Cabo San Lucas Condo for Rent: Airport pickup and return , walk to the beach, restuarants marina. - Property 190119
Condo 2 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Property type:
- condo, 1600 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Town, Downtown, Near The Ocean
- Downtown, Near The Ocean, Town, Communal Pool, Jacuzzi, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
Lots of sun & plenty of shaded areas by the pool
Azucena'a entery patio, no one above, below or atached to the exterior walls
Open spacious kitchen and dining area, just a step out to the private back patio
Pleanty of room to kick back, or make the couch into a 3rd bed, queen size.
Both bedrooms are large and have new king-size beds
Quiet & spacious bedrooms, just right for a siesta
Private back patio, read, relax, BBQ, catch some sun, all in your own patio.
Azucena, just 3 blocks to the Marina, short walk to restuarants the town square.
Your own patio!
Private patio & BBQ off the living & dining room & master bedroom.
Located inside the gated Pedregal surrounded by private homes.
The large palapa next to the pool is great for a nap or reading in the shade.
Lots of shade, privacy, to read, chill out or take a nap
Court yard and entry to Azucena
Our pool area is like a Roman Spa, enjoy.
Large open living area that opens up to a private sunny patio area
Azucena is below to the left, this shot is looking from above over the marina
Did you know fishing is big in the waters off Cabo, really big!
Explore the small towns around southern Baja
Great place to reconnect with a loved one, or find a new one?
Riding? On the beach, the desert, explore the old fashion way on horse back
12 Meter America's Cup boats for charter, 4 of them, 80 feet of fun
All kinds of booze cruzes, charters and sailing adventures
The night life of Cabo, so much to do, to see, to explore and great food
Location of Condo 190119
Cabo San Lucas Condo Availability
- Jan 31, 2013
- Special Offer
Cabo San Lucas Condo Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- 50% upon booking and the blance upon arriving.
- I have been in Cabo on and off for about 30 years, the first time I came to Cabo I drove with friends, 2 weeks after the road opened in 1974. I have called it my 2nd home for about the last 20 years. I'm happy to recommend, restaurants, boats to charter, beaches I enjoy, where to snorkel, places to go and things to do, most of which are in the info I mail out to people that request it. I'm happy to mail it whether you stay at my place or not, or feel free to call me 831-419-6004. Talking about Cabo excites me about my next trip there. Also if your into Facebook check out 365 things to do in Cabo, it's a page of info I update each day, fun stuff to do in and around Cabo San Lucas and Southern Baja. This property is also on VRBO, listing # 139562, you can find others on VRBO with info and photos there about this unit and others in the area.
- The rates charged are a bit lower than other comparable properties in the Pedregal, Azucena is a beautiful place and I try to be fair and reasonable with everyone, call or email me let's work something out. Email me your address so I can mail you an information package about Cabo and the surrounding area. It's a lot of information you can use, the package includes a Gringo Gazette ( the local English newspaper ) a copy of The Cabo Visitors Guide (90 pages of info) and a information package about Azucena and the Andalaya complex the Pedregal and Southern Baja. It's to much to email. If you don't rent, no problem I'm happy to send it anyway. No need to rent a car Andalaya is close to everything you can walk almost everywhere also Celyne the manager will pick you up from the airport when you arrive and deliver you there on time for your return flight, no aditional charge it's included.
And please check out '365 things to do in Cabo' on Facebook. Thanks.
- Tax Rate:
Cabo San Lucas Condo Amenities
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Away From It All
- Hair Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Parking Off Street
- Bottled Water
- Sofa Bed
- Local Maps
- Laundry Soap
- Parking On Street
- Broadband Access
- Activities Guide
- Linens Provided
- Paper Towels
- Ceiling Fans
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Local Activities Guide
- Filtered Water
- Toilet Paper
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- Cooking Utensils
- Lobster Pot
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- Both bathrooms were all re-tiled with quality tile and excellent workmanship, both are large with tile floors and walls, one has a shower over a bath tub, the other has a huge shower, the water is safe to drink and the water pressure is excellent. Provided are hair dryers, good shampoos and soaps and quality soft towels.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 king
- Both bedrooms have new king size beds, always updated pillows and linens, there is excelent seperation between the bedrooms very private! All the furniture, is new as well! Azucena has central air conditioning, on a hot summer night it will come in handy. There is a childs crib if one is needed, bigger kids can all sleep in the living room or better yet have fun sleeping in the rear patio yard on sun lounges, it's safe, always warm and fun for kids to sleep outside under the stars on a warm night and there only steps away from your bathroom and the refrigerator of course.
- Books for Kids
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Books for Adults
- DVD Player
- Boat with Paddles
- Porch / Veranda
- Deck / Patio
- Beach Chairs
- Large Cooler
- Gated Community
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Sports Gear
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Small Cooler
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Beach Towels
- pets not allowed
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Heated Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Chef
- live theater
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- whale watching
- sight seeing
- horseback riding
- gambling casinos
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Cabo San Lucas Condo for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Celyne Poupart
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 190119
- +1 1-619-272-3737 (Please call 9:30am to 4:00pm Cabo time)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, french, spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2008