Massanutten House for Rent: 6 BEDROOMS!! AIR HOCKEY,WIFI! TOP OF THE MTN! - Property 165262
House 6 bedrooms, sleeps 16
- Property type:
- house, 3060 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Mountain, Resort
- accept credit card, pets considered, Mountain, Resort, Communal Pool, Jacuzzi, Balcony, Air Conditioning, Internet
A deer visits the yard.
Wintertime at Acorn Lodge!
The living room.
View from dining into living.
Dining room showing door & windows to the back deck.
Anotehr dining room view.
The deck over-looking the backyard and the woods, in Autumn.
Part of the back deck.
Master Bedroom has a king bed.
Big Corner 'Jacuzzi' Tub in the Master Bath!
Big bedroom off the kitchen has a queen sleigh bed, and...
...a queen sleep sofa & wall-mounted flat-screen cable TV.
A second bedroom on the ground floor has a queen bed and full bath.
Downstair is the family room with a big TV, DVD player, stereo and video games.
Game Room with Air Hockey and games table.
Downstairs bedroom with 2 doubles and a full bathroom.
Downstairs bedroom with a queen bed.
Downstairs bedroom with 2 twin bunk bed sets.
Inside the water park.
The slopes are less than 5 minutes away!
Location of House 165262
Massanutten House Availability
- Nov 20, 2013
- Special Offer
Massanutten House Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- A fully refundable security & damage deposit of $300.00 is required to reserve any of our homes.
- * Low nightly: $280
* Low weekly: $1650
* Mid nightly: $335
* Mid weekly: $2000
* Holiday nightly: $360
* Holiday weekly: $2160
Located on the same street as several of our other vacation homes- one is right next door and are ideal for family reunions.
- MID RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
* Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July weekend)
* Ski Season (the 2nd weekend of December through the 2nd weekend of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights; applies during the following periods:
* Martin Luther King Jr. weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun nights)
* Presidents’ weekend (Fri, Sat Sun nights)
* Good Friday through Easter Sunday (Fri, Sat, Sun nights)
* James Madison University Graduation (Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun nights)
* Memorial Day weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun nights)
* 4th of July weekend(Fri, Sat, Sun nights)
* Labor Day weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun nights)
* Thanksgiving (Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun nights)
* Christmas Eve through New Years Day
Massanutten House Amenities
- 3060 sq. ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Washing Machine
- Local Activities Guide
- Activities Guide
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Ceiling Fans
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Garbage Disposal
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- 4 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, ground floor
Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower, downstairs
Bathroom 4 - toilet, combination tub/shower, downstairs
- 4 full bathrooms. 2 on ground floor, 2 downstairs. Master bathroom has a big corner jetted tub and a separate shower. The rest of the bathrooms have a tub & shower combo. Bring your own bath towels, hand towels, washcloths and towels for the water park & pool.
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 16 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, ground floor
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, ground floor- Nov 2012
Bedroom 4 - 2 double, downstairs
Bedroom 5 - 1 queen, downstairs
Bedroom 6 - 4 twin/ single, downstairs
- The master bedroom (bedroom 1) has a king bed and a full bath with a jetted tub and a shower; bedroom 2 off living room has a queen bed; bedroom 3 off the kitchen has a queen bed. Lower level bedroom #4 has 2 doubles and a full bath; bedroom #5 has a queen bed; bedroom #6 has 2 sets of twin bunk beds; bedroom #3 and bedroom #4 share a full bath. All linens for the beds are included: mattress pads, sheets, pillows & pillowcases, blankets, comforters or quilts.
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Books for Adults
- Games for Kids
- Gated Community
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- Communal Pool
- live theater
- water parks
- autumn foliage
- winery tours
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- horseback riding
- bird watching
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Massanutten House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Katrina, Sabrina, and Kathy
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 165262
- +1 8006441355 (Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm Eastern time)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 540 289-9033 (Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm Eastern time)
- +1 540 289-9006 (Anytime)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2006