Cape Charles House for Rent: Vacation home by the Chesapeake Bay in historic Cape Charles, VA - Property 194489
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 9
- Property type:
- house, 1800 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beach, Near The Ocean, Town
- limited accessibility, Beach, Near The Ocean, Town, Lawn / Garden, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
Hideaway by the Bay. Are we there yet? Yes, you have arrived!
Welcome to Cape Charles. Enjoy your stay in our friendly little beach town.
Welcome Summer! Wishing you blue skies and bright sunny days.
Where's the Beach?
Cozy summer or winter; but, the fireplace is toasty on a winter day
Too hot out? Relax on the recliners in the air conditioning for awhile
Dining Room (pub height dining table with seating for six)
Additional seating in dining room at the breakfast bar
Kitchen - comfortable seating for six with two extra stools for counter seating.
Middle room. A little more feminine with a queen sized bed.
Kids' room has a comfortable set of bunk beds and a twin bed.
Rear deck, perfect for BBQ, relaxing, stargazing. Picnic table on lawn
Great place to read a summer book or have lunch outside without direct sun.
Private driveway in front. Upright rinse off showerhead pole and foot bath hose.
Relax or catch some rays right here in the back yard and garden.
A beautiful summer day at the beach
Looking north from the fishing pier on the Fourth of July.
Looking soutward toward the fishing pier. Seemingly so private and enjoyable.
Serenity at Sunset - Cape Charles Beach
As the sun sinks beneath the horizon, remember your great day at the beach.
Sunset over the fishing pier with ships stacked way out there on the horizon.
Simplistic beauty, peace and serenity await you
Cape Charles Gazebo by the fishing pier. A nice place to relax after a long day.
Location of House 194489
Cape Charles House Availability
- Aug 8, 2013
- Special Offer
Cape Charles House Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rates $1275.00 - $1575.00 per week.
- Hideaway by the Bay is within close proximity to the Bay Creek Golf Courses and the Bay Creek Marina, shops and restaurants. The Signature Golf Courses are just a short distance to the south and the marina is 'a stone's throw to the north of Hideaway by the Bay. Families attending weddings at Bay Creek have found Hideaway by the Bay to be a comfortable and affordable alternative for their stay in Cape Charles; however, most rentals would need to be by the week - Saturday to Saturday. Check the calendar for availability to see if you're desired weekly rental days can be adjusted. Feel free to ask and I'll see what can be done.- no guarantees though. If all you need is a weekend rental for a special occasion, sometimes those accommodations can be arranged. Pricing can be discussed at time of inquiry for weekend only rentals. Golfers and their golf buddies, as well as fisheing enthusiasts have also found comfortable and affordable accommodations at Hideaway by the Bay.
- Pay for your vacation rental by charge, check, money order or through PayPal. Weekly rentals generally run Saturday to Saturday (7 nights and 6 days). Check in on Saturday is 5 PM or after on Saturday. No early birds, please. Check out is by 11 AM the following Saturday morning.
- Tax Rate:
Cape Charles House Amenities
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Away From It All
- Living Room
- Free Long Distance
- Free Local Calls
- Baby Gate
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Water Cooler
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Security System
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Thermos Bottle
- Activities Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Iron & Board
- Basic Soaps
- Parking On Street
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Dining Room
- seating for 8 people
- 2 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Main Bath
Bathroom 3 - toilet, Powder room
- The Master bedroom bath is stocked with 4 soft over sized bath towels, 4 hand towels and 4 washcloths, 2 rolls of toilet tissue, a box of tissues, bathroom papercups, a roll of papertowels, liquid hand soap, disposable personal wipes and environmental sanitizing wipes. The upstairs hall main bathroom is stocked with 2 rolls of toilet tissue, a box of tissues, bathroom papercups, a roll of papertowels, liquid hand soap, disposable personal wipes and environmental sanitizing wipes. Plenty of bathtowels, hand towels and washcloths are in the hall closet for this bathroom. The powder room (half bath) is conveniently located on the first floor in the hallway and it is stocked with 2 rolls of toilet tissue, a box of tissues, bathroom papercups, a roll of paper-towels, liquid hand soap, disposable personal wipes and environmental sanitizing wipes.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 9 people
Bedroom 2 -
Good size room, large closet with overhead storage
Bedroom 3 - 3 twin/ single, set of bunk beds, a twin bed, large closet & storage
Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Spacious bedroom, very large closet with overhead space
- Each bedroom is tastefully decorated and fully furnished. There are lots of drawers and spacious closets with overhead storage and hangers. The king size bed has a top of the line pillowtop mattress and box spring, Eqyptian Cotton sheets and pillowcases. The Master bedroom has a ceiling fan, easy to read LCD display digital alarm clock/radio with snooze feature an HD TV with DVD player and a full size bath. The middle bedroom is decorated nicely with a more romantic/feminine motif. There's a comfortable queen sized mattress/boxspring with a comfy pillowtop pad, a ceiling fan, LED digital alarm clock with snooze feature and an HD TV with DVD player. The kids/teens bedroom is furnished with a set of bunk beds and a twin bed. It's decorated with bright colors and kids in mind. There's a ceiling fan, digital LED alarm clock with snooze feature, a combination TV/DVD, kids videos and DVDs, All mattresses and pillows have waterproof encasements and quilted liners to reduce allergens.
- Games for Kids
- Audio Tape Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Books for Kids
- Video Library
- Outdoor Furniture
- Porch Furniture
- Beach Umbrellas
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Small Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Large Cooler
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- 6 garden chairs
- 2 beach chairs
- limited accessibility
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- winery tours
- live theater
- coin laundry
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- bird watching
- horseback riding
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Cape Charles House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Nancy Belsky
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 194489
- +1 757 350-5392 (e-mail or text only between 9:30 AM & 6 PM M-F)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 215 416-7206 (e-mail or text only between 9:30 AM & 6 PM M-F )
- +1 215 535-6419 (Fax accepted anytime)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2008