Brewster House for Rent: Private Water frontage w/Sunset Views on Upper Mill Pond - Property 162323
House 2 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Property type:
- house, 1320 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Near The Ocean, Lake
- Lake, Near The Ocean, Lawn / Garden, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking
Front Entry facing east with large level lawn play area & private long driveway
View of our waterfront beach area & white house above
Paines Creek Beach, our favorite ocean bay beach, 1.6 mi from house
Open Living Area -comfy seating, large flat screen TV
Kitchen fully equpped with campy gas stove & center griddle.
Living Room seating for 7 grab a paperback or watch movies from shelves -cable
Master Bedroom with comfortable king size bed set up for two
Large King sized bed in Master Bedroom
Small Bedroom with popup twin bed trundle below, two side tables.
Family Room with full-size futon, TV/videos & curtain closure as 3rd bedroom
Our Private small sandy beach on Upper Mill Pond with easy access canoe rack.
Winter view of Upper Mill Pond from backyard
Back deck viewing Upper Mill Pond in winter- patio set for 6& 2 aqua adirondaks
Winter view of Upper Mill Pond from Dining area over deck.
Dining view thru one of two double french doors
Lake view from Kitchen sink
Kitchen, restored campy California gas stove, seating for 12.
Small Bedroom with trundle twin pulled out.
Recent front lawn and entry.
Location of House 162323
Brewster House Availability
- Aug 3, 2013
- Special Offer
Brewster House Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Summer $1780/week, Early and Late Summer $1430, Off-season $1130/week
- Rent for more than one week and save $150 off the rental for each additional week.
We provide after departure cleaning, we include the fee in the weekly rate. Our Handyman and the cleaning service will provide the cleaning inspection. We only ask that our house is left in a broom swept condition for the cleaning staff to vacuum and wash floors, etc.
Towels and linen are provided and included in the weekly rate for your convenience; if the linens are used, they are to be left clean, folded and put away for the next tenant.
Security deposit of $500 is refundable pending cleaning service inspection.
The rental fee is required prior to occupancy.
Brewster House Amenities
- 1320 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Away From It All
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Maps
- Wireless Internet
- Basic Soaps
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- Paper Towels
- Laundry Soap
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Water Cooler
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Toilet Paper
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Lobster Pot
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 8 people
- 1 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
privacy door to sink vanity
Bathroom 2 - toilet
- Cheery aqua and white Full Bath offers private access from Master Bedroom and access from the Front Hall. 1/2 Bath offers 5' width closet with storage for House accessories. We plan to turn this closet into a shower next year. Soaps are provided for Bath, hand and Laundry. Paper towels, paper napkins, Toilet paper, trash bags, tinfoil, baggies, etc are provided in Kitchen.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
Family Guest Room - 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Comfy King size bed in Master Bedroom furnished with mission style new furniture set up with two side tables and two dressers. Bench chest for sitting. Large closet with hamper for laundry. Nautical accessories from LL Bean Home. Small Bedroom offers a Twin size trundle bed that pulls out and pops up to almost the level of the turned post head board twin bed. Large Armoire for closet storage and two side tables both with ice cube lamps. Separate Family Room LL Bean mission style full size futon sofa can be screened off for additional sleeping. Cable or DVD/video for small flat screen TV for kids to hang out watching during morning/rainy days. We have a Pack n Play in the front Hall closet, baby bather, diaper pail, toddler walker and a strap on baby seat for a high chair (for one of the Kitchen island bar seats) for baby or toddler. Sofa area in unfinished Basement with Ping Pong table.
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Books for Adults
- Satellite / Cable
- Games for Kids
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Grill
- Wood Deck
- Beach Chairs
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Lawn / Garden
- Kayak / Canoe
- Sand Box
- Walkway to Water
- 2 garden chairs
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- scenic drives
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Brewster House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Susan Gist-Miller
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 162323
- +1 978 877-8925 (cell)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 978 815-7487 (Saul Miller - cell)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2007