Flagstaff Cabin for Rent: Private Pine Chalet - Property 184949
Cabin 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4
- Call Maureen Zavala
(International 480 225-4020)
- Property type:
- cabin, 1200 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Village, Mountain
- accept credit card, Mountain, Village, Lawn / Garden, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking
Private Chalet nestled at the end of Cul de Sac
Comfortable living area
42 inch TV with Dish Network
Well equipped kitchen complete with all utensils, cookwear and small appliances.
Eat in kitchen. Antique Oak Table with extra leaves for comfortable seating.
Comfortable Master with queen bed. Down comforter and pillows.
Comfortable sitting/reading area in Master.
Small Desk in Master. Secure Wireless Available.
Bedroom 2 Down comforter and pillows.
Secondary bath with relaxing soaking tub.
Breakfast in the Pines! Perfect place to unwind.
View of neighborhood from front deck.
View of back walkway leading to back door.
Cabin is in a neighborhood. Trees allow for privacy.
Elk occasionally graze just behind the cabin!
Pump House Trail just behind cabin.
In winter months, sled right in the driveway!
Driveway sledding. Bring your sleds!
Pump House Trail Winter 2011
Pumphouse trail winter 2011 Frozen Stream
Summer 2012 Cool afternoons in the high pines.
Location of Cabin 184949
Flagstaff Cabin Availability
- Jun 16, 2013
- Special Offer
Flagstaff Cabin Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Call for holiday rates. Some are subject to rate change.
- Lodging rate chart:
As of May 2012, we’ve decided to drop the 75.00 cleaning fee associated with most cabin rentals. We feel a floating rate that absorbs the cost would be more beneficial to our guests. It covers the cost of the cleaning crew, and offers a discount for the longer stay.
Rates are as follows:
2 night stay: 198.00 per night
3 night stay: 190.00 per night
4-6 night stay: 186.00 per night
Weekly rate: 1025.00
We also accept PayPal.
Rates based on 4 person occupancy (additional guests upon approval / $30 per person per night may apply) * 2 night minimum stay. 10 night maximum stay.* No smoking inside. No Pets. * Check in after 3:00 p.m. Check out before 12 p.m.. * 30 day cancellation policy. * WE DO NOT CHARGE A CLEANING FEE* $250 security/reservation deposit
Lodging rate chart:
- * A $250 security/reservation deposit is due within (5) business days of booking to hold your reservation. * Total lodging payment due at least thirty (30) days prior to arrival * Payment may be made through Pay-Pal, money order, cashiers check, or personal check.
The security/reservation deposit is 100% refundable if your reservation is canceled a minimum of 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival. Any cancellation with less than 30 days notice, the entire deposit is non-refundable.
- Tax Rate:
Flagstaff Cabin Amenities
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Ceiling Fans
- Toilet Paper
- Local Activities Guide
- Wireless Internet
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Local Maps
- Parking Off Street
- Wood Stove
- Paper Towels
- Towels Provided
- Laundry Soap
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Alarm Clock
- Parking On Street
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, tub
- There are 2 baths, one off each bedroom. They are clean and bright with newer fixtures. Bath 1 has a combo tub/shower. Bath 2 has a large soaking tub. Both baths have knotty pine walls, typical of the cabin.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 4 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Both Bedrooms are Comfortable and Inviting. You'll enjoy the Down Pillows and Comforters as you relax and unwind in the winter months. Summer bedding is changed out to light and airy cotton. (both beds are new.) Each bedroom has a private bath and it's own outdoor deck. The master has a sitting area as well as a small study desk. The Chalet sleeps 4 adults comfortably. If you have small children, we've supplied 2 fold out twin size mattresses for them to bunk on. This expands the sleeping arrangements to 4 adults and 2 children.
- Satellite / Cable
- Games for Kids
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Books for Kids
- CD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill
- 8 garden chairs
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- autumn foliage
- horseback riding
- bird watching
- sight seeing
- scenic drives
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Flagstaff Cabin for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Maureen Zavala
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 184949
- 480 225-4020
- 480 779-1252
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2008