Dauphin Island House for Rent: Beautiful Beach House with Views of Gulf and Golf Course - Property 172999
House 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Elizabeth
(International 601 259-7418)
- Property type:
- Location type:
- Beach View
- accept credit card, Communal Pool, Tennis Court, Balcony, pets considered, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable
Beautiful beach house for rent on Dauphin Island.
The neighborhood boardwalk takes you to the beach.
The dining room has seating for 6 with gulf views.
Relax, read, visit, or watch tv in the den.
Neighborhood playground and tennis court.
Neighborhood gulf-front pool with lounge chairs.
Stunning views of the gulf waters from the deck.
Location of House 172999
Dauphin Island House Availability
- May 9, 2013
- Special Offer
Dauphin Island House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Summer 2013||May 18, 2013 -||Aug 2, 2013||$2,000||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||Rate Including Tax and Cleaning Fee is $2295 per week|
|Late Summer 2013||Aug 3, 2013 -||Sep 6, 2013||$1,800||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||Rate Including Tax and Cleaning Fee is $2073 per week|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Tax and Cleaning Fee will be added to Rental Rate. All rentals require a refundable damage deposit.
- Summer Season rentals are usually Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday. Stays during the Winter, Spring and Fall are negotiable, depending on availability and prior reservations.
- The property is dog-friendly (maximum 1 pet per stay) with a completed and approved pet application. All dogs must be on a flea prevention program. A nonrefundable pet fee and a refundable pet deposit will apply.
- Tax Rate:
Dauphin Island House Amenities
- Beach View
- Away From It All
- Wireless Internet
- Local Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Local Maps
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Activities Guide
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Grinder
- Pantry Items
- 4 Ring Stove
- Lobster Pot
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Room
- seating for 6 people
- 3 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
attached to bedroom 1
Bathroom 2 - toilet
Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, shared by bedroom 2 & 3
Bathroom 4 - toilet, combination tub/shower, attached to bedroom 4
Fully enclosed - outdoor shower, ground level, hot/cold
- Bath Towels are provided for your convenience, located in each guest bathroom. You will love the Outdoor Shower (especially after a long day at the beach); it is fully enclosed and provides both hot and cold water. Bedrooms 1 and 4 are 'master suites' with attached full bathrooms, including a shower/tub combination. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a large bathroom, which includes a shower and two separate sink/vanity areas. Each guest bath provides ample storage space and lots of hooks for hanging towels and wet bathing suits. The half bath is conveniently located off the family room.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Bedroom 1 -
private full bath with shower/tub, golf course view
Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, shared bath with shower & seperate vanity, TV + VCR
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, shared bath with shower, deck access, cable TV, loveseat
Bedroom 4 - 1 queen, private full bath with shower/tub, deck access, gulf view
- Linens Provided. Bedrooms 1, 3, and 4 contain new Sealy Posturepedic Queen Size Mattress and Box Springs Sets. Bedroom 2 contains two new Corsicana Twin Mattress and Box Spring Sets. Each guest bedroom has ample closet space, with plenty of room to unpack. All bedrooms are located above-ground; the ground level contains only a storage space and outdoor shower area. Bedroom 1 is located on the first elevated level and has a wonderful view of the golf course across the street. Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 are located on the top level and have views of the beach. Bedrooms 3 and 4 both have access to the top level deck, which provides a gorgeous view of the golf course and the beach. This deck is the perfect spot to enjoy a morning cup of coffee and provides stunning views of the afternoon sunset.
- CD Player
- Books for Adults
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Games for Kids
- Books for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Audio Tape Player
- Beach Towels
- Small Cooler
- Large Cooler
- Walkway to Water
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Wood Deck
- Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Beach Chairs
- Tennis Court
- Gated Community
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- 8 garden chairs
- 6 beach chairs
- pets considered
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Communal Pool
- botanical garden
- bird watching
Dauphin Island House Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Dauphin Island House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Elizabeth
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 172999
- 601 259-7418 (Call before 10pm CST please)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2008