Islamorada House for Rent: Anglers Reef Truly OceanFRONT 3BR 2.5 bath home Lg Decks/Pool/WIFI/4 Flatscr TVs - Property 186650
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Steve Sepanak
+1 609 2901694
(International +1 609 2901694)
- Property type:
- house, 1580 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beach, Downtown, Resort, Village, Waterfront
- Beach, Downtown, Resort, Village, Waterfront, Communal Pool, Lawn / Garden, Balcony, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
Wide unobstructed views of the Atlantic from the wraparound decks of our home!
View of Atlantic from deck of this oceanfront home
Luxury Oceanfront Home - photo taken from beach
Unbelievable Views of the famed Islamorada Flats from throughout the home!
Relax by the Pool overlooking the Atlantic!
The new electric fireplace adds a special touch for those cool winter evenings
Gourmet Kitchen with Viking Appliances & granite
Open the doors, dine alfresco, enjoy the great views, from INSIDE as well as Out
Wake to gorgeous sunrises over the Atlantic from the Master Bedroom!
A sunrise from our Master Bedroom deck!
Spacious Living Room with Ocean Views everywhere!
Queen Guest Room with ocean views thru the palm trees!
3rd Bedroom with trundle bed, deck & panoramic ocean views!
Enjoy the Private Beach, just steps from the house!
A happy little angler with his redfish from the Anglers boat lagoon.
Pausing to enjoy a sunset after a kayak ride in front of Anglers Reef
Our home and the beach viewed from the water.
Relaxing on our lower deck after a day of fishing.
View from our deck overlooking the boat docks, channel & ocean!
Sailfish are plentiful off of Islamorada from November thru March!
AR140 guest Chris with 130# tarpon - the biggest tarpon are here Apr-May
A hog snapper (hogfish) caught on a patch reef 2 miles off Anglers (very tasty!)
Tuna, jacks, mahi, king mackeral, cudas & more - a November day on the ocean!
One of many backcountry speckled trout caught in the 'Glades
Location of House 186650
Islamorada House Availability
- May 22, 2013
- Special Offer
Islamorada House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|2013 High Season||May 1, 2013 -||Aug 23, 2013||$3,200||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||Add $200 for mini-lobster season week, last Wed/Thurs in July|
|Late Summer 2013||Aug 24, 2013 -||Sep 13, 2013||$2,800||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Early Fall 2013||Sep 14, 2013 -||Oct 18, 2013||$2,400||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Late Fall 2013||Oct 19, 2013 -||Nov 22, 2013||$2,800||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2014 High Season||Nov 23, 2013 -||Aug 22, 2014||$3,200||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||Add $200 for Mini-Lobster Week, last Wed/Thur in July|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday, possible exceptions in low season (Sep-Oct) or multi-week terms.
- ** We are one of Islamorada's limited number of legally licensed Weekly Vacation Rental Properties , license # VR-09-75 **
Availability Calendar tracks 'nights' of your stay, so calendar bookings reflect Sat-Fri nights (confusing, I know!) PLEASE BOOK YOUR WEEK(S)*EARLY* AS MANY WEEKS FILL UP 6-12 MONTHS AHEAD.
Note that we try to keep our AVAILABILITY calendar very up to date - other than tentative bookings (leases in process), it should be accurate.
EMAIL OWNER FOR A VIRTUAL TOUR, MORE PHOTOS, FLOORPLANS OF THE HOUSE, AND A LAYOUT OF THE ENTIRE ANGLERS REEF COMPLEX, SHOWING OUR HOME IN RELATION TO THE BEACH, POOL, BOAT LAGOON AND THE OCEAN! And check out our many GUEST REVIEWS!
We do not rent for parties, weddings, receptions, etc. We only rent to families & responsible adults.
$1000 security deposit required, returned within 7 days of check out if house left in same condition
- Cleaning fee includes professional cleaning, fresh bed linens and towels, plus a Starter Kit as follows:
Each bathroom gets a roll of toilet paper, 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner, 2 bars of soap (shower & vanity), and a liner for the trash can. Kitchen gets a roll of paper towels, 2 dishwasher tablets, & 2 large trash liners.
Boat slip with electric and water at dock in Anglers Reef boat lagoon can usually be rented for $200/wk plus tax at time of house rental. Maximum total length (boat plus motor) allowed by the Anglers complex is 31 feet total.
- Tax Rate:
Islamorada House Amenities
- 1580 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Basic Soaps
- Laundry Soap
- Clothes Dryer
- Paper Towels
- Iron & Board
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Water Cooler
- Parking Off Street
- Local Activities Guide
- Filtered Water
- Wireless Internet
- Alarm Clock
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Local Maps
- Sofa Bed
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 2 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
master bath - 2nd fl
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, hall bath - 2nd fl
Bathroom 3 - toilet, powder rm - 1st fl
- The Master Bedroom has its own full bath including a generous all tiled shower with frameless glass doors. The vanity has a granite top and there is a storage/linen cabinet. The Hall bath, just a few steps from the other two bedrooms, also offers a nice tiled shower with glass doors, granite vanity and storage/linen cabinet. There is also a large half bath with pedestal sink and shelf storage on the 1st floor off of the living room. On the main living area, behind a closed door, is a full size stacked washer & dryer. All bathrooms have tile floors.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, trundle (twins)
Living Rm - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Queen
- All bedrooms are on the 2nd floor. Living room on 1st floor. All have flat screen TVs. Max Occupancy: 6 Adults & 2 children Master Suite has 3 sets of french doors opening to a large wraparound deck - enjoy breezes & sunrises over the turquoise ocean each morning! Relax on the wicker sofa & share a morning cup of coffee. Evenings, enjoy a nightcap watching the sparkling waters & the lighted cruise ships in the distance. Large hanging closet with shelves. Bedroom #2 has a Queen Bed with closet 'built-ins'. Two large windows offer cross ventilation & views of the ocean thru the palm trees. Bedroom #3 has outstanding ocean views & french doors to the deck. The trundle bed (2 twins) can also be a sofa during the day for reading or just some quiet time. For the kids, you can easily hook a game system to this TV with built-in DVD player. There are also closet 'built-ins' here and a desk for your laptop - where you can work if you must! But work is easy when the views are this incredible
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Games for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Books for Kids
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Wood Deck
- Walkway to Water
- Beach Towels
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Gated Community
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Fish Cleaning Table
- Boat Dock
- Small Cooler
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Beach Chairs
- 2 beach chairs
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- pets not allowed
- Heated Pool
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- botanical garden
- theme parks
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- eco tourism
- whale watching
- paddle boating
Islamorada House Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Islamorada House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Steve Sepanak
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 186650
- +1 609 2901694 (cell)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2005