Cape Charles House for Rent: Vacation home by the Chesapeake Bay in historic Cape Charles, VA - Property 194489
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 9
- Call Nancy Belsky
(International +1 757 350-5392)
- Property type:
- house, 1800 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Town, Beach, Near The Ocean
- limited accessibility, Beach, Near The Ocean, Town, Lawn / Garden, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
HIDEAWAY BY THE BAY Are we there yet?
Where's the Beach?
Welcome Summer! Wishing you blue skies and bright sunny days.
Private setting on residential street
Fenced yard with private driveway
Shadow Box Privacy in the back yard
What are we cooking?
Cozy summer or winter; but, the fireplace is toasty on a winter day
Too hot out? Relax on the recliners in the air conditioning for awhile
Dining Room (pub height dining table with seating for six)
Additional seating in dining room at the breakfast bar
Kitchen - comfortable seating for six with two extra stools for counter seating.
Middle room. A little more feminine with a queen sized bed.
Kids' room has a comfortable set of bunk beds and a twin bed.
A beautiful summer day at the beach.
Looking north from the fishing pier on the Fourth of July.
Serenity at Sunset - Cape Charles Beach
As the sun sinks beneath the horizon, remember your great day at the beach.
Sunset over the fishing pier with ships stacked way out there on the horizon.
Simplistic beauty, peace and serenity await you
Cape Charles Gazebo by the fishing pier. A nice place to relax after a long day.
Location of House 194489
Cape Charles House Availability
- Mar 12, 2014
- Special Offer
Cape Charles House RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Cape Charles House Amenities
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Away From It All
- Wireless Internet
- Free Local Calls
- Baby Gate
- Thermos Bottle
- Living Room
- Free Long Distance
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Parking On Street
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Water Cooler
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Security System
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Room
- seating for 8 people
- 2 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Main Bath
Bathroom 3 - toilet, Powder room
- The Master bedroom bath is stocked with 4 soft over sized bath towels, 4 hand towels and 4 washcloths, 2 rolls of toilet tissue, a box of tissues, bathroom papercups, a roll of papertowels, liquid hand soap, disposable personal wipes and environmental sanitizing wipes. The upstairs hall main bathroom is stocked with 2 rolls of toilet tissue, a box of tissues, bathroom papercups, a roll of papertowels, liquid hand soap, disposable personal wipes and environmental sanitizing wipes. Plenty of bathtowels, hand towels and washcloths are in the hall closet for this bathroom. The powder room (half bath) is conveniently located on the first floor in the hallway and it is stocked with 2 rolls of toilet tissue, a box of tissues, bathroom papercups, a roll of paper-towels, liquid hand soap, disposable personal wipes and environmental sanitizing wipes.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 9 people
Bedroom 2 -
Good size room, large closet with overhead storage
Bedroom 3 - 3 twin/ single, set of bunk beds, a twin bed, large closet & storage
Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Spacious bedroom, very large closet with overhead space
- Each bedroom is tastefully decorated and fully furnished. There are lots of drawers and spacious closets with overhead storage and hangers. The king size bed has a top of the line pillowtop mattress and box spring, Eqyptian Cotton sheets and pillowcases. The Master bedroom has a ceiling fan, easy to read LCD display digital alarm clock/radio with snooze feature an HD TV with DVD player and a full size bath. The middle bedroom is decorated nicely with a more romantic/feminine motif. There's a comfortable queen sized mattress/boxspring with a comfy pillowtop pad, a ceiling fan, LED digital alarm clock with snooze feature and an HD TV with DVD player. The kids/teens bedroom is furnished with a set of bunk beds and a twin bed. It's decorated with bright colors and kids in mind. There's a ceiling fan, digital LED alarm clock with snooze feature, a combination TV/DVD, kids videos and DVDs, All mattresses and pillows have waterproof encasements and quilted liners to reduce allergens.
- Satellite / Cable
- Audio Tape Player
- Books for Kids
- Games for Kids
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Large Cooler
- Small Cooler
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Furniture
- Porch Furniture
- Beach Umbrellas
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- 6 garden chairs
- 2 beach chairs
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- limited accessibility
- children welcome
- winery tours
- live theater
- coin laundry
- eco tourism
- sight seeing
- scenic drives
- bird watching
- horseback riding
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Cape Charles House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Nancy Belsky
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 194489
- +1 757 350-5392 (e-mail or text only between 9:30 AM & 6 PM M-F)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 215 416-7206 (e-mail or text only between 9:30 AM & 6 PM M-F )
- +1 215 535-6419 (Fax accepted anytime)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2008