Islamorada House for Rent: Anglers Reef Truly OceanFRONT 3BR 2.5 Bath home Lg Decks/Pool/WIFI/4 Flatscr TVs - Property 186650
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Steve Sepanak
- Property type:
- house, 1580 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beach, Downtown, Resort, Village, Waterfront
- Beach, Downtown, Resort, Village, Waterfront, Communal Pool, Lawn / Garden, Balcony, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
Wide unobstructed views of the Atlantic from the wraparound decks of our home!
Luxury Oceanfront Home - photo taken from beach
Unbelievable Views of the famed Islamorada Flats from throughout the home!
Relax by the Pool overlooking the Atlantic!
The new electric fireplace adds a special touch for those cool winter evenings
Gourmet Kitchen with Viking Appliances & granite
Open the doors, dine alfresco, enjoy the great views, from INSIDE as well as Out
Wake to gorgeous sunrises over the Atlantic from the Master Bedroom!
A sunrise from our Master Bedroom deck!
Spacious Living Room with Ocean Views everywhere!
Queen Guest Room with ocean views thru the palm trees!
3rd Bedroom with trundle bed, deck & panoramic ocean views!
Enjoy the Private Beach, just steps from the house!
A happy little angler with his redfish from the Anglers boat lagoon.
Pausing to enjoy a sunset after a kayak ride in front of Anglers Reef
Our home and the beach viewed from the water.
Relaxing on our lower deck after a day of fishing.
View from our deck overlooking the boat docks, channel & ocean!
Low tide on the flats offers interesting sights plus sand bars to explore.
Sailfish are plentiful off of Islamorada from November thru March!
AR140 guest Chris with 130# tarpon - the biggest tarpon are here Apr-May
A hog snapper (hogfish) caught on a patch reef 2 miles off Anglers (very tasty!)
Tuna, jacks, mahi, king mackeral, cudas & more - a November day on the ocean!
One of many backcountry speckled trout caught in the 'Glades
Location of House 186650
Islamorada House Availability
- Dec 7, 2013
- Special Offer
Islamorada House RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Islamorada House Amenities
- 1580 sq. ft.
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Filtered Water
- Sofa Bed
- Wireless Internet
- Local Maps
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Paper Towels
- Activities Guide
- Laundry Soap
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Toilet Paper
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Iron & Board
- Water Cooler
- Local Activities Guide
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 2 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
master bath - 2nd fl
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, hall bath - 2nd fl
Bathroom 3 - toilet, powder rm - 1st fl
- The Master Bedroom has its own full bath including a generous all tiled shower with frameless glass doors. The vanity has a granite top and there is a storage/linen cabinet. The Hall bath, just a few steps from the other two bedrooms, also offers a nice tiled shower with glass doors, granite vanity and storage/linen cabinet. There is also a large half bath with pedestal sink and shelf storage on the 1st floor off of the living room. On the main living area, behind a closed door, is a full size stacked washer & dryer. All bathrooms have tile floors.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, trundle (twins)
Living Rm - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Queen
- All bedrooms are on the 2nd floor. Living room on 1st floor. All have flat screen TVs. Max Occupancy: 6 Adults & 2 children Master Suite has 3 sets of french doors opening to a large wraparound deck - enjoy breezes & sunrises over the turquoise ocean each morning! Relax on the wicker sofa & share a morning cup of coffee. Evenings, enjoy a nightcap watching the sparkling waters & the lighted cruise ships in the distance. Large hanging closet with shelves. Bedroom #2 has a Queen Bed with closet 'built-ins'. Two large windows offer cross ventilation & views of the ocean thru the palm trees. Bedroom #3 has outstanding ocean views & french doors to the deck. The trundle bed (2 twins) can also be a sofa during the day for reading or just some quiet time. For the kids, you can easily hook a game system to this TV with built-in DVD player. There are also closet 'built-ins' here and a desk for your laptop - where you can work if you must! But work is easy when the views are this incredible
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Games for Kids
- Books for Kids
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Small Cooler
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Walkway to Water
- Boat Dock
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill
- Kayak / Canoe
- Deck / Patio
- Gated Community
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Fish Cleaning Table
- 2 beach chairs
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Communal Pool
- botanical garden
- theme parks
- sight seeing
- scenic drives
- paddle boating
- eco tourism
- whale watching
- bird watching
Islamorada House Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Islamorada House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Steve Sepanak
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 186650
- 6092901694 (cell)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2005