Valley Bakery on 24th Street, fresh bread, rolls, cookies..yummy!
3 blocks from us groceries, deli, salad bar, organic vegies & more @ Whole Foods
Location of Apartment 200158
San Francisco Apartment Availability
- May 26, 2013
- Special Offer
San Francisco Apartment Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Spring/Summer 2013||Jun 1, 2013 -||Sep 6, 2013||$1,400||n/a||$215||$215||$205||$4,800||5 Nights|
|Notes:||$125.00 cleaning fee|
|Fall 2013||Sep 7, 2013 -||Nov 21, 2013||$1,235||n/a||$180||$180||$180||$4,300||5 Nights|
|Notes:||cleaning fee $125, valid for up to 4, more than 4 $190/nt, $1300/wk|
|Holidays 2013||Nov 22, 2013 -||Jan 3, 2014||$1,500||n/a||$225||$225||$205||$5,000||5 Nights|
|Notes:||cleaning fee during this period is $125, prices valid for up to 6 guests.|
|2014||Jan 4, 2014 -||Mar 31, 2014||$1,265||n/a||$190||$190||$190||$4,620||5 Nights|
|Notes:||$125 cleaning fee, prices valid for up to 4 guests, more than 4 $200/nt, $1300/wk|
|Spring Summer 2014||Apr 1, 2014 -||Sep 2, 2014||$1,400||n/a||$215||$215||$205||$4,800||5 Nights|
|Notes:||$125 cleaning fee|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $150.00 deposit and completed rental contract required to hold reservation.
- $125.00 Cleaning fee is charged for all stays.
Rental contract and either a $69.00 non refundable damage waiver fee or $300.00 refundable deposit is required for all stays. A deposit of $150.00 along with our completed rental contract are required to reserve dates. Final payment is due 45 days prior to check in. Deposit is refunded within 3 days of check out provided there are no breakages or shortages.
Payment option: We can accept credit cards through Paypal (4% fee for Paypal usage) or Homeaway.com billing system (4% fee for Homeaway.com billing). You can pay by personal check if you are in the U.S. or Canada (no fee) and if you are outside of the U.S. we accept Paypal & Homeaway.com billing (4% fee) as well as Western Union payments (no fee).
We have a crib as well as a booster chair that we can provide for your child free of charge-just let us know.
- All stays require a 5 night minimum unless otherwise indicated on rates page or on special advertisement.
A monthly rental is based on a 28 night or longer stay. Monthly rental are also charged a $200 cleaning fee as well as either a refundable security deposit of $500.00 or a damage waiver fee or $89. Initial deposit to hold dates may be higher depending on the length of the stay. Weekly housekeeping may be added at a rate of $100 per visit.
San Francisco Apartment Amenities
- 1076 sq. ft.
- Local Maps
- Alarm Clock
- Ducted Heating
- Parking On Street
- Iron & Board
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Living Room
- Hair Dryer
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- seating for 6 people
- 1 BA
Bathroom 1 -
- The bathroom has a tub, vintage styled subway tiles, vanity, venting fan and comes complete with bathing towels, hair dryer and toilet paper for your convenience.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, daybed in great room
- The first bedroom has fresh crisp feel to it, with plush bedding, lots of pillows and a queen sized bed. You'll be sleeping soundly in this room. The second bedroom also has a queen sized bed and has a very serene feeling to it. It also has a queen bed with soft bedding a snugly comforters and pillows. There is a daybed located in the main living area the 'great room'. The daybed has a twin mattress along with a trundle underneath the bed that also holds a twin mattress. The bed can be used by pulling out the lower bed and letting it stay low to the ground or it can be lifted to the same height as the upper daybed mattress. Keeping it low may work better for smaller children-no worries about rolling off the bed when it's only 10 inches from the carpet on the floor. The daybed overall can sleep up to two persons-1 in each twin bed.
- Satellite / Cable
- pets not allowed
- Low Allergen Environment
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- autumn foliage
- theme parks
- live theater
- recreation center
- botanical garden
- nude beach
- coin laundry
- winery tours
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- eco tourism
- whale watching
- paddle boating
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this San Francisco Apartment for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Wendy Spackman
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 200158
- +1 510 7614071 (9am to 9pm P.S.T. 7 days)
- +1 510 380-7143 (anytime 24 hours / 7 days)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2008