Elkhorn House for Rent: Multi-family year-round fully-stocked and fully decorated home - Property 190869
House 6 bedrooms, sleeps 20
- Call Chris Castino
(International +1 847 441-7394)
- Property type:
- house, 4000 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Waterfront, Lake
- Lake, Waterfront, Balcony, Air Conditioning, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking, barbecue
No nearby neighbors to worry about bothering!
The best view of the lake is right from our deck!
Come and get it! Full dining room table nearby (didn't fit in photo).
Make yourselves at home in a lodge-like setting
Tennis, anyone? Great for exercise, tournaments or getting out of doing dishes.
Fun for all ages! (Younger child play area also. See other photos.)
Now it's time for the adults to play. What goes on in the tavern...
Karaoke, darts, piano, etc. (BYOB) ...stays in the tavern!
First one there gets the master bedroom? frplc, private bath with jacuzzi tub.
Parents w/ baby? Call dibs on this triple-insulated nursery w/rocking chair incl
Remember the Waltons? Try the triplebunk area...
Don't want to miss a thing? Be within earshot behind the door but w/half wall.
A little slice of sunporch heaven, with a sleeper sofa that's actually comfy!
Seats 20 for meals, and just as many for TV/games in the other half of the room.
Sledding starting point in winter, bocce ball court in summer.
The canoe and kayaks are in the boat house waiting to go out. Dock not pictured.
This is enough snow for pulling the sleds out from under the sunporch. whoosh!
Curtains can be closed for early morning darkness; the coffee will lure you out
Enjoy your own sports while being inspired by jerseys of our favorite athletes.
Those who like the rainforest feel will enjoy the 2 person shower with seats.
Dinner for 12 here, plus 10 more at the island. Perfect for holidays, too.
The best bunk of all is to the right, a king-sized upper level spot for forts!
The Kiddie Corral has books, games, toys galore! You can play while they play!
The half wall has the little ones feeling secure, but not underfoot.
Location of House 190869
Elkhorn House Availability
- May 9, 2013
- Special Offer
Elkhorn House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Summer||May 17, 2013 -||Oct 1, 2013||$7,525||$3,225||$1,075||$1,075||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Discounts may be offered during off-season, or 3 night minimum reduced to 2 during non-peak times.
- One third non-refundable deposit needed in order to hold reservation in your name.
We operate on a first-come first-served basis. Avoid disappointment by getting your deposit check in before someone else beats you to it.
Final payment is due 45 days prior to arrival.
Holiday rate is $1200. This includes Memorial Weekend, 4th of July, Labor Day, Columbus Weekend, Thanksgiving,
Christmas, New Year's, President's Weekend, etc.
- SORRY, NO PROM GROUPS, GRADUATION CELEBRATIONS or COLLEGE OUTINGS.
Larger family groups may require an additional per head fee, depending on adult/child ratio and age range.
Elkhorn House Amenities
- 4000 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Hair Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Local Maps
- Air Conditioning
- Toilet Paper
- Security System
- Parking On Street
- Sofa Bed
- Clothes Dryer
- Ceiling Fans
- Thermos Bottle
- Paper Towels
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Laundry Soap
- Local Activities Guide
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Basic Soaps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Linens Provided
- Activities Guide
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Mini Refrigerator
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 12 people
- 4 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Jacuzzi 2-man shower
Bathroom 4 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Jacuzzi 2-man shower
- Master bath has 2 person whirlpool tub Downstairs Bath :Two person shower w/waterfall feature Bath on main floor includes tub Upstairs bath includes tub Both the upstairs bath and the main level bathroom have a door separating the toilet/tub area from the sink, so that make-up application and showers (and more delicate operations) can take place simultaneously. Not as important on the golf weekends; highly necessary on the ladies' get-away weekends. Very handy for the multi-family scene.
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 20 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 1 baby crib
Bedroom 4 - 1 queen, 1 child bed
Bedroom 5 - 2 double, 1 child bed, crib or cot can fit in if needed
Bedroom 6 - 1 king, 1 queen, 1 double, 5 twin/ single, 1 child bed, Bunkbed loft area
- 6 bedrooms, the 6th being an upstairs bunk bed loft area perfect for a variety of sizes of children. Throw 'em all in, from cousins to family friends. Parents can sleep in the 2 bedrooms nearby in case they're needed in the middle of the night. 4 bedrooms with full privacy (1 upstairs, 2 on the main floor, 1 on lower level), 1 loft w/door but open half-wall bedroom (upstairs) w/queen and child's bed, for the family who wants to hear all the fun while dozing off. Porta-crib and cot available in garage for extra little bodies. Crib in downstairs nursery annex, so parents can be a reach away in their queen but out of sight of baby. Extra insulated so nobody else hears the crying. Need to escape from a heavy snorer? A couple of couches are pull-outs. But isn't that half the fun? Everybody together under one roof, hanging out in the jammies either cementing old friendships or forming new ones. Enjoy the adult version of sleepovers or dorm life, and you can bring the kids (or not).
- Books for Adults
- Pool Table
- Video Game Console
- Audio Tape Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Books for Kids
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Game Room
- Music Library
- Ping Pong Table
- Games for Kids
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Beach Chairs
- Large Cooler
- Boat Dock
- Pedal Boat
- Child's Swing
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Beach Towels
- Walkway to Water
- Wood Deck
- Small Cooler
- Outdoor Grill
- 6 garden chairs
- 4 beach chairs
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- recreation center
- autumn foliage
- water parks
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- gambling casinos
- sight seeing
- outlet shopping
- bird watching
- horseback riding
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Elkhorn House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Chris Castino
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 190869
- +1 847 441-7394
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 847 877-2003
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2008