Kealakekua Chateau / Country House for Rent: Beautiful Plantation Home - Property 179715
Chateau / Country House 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4
- Property type:
- chateau / country house, 3000 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Rural, Ocean View, Mountain View, Village, Monument View, Near The Ocean
- accept credit card, wheelchair accessible, Near The Ocean, Rural, Village, Private Pool, Jacuzzi, Lawn / Garden, Balcony, Internet
Glorious Living on our Kona Coffee Plantation
A few steps to the pool, anytime, day or night!
Endless, spectacular views from every angle!
Fabulous Indoor-Outdoor South Seas Island Living
Dining with a million-dollar view!
No rooftops in this view! Nature comes alive!
The peace and beauty of evening in the tropics!
Solar Heated Pool for Year-Round Enjoyment!
Entry to Paradise!
Location of Chateau / Country House 179715
Kealakekua Chateau / Country House Availability
- May 21, 2013
- Special Offer
Kealakekua Chateau / Country House Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Interested in longer term? Inquire for rates. No children under 12, please.
- The regular season rates are as follows:
$235 per night for two people
$260 per night for three people
$285 per night for four people
The Holiday Season rates are as follows:
$260 per night for two people
$285 per night for three people
$300 per night for four people
Until reservation is confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Cleaning fee of $185 for one-week stay.
Cleaning fee of $315 for two-week stay.
Cleaning fee of $450 for three-week stay.
Cleaning fee of $525 for four-week stay.
Please call (cell) or email to confirm the availability of this property.
- Tax Rate:
Kealakekua Chateau / Country House Amenities
- chateau / country house
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Monument View
- Near The Ocean
- Away From It All
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Broadband Access
- Toilet Paper
- Water Cooler
- Activities Guide
- Laundry Soap
- Towels Provided
- Basic Soaps
- Parking Off Street
- Hair Dryer
- Computer Available
- Ceiling Fans
- Paper Towels
- Clothes Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Iron & Board
- Local Maps
- Linens Provided
- Filtered Water
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Mini Refrigerator
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Grinder
- Dining Area
- seating for 10 people
- 2 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, Plantation Home
Bathroom 3 - toilet, Plantation Home
- The main Plantation Home has 2-1/2 bathrooms. The master suite has an elegant dressing room, full bath, and tropical outdoor garden shower as well as an indoor Jacuzzi tub and shower. Granite is installed on the over-sized 2-sink vanity and on the built-in dresser.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 4 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Plantation Home
Office - No Sleeping Accomodation
- This beautiful home is ideal for a party of 4 adults. The spacious Master Suite, with its queen-size bed, is private and has a beautiful Hawaiian outdoor garden shower (yes, it is always warm enough to enjoy!), an indoor shower, a Jacuzzi whirlpool tub, dressing room, and a view! The second bedroom is secluded from the Master Suite and is a quiet, peaceful garden room, with full bath (shower). This bedroom has a queen-size bed. The Office is fully equipped for checking e-mail, sending faxes, and other duties that may follow you on vacation, and has a magnificent view if you wish to write that novel or screenplay you've always dreamed about. The gorgeous Great room has a large, gourmet kitchen that opens into the Living Room area, complete with a huge home theater. Huge sliding ''pocket'' doors disappear into the walls to create an enormous indoor-outdoor living space that flow onto both the front and rear lanais (patios), with gorgeous views in all directions.
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Books for Kids
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Music Library
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Lawn / Garden
- Porch / Veranda
- Beach Chairs
- Small Cooler
- Gated Community
- 8 garden chairs
- 4 beach chairs
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- winery tours
- botanical garden
- rain forests
- live theater
- whale watching
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- eco tourism
- sight seeing
- bird watching
- horseback riding
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Kealakekua Chateau / Country House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Jim
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 179715
- +1 310 431-9868 (8:00am thru 6:00pm Pacific time please)
- +1 310 986-8226
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2008