Jefferson House for Rent: Private Mtn Home; 2 Hrs to DEN/COS; Views, views, views! - Property 173494
House 2 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Call Gary Emig
+1 720 7202010954
(International +1 720 7202010954)
- Property type:
- house, 1400 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Mountain, Rural
- Mountain, Rural, Internet, DVD Player, Parking, barbecue, Fireplace
Seclusion in 2 acres of pines and aspens!
180 degree panoramic views of the Continental Divide and Kenosha Mountains
Watch DVDs in front of the stone gas fireplace on cozy couches, or take a nap!!
Gourmet kitchen, breakfast bar, and dining table which seats up to 6 people.
Incredible mountain views out the 20 foot wall of windows! Wow!
Living room view from upstairs loft.
Great master suite with awesome views of the Kenosha Mountains.
Family fun in the loft with full size sleeper sofa and Lazy Boy recliner.
Bring your laptop or iPad - Wireless internet, printer/scanner here.
Bath with lots of granite, tile & a great hot shower!
Kenosha mountains views from the deck and master suite
Five hundred square foot wrap around deck
Splendor above the pines and aspens!
Lunch beckons on the deck w/ 360 degree views making for an unforgettable time.
Hitch a ride to our cabin (in the trees behind authentic stage coach wagon).
Continental Divide views ascending Indian Mountain. Cabin in the distance.
Sunset views of the Continental Divide from inside the cabin!
Deer grazing over the hill from the cabin.
Quite a view from our street, isn't it?
Walking the neighborhood - unending views!
Local history on Tarryall Resevoir road on the way to Jefferson.
Colorado Trail (and hundreds of hiking trails) abound nearby.
Jefferson Lake, a short, scenic drive to the Continental Divide.
Horse back riding nearby at the Lost Creek Wilderness area.
Location of House 173494
Jefferson House Availability
- May 21, 2013
- Special Offer
Jefferson House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Early Summer||May 23, 2013 -||Jun 14, 2013||n/a||n/a||$169||$169||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Summer Fun||Jun 15, 2013 -||Sep 2, 2013||n/a||n/a||$169||$169||n/a||n/a||5 Nights|
|Aspen season||Sep 3, 2013 -||Oct 31, 2013||n/a||n/a||$169||$169||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Four wheel drive or all wheel drive vehicles recommended during some winter months
- Pets are not allowed.
There is no smoking allowed on the premises.
Rates above include up to 4 guests. Additional per guest rate of $15/nt/pp up to a maximum of six guests.
A refundable security deposit of $250.00 on all rentals. In addition, a 50% deposit of total, including cleaning fee, is necessary to reserve your dates. The remaining 50% is due 30 days prior to arrival.
Deposits are non-refundable if you cancel less than 30 days prior to your arrival date. In that case, if we are able to rebook the dates with new guest(s), we will refund a maximum of the rent received for those dates less a $100 cancellation fee. If you cancel more than 30 days prior to your arrival, we will refund monies paid less a $100 cancellation fee.
We accept cash and checks for no charge. We also accept credit cards, and PayPal.
- Cleaning fee $95.
Extra per night fees for parties of more than four of $15/night/guest - maximum of six guests total.
Jefferson House Amenities
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Local Maps
- Towels Provided
- Toilet Paper
- Clothes Dryer
- Ceiling Fans
- Washing Machine
- Basic Soaps
- Mobile Phone
- Wireless Internet
- Alarm Clock
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Hair Dryer
- Paper Towels
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dining Room
- seating for 6 people
- 1 BA
Bathroom 1 -
- Very upgraded bathroom with lots of granite, and ceramic tile. Shower has double glass doors, and the shower is a dream with lots of hot water to wake up to. Master bedroom has direct access to this bath, and there is also a door to the hall for other guests.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
Loft - 1 sleep sofa /futon, full size pullout
- Comfy, Serta, queen mattress in the master bedroom with cozy comforter, nightstand, dresser and mirror. Views out the two windows of the surrounding mountains and pines to die for! Large closet with pine doors. Very rustic. Comfy queen mattress in the second bedroom with nightstand and chest of drawers. Great views of the surrounding pines. Large closet with pine doors. Loft is approximately 15 X 20 and contains an office with desk and chair, free satellite Internet connection, and a fax/scanner/copier/printer. The loft can also be used for a game area, entertaining, or just reading and napping. There is a full size pull out sofa that will sleep two people, as well as an additional sofa, Lazy Boy rocker/recliner, as well as table and lamp.
- DVD Player
- Books for Adults
- CD Player
- Games for Kids
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- 3 garden chairs
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- autumn foliage
- gambling casinos
- bird watching
- sight seeing
- scenic drives
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Jefferson House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Gary Emig
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 173494
- +1 720 7202010954 (Okay to call until 10pm Mountain time)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2007