Marineland House for Rent: St. Augistine ocean & river front home with pool / sleeps up to 20 - Property 178435
House 5 bedrooms, sleeps 20
- Call Rental Department
(International +1 386-455-0830)
- Property type:
- Location type:
- River, Beach
- accept credit card, pets considered, Beach, River, Balcony, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
Amazing home, ocean and river views
Home and pool view.
Main entrance (alternative view).
Living room with plenty of comfortable seating.
Kitchen is fully stocked for all your cooking needs.
Big dining table.
Living room (alternative view).
Master bedroom full size bed.
Master bedroom (alternative view).
2nd Bedroom - twin beds with full size bed.
3rd Bedroom - twin beds with full size bed.
4th Bedroom - twin beds with full size bed.
5th Bedroom - twin beds with full size bed.
Full master bathroom.
River view (alternative view).
Location of House 178435
Marineland House Availability
- Oct 24, 2013
- Special Offer
Marineland House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|April - May||Apr 1, 2014 -||May 31, 2014||$3,200||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Notes:||Rates are subject to change|
|June - August||Jun 1, 2014 -||Aug 16, 2014||$4,500||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Notes:||Rates are Subject to change|
|August - September||Aug 17, 2014 -||Dec 31, 2014||$2,900||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Notes:||Rates are Subject to change|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
January 1st -February 28th - $3,100
March 1st - March 31st - $3,200
April 1st - April 30th - $3,200
May 1st - May 31st - $3,200
June 1st - Aug 17th - $4,500
Aug 17th - Sept 7 - $3,500
Sept 7 - Dec 31st - $2,900
Rates for Special Events
Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, Easter, Spring Break, Coke 400 Races $5,200
Daytona 500 $5,900
Bike Week $5,900
Memorial Day $4,800
**rates are based on 10 guests. $100 per person for each additional guest
**rates do not include 10% Flagler county tax, $350 Cleaning fee or $49.00 Security Deposit Protection Plan & 4% amenity
- “Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice. Amenity Fees are for water and trash.”
- Tax Rate:
Marineland House Amenities
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Wireless Internet
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- 4 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower
Bathroom 4 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 20 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 2 double
Bedroom 3 - 2 double
Bedroom 4 - 2 double
Bedroom 5 - 2 double
Living Areas - 3 Comfy Sofas
- The steps from the ground floor lead to a grand entrance to the main living area, which features a living room with plasma TV, DVD, and stereo sound system. The main floor also holds a grand room with a billiard table, a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, a sizeable bedroom (with two full-size beds to sleep four) and a full bath. Also on this floor are the living room and dining area, decorated in a casual Florida style .. The second floor is just as impressive. It hosts the remaining four bedrooms, including the king-sized master bedroom with its own living room and private deck. You can rest on the master suite's deck thanks to the table and chairs overlooking the beautiful intercoastal river. Three of the bedrooms have two full-size beds, which sleep two persons comfortably (for a total of four per room). Each bedroom in this exquisite home has its own television and DVD player so that no one ever has to fight over the remote.
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Beach Chairs
- Boat Dock
- Outdoor Grill
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- children welcome
- Heated Pool
- coin laundry
- winery tours
- theme parks
- scenic drives
- outlet shopping
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- whale watching
- sight seeing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Marineland House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Rental Department
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 178435
- +1 386-455-0830
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2004